Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of him either. I might have to hand my gossip badge back in 🤔😂 Or get up to speed! The Night Manager....Nope. I'll look it up. Only recently got Netflix so binging loads.
He also in the film version of pride and prejudice. I really fancied him in the night manager, can’t explain why.

Reactions: 1
Mmm Ioan Gruffudd has split with wife.....strange posting it on Twitter would not be my first instinct... it has since been removed 🧐
Me thinks he has someone waiting in the wings!! Surely, he would try and work it out!! Especially if they have kids!! To say I don’t love you any more, then leave!! Hmmm!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Mmm Ioan Gruffudd has split with wife.....strange posting it on Twitter would not be my first instinct... it has since been removed 🧐
Good for her that it's not the usual fake amicable separation conscious unconscious coupling blah blah statement -but poor her and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bless her. This is the kind of thing people do when they're heartbroken and possibly a bit tipsy. Then wake up in the morning and delete it! The sadness really comes through though. Of course he's got someone else lined up. Men can't handle being single

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Such sad news re Alice Evans and Ioan. Does anyone remember the column she used to write in Glamour mag? She seemed really sweet.

Reactions: 10
Why would you plan to leave your wife on a certain date? You’d just go wouldn’t you? I wonder if they’ve just had a row, ne’s threatened to leave and she’s put on Twitter without thinking?

Reactions: 12
Why would you plan to leave your wife on a certain date? You’d just go wouldn’t you? I wonder if they’ve just had a row, ne’s threatened to leave and she’s put on Twitter without thinking?
Well that was misjudged by her if true. Its in all the gossip columns now.

Reactions: 6
Maybe booked a flight?
I doubt she's that stupid, you hope

There are some comments on the DM suggesting it’s another man he‘s leaving her for and not a woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok not sure how to messenger on this but am loving your posts,. A couple of questions as i never believed Chris evans was perfect...so how long ago was the bondage event and when you say Asian was it UK or US Asian because they have two different meanings in each country
It was in Seoul whilst promoting one of the Marvel films circa 2018, I think.

Ahh possible early inspiration then with his album “Swing when you are winning” 😋😋😋. I have actually met Robbie in a nightclub... lovely lad no arrogance, asked if I wanted a drink... I said no 😉😉😉
I've met Robbie 3 times. He was the most down to earth, nicest guy. Really lovely. Not the arrogant persona he gives off at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jings this thread moves fast! I normally only get a chance to come on once or twice a day but sometimes I'm finding I have to read through 10 or more pages! Other threads are okay but this one takes me ages to read. Haha. I'm not complaining because I enjoy the gossip 💕. Maybe I'll give up work so I can keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bless her. This is the kind of thing people do when they're heartbroken and possibly a bit tipsy. Then wake up in the morning and delete it! The sadness really comes through though. Of course he's got someone else lined up. Men can't handle being single
Most definitely. Saying/posting things in the heat of the moment, or in the midst of heartbreak. When you’re a nobody at least it doesn’t immediately hit the papers!

Ahh possible early inspiration then with his album “Swing when you are winning” 😋😋😋. I have actually met Robbie in a nightclub... lovely lad no arrogance, asked if I wanted a drink... I said no 😉😉😉
😀 😀

I like him, always seemed down to earth. Very open about his MH issues.

Reactions: 10
Whilst we're on the topic of celebs like Chris Ecclestone going from Doctor Who to Thor and TH going from Loki to theatre...

I met Aiden Turner of Poldark fame after his theatre show in London and he couldn't have been more lovely, patient and charming. He is EXTREMELY tall and handsome. Better irl than on telly. Some pics I took after the show:

View attachment 402226View attachment 402228

He signed my mum's theatre program when we went for her birthday and he wrote "happy birthday, love Aiden" on it! 🥰

(I hope it doesn't turn out someone has tea on him that he's secretly an hole!)
My boyfriend gets really annoyed if I say anything complimentary about Aiden Turner. I get "he's got stubble to hide a weak chin" "he looks short" "you only think he's attractive because of his hair. Shave it off and he's an average looking bloke" etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.