Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Cracknell has announced his engagement to his new girlfriend in the Times. How pretentious! I hope Beverley Turner has a fantastic future ahead of her.
Beverly looks lovely but she comes off as such an asshole whenever she's a guest on Jeremy Vine. Anti vax rubbish. She's awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I am something of an insider, I suppose.
I have been around celebrities for years, and have attended many "special" parties. You either get to see stuff or hear stuff from the inside.
I also have lots of intimate moments with some very famous people.
I did write a brief intro to me in the Model thread.
Ask away, and if I can answer, I will. 💋
I can’t take Cheryl Cole, she thinks she’s superior to everyone around her - amirite?

Reactions: 15
I was under the impression James Cracknells head injury was the reason for his marriage ending. Of course I could be completely missing something here

Reactions: 2
I was under the impression James Cracknells head injury was the reason for his marriage ending. Of course I could be completely missing something here
His personality did change drastically. I have read Beverley’s writing and she was often the breadwinner as well as the main parent looking after the kids. James did do a lot of challenges and then went to Cambridge to do an MBA. He comes across as incredibly selfish. He supposedly stopped fancying Bev as well.

Reactions: 15
Never sleep with Russell Crowe he thinks he’s great but all you do is think about someone hotter..like his cousin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a "celebrity" he's more infamous but it'll make a few of you giggle...or heave.

Tommy Robinson (EDL) loves to wear womens lingerie and be humiliated.

- just to add to the more sexual side of the goss. Heh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You never saw the night manager?!
Great cast in the show, the goddess that is Olivia Colman and Hugh Laurie 😍
And the other TH... Tom Hollander 😁

(sorry everyone, the confusion about which TH is which brings me endless joy)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣
Are you insinuating trolling?

Reactions: 9
I think alot of people here do have some great insider info but of course there will be some things here we should take with a pinch of salt. No need to drag anyone in particular down though, you could always ignore their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Have you been to any high profile events? Lilebevn the parties after lile the Oscars, Met Gala, Baftas and all that stuff??
Unfortunately not. Only small dinner parties and gathering at peoples homes mostly. Love looking at the interiors as they are bloody massive. Some do's are hosted in private clubs.
I'm kept in the shadows until the more intimate do's!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.