Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we're on the topic of celebs like Chris Ecclestone going from Doctor Who to Thor and TH going from Loki to theatre...

I met Aiden Turner of Poldark fame after his theatre show in London and he couldn't have been more lovely, patient and charming. He is EXTREMELY tall and handsome. Better irl than on telly. Some pics I took after the show:

View attachment 402226View attachment 402228

He signed my mum's theatre program when we went for her birthday and he wrote "happy birthday, love Aiden" on it! 🥰

(I hope it doesn't turn out someone has tea on him that he's secretly an hole!)
He is not my usual type at all, but god he’s gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plus they own Perrier and S pellegrino , on the other hand they employ 8,000 people in the uk and Ireland and are one of the biggest employers in a town near to where I live and if it closed would be devastating especially in the current climate
Wonder if you live near me, or at least it was one of the biggest employers until they sold out to property developers. My father in law has a very very good pension, 50 years service in management

Reactions: 3
I actually don't think any of this is true. She is much nicer to her fans than any other celeb, for a start. She has invited hundreds of them to her house to hear her albums prior to release. She's obviously nuts, but that's a different matter.

I think the squad thing escalated in that if any female celeb was pictured with her they were deemed to be in her squad. It was the papers/media more than anything. She was at the peak of headlines being chased about her. She had several v famous friends, most of whom (Gigi, Selena, Blake Lively) still are her friends (Karlie Kloss being the main exception where there's an obvious rift). She has spoken about how she wasn't popular at school and how she took the whole squad thing as like a do-over, and it backfired massively.

The mistake she made was the Katy Perry/bad blood video thing where it looked like she had ganged up on her. Katy HAD screwed her over though, so it's not like she was completely innocent. Definitely, it wasn't nice though. They have ended their feud though, which is good. And she has definitely become more of a feminist in recent years.
I can definitely see it being true personally. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I just don’t think she’s a nice person. I just don’t see why so many people who say they’ve met her would have nothing positive to say about her. The nice gestures that she does are also heavily publicised therefore great PR. That’s just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if you live near me, or at least it was one of the biggest employers until they sold out to property developers. My father in law has a very very good pension, 50 years service in management
Don’t think so, it’s still in production making cappuccinos

Don’t think so, it’s still in production making cappuccinos
Ours is still making chocolate, if the wind is right you can smell it in my back garden.

just gonna put this out there....bojo yes I would and I don’t know why....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
Is Jason gay? For years I told everyone he was and he had a boyfriend. I’m not sure where I got it from as I was only a child but, I was absolutely adamant. I always thought it was a well-known thing?

Reactions: 8
Ours is still making chocolate, if the wind is right you can smell it in my back garden.

just gonna put this out there....bojo yes I would and I don’t know why....
I love the smell of chocolate 🍫, I used to live in Northern Ireland and there was a factory in Belfast (nr the docks) that made dog food but to me it smelt of McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think it was for love 😂 Who tf looked at Taylors reputation and thought that was a good idea? Doesnt he have a PR guy or someone that some people think.is his secret ( male) lover? Someone with a short name like Lee but not Lee iyswim! Maybe it was his idea!
Luke. They have known each other since Uni, and are definitely more friends than colleagues. I can't see Luke thinking it was a good idea.
As I have said before, Tom doesn't listen to anyone and is extremely stubborn. It would have come from the US side speaking to Taylor's people and someone suggesting it. Maybe after the Met Gala dance off.

• Heart
Luke. They have known each other since Uni, and are definitely more friends than colleagues. I can't see Luke thinking it was a good idea.
As I have said before, Tom doesn't listen to anyone and is extremely stubborn. It would have come from the US side speaking to Taylor's people and someone suggesting it. Maybe after the Met Gala dance off.
Have you been to any high profile events? Lilebevn the parties after lile the Oscars, Met Gala, Baftas and all that stuff??

Reactions: 6
I'd never heard of Tom Hiddleston prior to reading this thread. I'll get back under my rock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes that's him! I only know the guys name through reading some fan rubbish about him and Tom being lovers, but you're not anyone in Hollywood if someone doesn't think you're gay 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
No NDA with the Take That boys?

Reactions: 5
He was probably worried about getting some pubes wrapped around his tonsils. Not good for vocals!
Gary Barlow honestly comes across as such a lovely man. Not like that head James corden. I don’t know anyone who likes corden and I read somewhere that he’s thinking of coming back to the uk. First Brexit, then COVID and now James corden is returning. Have we not suffered enough?! 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gary Barlow honestly comes across as such a lovely man. Not like that head James corden. I don’t know anyone who likes corden and I read somewhere that he’s thinking of coming back to the uk. First Brexit, then COVID and now James corden is returning. Have we not suffered enough?! 😩😩😩
Gary is nice but comes across as boring. I’d love a night with Howard 😊

Wasn’t he with Catherine Tate for a bit. Odd coupling, not one I’d of put together (nothing against either of them)
Jason was with Catherine Tate, not Howard. The only one that had any real dirt was Mark Owen when he had an affair and lots of flings.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.