Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah Moria that’s it . I don’t think Vera lady is a lesbian . I’m sure it’s Patricia (keeping up appearances )
Is Hyacinth Bucket and Vera the same lady? Everyday is a school day.
Subjected to keeping up appearances growing up at home and then when briefly moved back home I was subjected to Vera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Subjected to keeping up appearances growing up at home and then when briefly moved back home I was subjected to Vera 😂
Patricia Routledge and Brenda Blethyn are two different actresses, similar age though. PR is gay, BB isn't.

Reactions: 9
that story about him shagging harper's teacher... iirc, he never denied that in the press nor did he sue? (I may be wrong)
but celebs like becks have so much ££ that if a false story was put out that was so defamatory surely they'd sue? why not?
I worked with a girl who’s friend was that school teacher. All kicked off on their group chat one day when it was released. Wasn’t the sort of person to make this kind of thing up and it was so random I don’t have a reason not to believe her.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't watch 'Vera'. I lose track of how many times she says 'love'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nestle
Yep, they are scum. Powdered milk a lot less safe in developing countries. They-certainly caused a lot of infant deaths.
Saw a thing recently about them treating growers like tit, I thought you never change.

In what way? I’ve never seen Bobby Davao as a political left leaning comedian/impressionist!
Lol he wasn't - we gave him some info on top peeps and then he called them up and used silly voices.

I can't watch 'Vera'. I lose track of how many times she says 'love'.
Can't you arrest her for that - oh and the hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I worked with a girl who’s friend was that school teacher. All kicked off on their group chat one day when it was released. Wasn’t the sort of person to make this kind of thing up and it was so random I don’t have a reason not to believe her.
Fecking hell. Thats a bit off shagging a pupils father, I'd have kept that one to myself and perhaps revisited the memory when was on my own.

Love the gossip about Mrs Bucket. How unlike our dear Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hired Bobby Davro for a corporate do once - he sorely pissed off the big dick bankers with his impressions. Def worth £8k.
My Mum went to a concert with her friend once, can’t remember who it was, but Bobby Davro was the warm up act. Everyone groaned when his name was announced but he was so funny she and her friend nearly wet themselves laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My Mum went to a concert with her friend once, can’t remember who it was, but Bobby Davro was the warm up act. Everyone groaned when his name was announced but he was so funny she and her friend nearly wet themselves laughing.
Well he never got to do his real act on TV unsurprisingly...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw a while back on DeuxMoi that Anya Taylor Joy (star of The Queen's Gambit) used to be engaged to a much older photographer back in 2017. Anyone got any leads on this? All my research has come up to very little, I can see that she's the daughter of an Argentine billionaire and she went to one of the most expensive schools in London. I can't believe she was just walking her dog outside Harrods and she was discovered by an agent and became successful through this. It feels so unrealistic.

I think she may even warrant her own thread eventually. Very little gossip out on her.
I remember a few years ago she said she had Brothers and Sisters who were in their fifties,so her Dad must be in his eighties I'm guessing?.She is the youngest of 6 I think,her closest sibling is 10 years older than her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago she said she had Brothers and Sisters who were in their fifties,so her Dad must be in his eighties I'm guessing?.She is the youngest of 6 I think,her closest sibling is 10 years older than her.
Oh my God!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.