Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to babysit for one of the women George Best was having an affair with shortly before he passed. They were very good at being discreet around the kids, and he was always nice whenever I'd see him. Paid me well.

Met Tom Ellis a while back and was telling him how I'd seen him filming Miranda in my town back when, he was really lovely and talked about how it was one of the first times his kid had come to see him on set, just all round decent.

Always see the Holland family out and about, surprisingly never really noticed.

I saw a while back on DeuxMoi that Anya Taylor Joy (star of The Queen's Gambit) used to be engaged to a much older photographer back in 2017. Anyone got any leads on this? All my research has come up to very little, I can see that she's the daughter of an Argentine billionaire and she went to one of the most expensive schools in London. I can't believe she was just walking her dog outside Harrods and she was discovered by an agent and became successful through this. It feels so unrealistic.

I think she may even warrant her own thread eventually. Very little gossip out on her.
I want to say it was Eoin Macken and they were engaged and that very quickly came to an end. Think he is/was now with Roxanne McKee. Eoin was close with a lot of the Irish Hollyoaks lot.

Reactions: 10
I think he probably genuinely wanted a child like a lot of gay people. But I find it really strange how he’s turned Eric into a miniature version of himself, even dressing him in the same clothes.
I think Eric looks nothing like SC and much more like his mum, and strangely enough, her ex husband.

Perhaps it was the GC incognito?
GC will be bringing out a candle that smells of her fanny next. It made millions for GOOPY

I love Margoyles, I'm so sad she hasn't written an autobiography. She did a doc with bbc recently about her life in Australia.
Have you heard MM’s interview with Louis Theroux on his Grounded Podcast? It’s so funny! “Helping” a soldier that was up in a tree in Edinburgh. The way she tells it is so funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we should set up a thread for you and people can just name a celebrity. You can answer don’t know, can’t tell or fill in the below
Sexuality
Fetishes
Drugs
Smoking
Nice or nasty
Depravity
and anything I haven’t thought of!
Don’t forget size and if they are cut/uncut

Reactions: 3
I think Eric looks nothing like SC and much more like his mum, and strangely enough, her ex husband.

GC will be bringing out a candle that smells of her fanny next. It made millions for GOOPY

Have you heard MM’s interview with Louis Theroux on his Grounded Podcast? It’s so funny! “Helping” a soldier that was up in a tree in Edinburgh. The way she tells it is so funny!
MM has told that story before - I'm one of those that dislikes her. I think she's full of tales that try to shock and outrage, but it's always felt a bit try-hard and insincere to me. I do love that podcast and Louis Theroux in general though, he's had some brilliant guests.

Reactions: 13
I remember a few years ago she said she had Brothers and Sisters who were in their fifties,so her Dad must be in his eighties I'm guessing?.She is the youngest of 6 I think,her closest sibling is 10 years older than her.
I knew someone whose siblings were in their fifties when she was born; her dad was in his seventies. Her great-nephew was older than her 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Great book recommendation! I downloaded it and I've been having an ace afternoon!
Glad you're enjoying it, i've read it a few times, I like Bobbie alot.

I’ve never liked Jeremy Irons. Always comes across as a bit pervy to me. And not in a good way. A bit seedy.
Thats why I like him haha

Jeremy made some weird comment about finding his son attractive, and compared gay marriage to marrying his son.

Idris was my huge crush in Luther, but then with the Sky ads and stuff, he seemed to really love himself and it put me right off.
Yea maybe I dont like him so much now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad you're enjoying it, i've read it a few times, I like Bobbie alot.

Thats why I like him haha

Yea maybe I dont like him so much now...
Yes wasnt it some no sense about gay marriage being wrong because what would happen if men wanted to marry their sons, because so many men marry their daughters as a result of heterosexual marriages 😄. Lucky someone else normally writes actors' words, because some of them are stupid as they come!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ruffalo is the avenger I have the biggest crush on, even though he's not the best looking by any means. He's just so adorable though.

I LOVE Paul Rudd too. He's hardly aged at all since Clueless/friends though, like some magic-gened wizard. Any tea there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt it.I think Mark Ruffalo is one of the few faithful men in Hollywood.I hope so anyway.
In a reply MM gave me about Dan Steven's, she said she was working in early 2000's. I dont know when he got married but it could have been before, so both things could be true 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.