Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments under Jodie Turner-Smith article on DM saying she fakes her British accent? Anyone got any tea on her & Joshua Jackson?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Comments under Jodie Turner-Smith article on DM saying she fakes her British accent? Anyone got any tea on her & Joshua Jackson?
She was born in Peterborough. If I was going to fake where I was born for an American audience, I wouldn't pretend to be from Peterborough 😁 Ive never heard her speak though and dont know much about her apart from seeing her cast in a couple of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she moved to America when she was pretty young so she could have an accent that changes wherever she is - like Gillian Anderson who is American but sounds English now

Best person with two accents is John Barrowman when he goes Scottish - it’s so unexpected but apparently genuine - he is Scottish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she moved to America when she was pretty young so she could have an accent that changes wherever she is - like Gillian Anderson who is American but sounds English now

Best person with two accents is John Barrowman when he goes Scottish - it’s so unexpected but apparently genuine - he is Scottish
Apparently he used to get bullied for his Scottish accent when he moved to USA.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have some almost personal, almost Robbie Williams gossip but it was from 10+years ago. I worked with a gorgeous looking man, originally from Stoke, but relocated to Manchester. He was having a friends with benefits thing with Jonathon Wilkes, who, at the time, was rumoured to be Robbie's boyfriend. He told me it was true that RW and JW were a couple. But like I said, it was years ago and both Robbie and Jonathon are married (to women) with children now. Not so my old workmate, but he's a lot happier than when he was a bit on the side for a famous person's bit on the side :D :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
According to him, they have known each other since 2012, and are just friends. She stayed with him for a couple of weeks last year whilst in the US working as he had a spare bedroom.
Knowing Tom, he probably tried it a few times, but thats as far as I know.
Not a great boyfriend if he is dating her, thats for sure!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes. & he doesn't pay his taxes. Greedy fucker.
I loathe the Tory wanker. He tries to claim he has working class roots and grew up in a suburb of Manchester. Anyone who knows Knutsford will be aware that it's a village in Cheshire and Barlow has always been a posh boy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have some almost personal, almost Robbie Williams gossip but it was from 10+years ago. I worked with a gorgeous looking man, originally from Stoke, but relocated to Manchester. He was having a friends with benefits thing with Jonathon Wilkes, who, at the time, was rumoured to be Robbie's boyfriend. He told me it was true that RW and JW were a couple. But like I said, it was years ago and both Robbie and Jonathon are married (to women) with children now. Not so my old workmate, but he's a lot happier than when he was a bit on the side for a famous person's bit on the side :D :D
Sex degrees of seperation and all that! I thought the 'Shame' video with Gary was a tad homoerotic, Brokeback Mountain style!

Reactions: 5
Jeeeeerzus. Brutal.

Sorry MM not to keep banging on about TH, but is he not with Zawe Ashton? (who I think is a fab actress).
He'll do what posh blokes from well to do families always do. Settle down with an acceptable woman and have children and maybe get a bit of rough on the side. Zawe is beautiful and very accomplished. Im not sure Id believe a bloke who told someone he was booty calling that he was just friends with a woman who he lived with!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was under the impression James Cracknells head injury was the reason for his marriage ending. Of course I could be completely missing something here
Head injuries are really insidious. Not how they are portrayed in film/tv at all. So often the recovery and rehab takes years but then the personality has changed so much, it’s as though they are a different person. Often quite a difficult one. I mean no offence with that comment. The pressure on the loved ones is immense.

There are often on going issues even when the outcome is positive - balance, memory, sensory, social boundaries and awareness of appropriate behaviour may be changed. There is a definite sense of losing the person they were and associated grieving. It’s so hard to watch and I have immense respect for those dealing with loved ones with head injuries. I think it can be be harder on those around the person than the patient.

A good friend suffered a low impact head injury but it damaged the area that controls respiration so she stopped breathing. She then had hypoxic damage as well as they impact. She was found almost immediately by a nurse who resuscitated her very quickly. However the damage and fallout was catastrophic. She is a totally different person now. Didn’t even leave hospital for about 8 months then was just left in her husband care although he had to look after their two young kids and work full time to pay the bills. She needed 24hr care. The follow up care just isn’t there. It’s a very hard life for the family and patient.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can we have more tea on Russell Crowe shagging transvestites please?!!!!
It was well known that he used to visit a transvestite in Sydneys red light district.
His brother also runs a Swingers club in New Zealand! Interesting family.

He'll do what posh blokes from well to do families always do. Settle down with an acceptable woman and have children and maybe get a bit of rough on the side. Zawe is beautiful and very accomplished. Im not sure Id believe a bloke who told someone he was booty calling that he was just friends with a woman who he lived with!
Very harsh (ouch!) but probably true. As I have said before, I don't do relationships, so he can do as he pleases. As long as he puts something on the end of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Head injuries are really insidious. Not how they are portrayed in film/tv at all. So often the recovery and rehab takes years but then the personality has changed so much, it’s as though they are a different person. Often quite a difficult one. I mean no offence with that comment. The pressure on the loved ones is immense.

There are often on going issues even when the outcome is positive - balance, memory, sensory, social boundaries and awareness of appropriate behaviour may be changed. There is a definite sense of losing the person they were and associated grieving. It’s so hard to watch and I have immense respect for those dealing with loved ones with head injuries. I think it can be be harder on those around the person than the patient.

A good friend suffered a low impact head injury but it damaged the area that controls respiration so she stopped breathing. She then had hypoxic damage as well as they impact. She was found almost immediately by a nurse who resuscitated her very quickly. However the damage and fallout was catastrophic. She is a totally different person now. Didn’t even leave hospital for about 8 months then was just left in her husband care although he had to look after their two young kids and work full time to pay the bills. She needed 24hr care. The follow up care just isn’t there. It’s a very hard life for the family and patient.
i think the same when people slag off Claire Foy for ending her marriage when her husband had a brain tumour. How do we know what he was like to live with? Of course, its possible he just decided to have an affair with his current girlfri end just after his wife had had a baby and was busy working after getting the role of her career and it had nothing to do with his brain tumour.

Reactions: 14

There was a thread on DS years ago that alluded to Robbie and Wilkes having depraved orgies with Ant and Dec. Can well imagine Dec is gay and that Ant would do anything with a few grams of charlie inside him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There was a thread on DS years ago that alluded to Robbie and Wilkes having depraved orgies with Ant and Dec. Can well imagine Dec is gay and that Ant would do anything with a few grams of charlie inside him.
I remember seeing photos of Ant and Dec with Robbie and Jonathon, but they were playing golf, not having sex with each other. :D :D Who knows what happened after the round of golf though?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.