Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been able to see him in the same light after watching Phil Wang put him in Room 101 😄
I remember that episode but I must have blocked out the Jacko impression 😲 Hiddleswift makes so much more sense now! Its like hes desperate to be Michael Fassbender but hes just too old Etonian to be cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hiddlestone must have been in the Taylor Swift show nance purely to enhance his career. He is from a ridiculously wealthy family, even his acting earnings are essentially pocket money

Reactions: 8
Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
I read that as “come on a man at a party”
I was like WTF 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really hope that Tom doesn’t sing like that whilst your in bed with him mischievous-mystery??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been lurking for a ‘lil bit, I’m enjoying this thread, thanks for a good read.

@Mischievous Mystery - Is there a celeb you can name who people love but is a tremendous toss pot? (Thanks for the juicy goss, btw)
What in bed, or out?!

I really hope that Tom doesn’t sing like that whilst your in bed with him mischievous-mystery??
It's awful, isn't it!!

They don’t always stand up abroad though do they?! That’s how the report of Elton John and Hugh boneville and their scandals came out. Were reported in the US but not in the UK

Maybe he’s got a massive penis
Have you seen his little pudding fingers? No way is he packing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hiddlestone must have been in the Taylor Swift show nance purely to enhance his career. He is from a ridiculously wealthy family, even his acting earnings are essentially pocket money
I dont think it was for love 😂 Who tf looked at Taylors reputation and thought that was a good idea? Doesnt he have a PR guy or someone that some people think.is his secret ( male) lover? Someone with a short name like Lee but not Lee iyswim! Maybe it was his idea!

Reactions: 3
Robbie is bisexual. I watched him come on to a man at a party. Gary is rubbish in bed. He refused to go down on one of my friends who is absolutely gorgeous. She won't have his name mentioned anymore. I only got to speak to him and he is a dick!
Gary looks like the type to not give .. I bet he receives willingly , though! I heard Robbie and his wife allow others into their bed?!

What in bed, or out?!
I actually meant out... but if you want to include the old in and out too, that’s okay! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was always the leader apparently. It was always Taylor’s way or you’re out. I’d expect it from a school bully but not from a nearly 30 year old. She’s not known for being a nice person.
I actually don't think any of this is true. She is much nicer to her fans than any other celeb, for a start. She has invited hundreds of them to her house to hear her albums prior to release. She's obviously nuts, but that's a different matter.

I think the squad thing escalated in that if any female celeb was pictured with her they were deemed to be in her squad. It was the papers/media more than anything. She was at the peak of headlines being chased about her. She had several v famous friends, most of whom (Gigi, Selena, Blake Lively) still are her friends (Karlie Kloss being the main exception where there's an obvious rift). She has spoken about how she wasn't popular at school and how she took the whole squad thing as like a do-over, and it backfired massively.

The mistake she made was the Katy Perry/bad blood video thing where it looked like she had ganged up on her. Katy HAD screwed her over though, so it's not like she was completely innocent. Definitely, it wasn't nice though. They have ended their feud though, which is good. And she has definitely become more of a feminist in recent years.

Reactions: 8
Defo.
My uncles been there - Robbie Williams.
I'm appalled. My uncle is gorgeous, loads of personality, wonderful funny man ( a tart in his younger days by all accounts 😱) and Robbies a cretin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh it hadn’t crossed my mind that she might be gay, just that she might want her relationship out of the spotlight
Oh, lol, I was referring to Gaylor/Kaylor... it's a thing. Much like Larry Stylinson. There are many people who won't be convinced it's untrue.

Reactions: 2
Maybe his mouth ached from all the singing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.