Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing photos of Ant and Dec with Robbie and Jonathon, but they were playing golf, not having sex with each other. :D :D Who knows what happened after the round of golf though?
The object of golf is to get your balls in as many holes with as few strokes as possible. Sounds like sex to me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d take everything they say over on Hagsnet with a pinch of salt. They absolutely hate all men are unable to look at their own behaviour in an objective light.
There's an awful lot of mumsnet posters on here.

I lurk mostly, but from what I've read, they don't hate ALL men. Just most of them.

I jest. It's the narcissists, misogynists, gaslighters, philanderers and violent/rapey ones they don't like. Fussy women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only man Mumsnetters like is Anthony Head, unless he’s done something in the last few years to make them LTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only man they like is Anthony Head, unless he’s done something in the last few years to make them LTB.
He's seems great from what I saw from a distance. I was in Bath and ended up going for dinner at his local unbeknownst to me and said to my non-Buffy watching friend it looked like him. A few days later his Off Menu episode came out and he was talking about the place we ate.

Reactions: 5
Thats very rude. You come across as bitter. Unless you have proof MysteriousMystery is lying, you should tit or get off the pot. Otherwise it’s akin to bullying.
We‘re a pretty nice bunch on here, despite the topics on offer! I’d always give somebody the benefit of the doubt, otherwise assuming anyone is ying is arrogant and judgemental.
MM could be a 20 stone male trucker for all we know. It’s about faith. I believe her and her stories and will do until something proves them wrong. Every user that is here has some form of anonymity and we believe what we chose from the tea on offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
MM could be a 20 stone male trucker for all we know. It’s about faith. I believe her and her stories and will do until something proves them wrong. Every user that is here has some form of anonymity and we believe what we chose from the tea on offer.
MM could be TH 😱😱😱😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just hate oversharing, though.

No amount of likes or "R u ok hun? PM me"s are going to take away the cold, hard facts of a relationship breakdown and the damaging words and actions that ensue.

Pick up the phone, reach out to a friend or a family member, that usually helps give you perspective and you need one on one support, not words on a screen.

I'm saying this as someone who has watched on the sidelines when a woman on Facebook posted "Ive kicked that bleep out and Im fed up with his cheating and its the last time he'll ever do this and I HATE HIS bleeping GUTS" etc etc. In fact, the breathless, angry, all over the place rant actually made me feel sorry for the guy. Which wasn't the point of her post, I suppose.

(a mate of mine was working with her at the time, so I picked up on his comment).

I'm sure most of us see oversharing every day on social media. Why you would want to air your dirty laundry in front of all and sundry? It's just escalating your problems, not easing them.
You're absolutely right and it is super cringe but also incredibly relatable. She seemed to have all that commoners like me don't have, stunning beauty, connections, money, instaworthy lifestyle but she's still as capable of ill thought-out oversharing like any FB hun.
Heartbreak is a weird thing, some people want everyone to know their pain, most of all the fucker who caused it.
I can't help but really feel for her.
This time next year she'll cringe at these posts but for now she's just stuck in her own head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's an awful lot of mumsnet posters on here.

I lurk mostly, but from what I've read, they don't hate ALL men. Just most of them.

I jest. It's the narcissists, misogynists, gaslighters, philanderers and violent/rapey ones they don't like. Fussy women.
Men get such a raw deal over there.I think many of them have either had poor male role models growing up and/or have been badly treated by men and so they assume that applies to all men when in fact, they’ve just been unlucky. The whole place is very toxic though, before you get to that.

They are also obsessed with Meghan Markle and see any criticism of her as racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Comments under Jodie Turner-Smith article on DM saying she fakes her British accent? Anyone got any tea on her & Joshua Jackson?
There’s a looooong thread on LSA about this when the Hilaria Baldwin thing came out and apparently it’s true according to former school friends of her who have no idea why she’s putting on the accent when she didn’t speak anything like that at school and spoke with an American one like everyone else there. (FYI I don’t even know who she is 😂😂 I just read the thread on there about her out of interest)

Edit: just went back to find the thread and found another long running one about it that started way before the Hilaria Baldwin story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I was friendly with a while back successfully pretended to be Victoria Beckham when Popbitch had a message board. In real life she was a chubby lass from Sheffield but she had posters eating out of her hand for quite some time. Then she suddenly got banned. I still think VB herself contacted Popbitch and said 'oi, that's not me!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The 20 stone trucker is James cordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The object of golf is to get your balls in as many holes with as few strokes as possible. Sounds like sex to me
Shep mate, if you try to put your balls into holes I am guessing that you haven’t fathered any children yet? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Men get such a raw deal over there.I think many of them have either had poor male role models growing up and/or have been badly treated by men and so they assume that applies to all men when in fact, they’ve just been unlucky. The whole place is very toxic though, before you get to that.

They are also obsessed with Meghan Markle and see any criticism of her as racism.
I really don't care that much about mumsnet, but you're tarring thousands of posters with one bitter brush. Certain topics are definitely more controversial than others and so I'll not say I haven't seen examples of those things. I've also seen examples of the opposite though.

I will admit there's much less inane bullshit that you get on other sites "U ok hon" etc because a majority of the posters seem to be intelligent eloquent women.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know anything about Ioan Gruffudd? Or his wife? The news about their split today seems a little strange.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.