Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now MM is definitely a scratch your minge and sniff kind of thing. I detest her.
I absolutely dislike her. I think she's incredibly entitled, extremely rude and absolutely pig ignorant, with no filter whatsoever. Horrible woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love Margoyles, I'm so sad she hasn't written an autobiography. She did a doc with bbc recently about her life in Australia.
I think she's fabulous too. I saw her on a programme where she said her parents made her swear on the bible not to sleep with another woman when she plucked up the courage to tell them she was gay aged 27.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw a while back on DeuxMoi that Anya Taylor Joy (star of The Queen's Gambit) used to be engaged to a much older photographer back in 2017. Anyone got any leads on this? All my research has come up to very little, I can see that she's the daughter of an Argentine billionaire and she went to one of the most expensive schools in London. I can't believe she was just walking her dog outside Harrods and she was discovered by an agent and became successful through this. It feels so unrealistic.

I think she may even warrant her own thread eventually. Very little gossip out on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now MM is definitely a scratch your minge and sniff kind of thing. I detest her.
I thought you meant Meghan markle 😳

Yes MM irritates me, she's so crass and crude on Graham Norton, desperate to shock with her sexual anecdotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she's fabulous too. I saw her on a programme where she said her parents made her swear on the bible not to sleep with another woman when she plucked up the courage to tell them she was gay aged 27.
I really enjoy her when she's on Graham Norton, completely vulgar and probably shocks the laughs out of me because I don't expect it from a little old dear. Her parents response is quite sad but sadly normal, especially for that generation. Glad she's out and proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw a while back on DeuxMoi that Anya Taylor Joy (star of The Queen's Gambit) used to be engaged to a much older photographer back in 2017. Anyone got any leads on this? All my research has come up to very little, I can see that she's the daughter of an Argentine billionaire and she went to one of the most expensive schools in London. I can't believe she was just walking her dog outside Harrods and she was discovered by an agent and became successful through this. It feels so unrealistic.

I think she may even warrant her own thread eventually. Very little gossip out on her.
That’s how most models were discovered in the old days pre Instagram. Kate Miss was discovered in an airport, Claudia Schiffer in a nightclub, Jourdann Dunn was discovered whilst shopping in Primark! It’s actually fairly believable that someone would be discovered on a street in Central London given how many agencies and fashion types there are in the city.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s how most models were discovered in the old days pre Instagram. Kate Miss was discovered in an airport, Claudia Schiffer in a nightclub, Jourdann Dunn was discovered whilst shopping in Primark! It’s actually fairly believable that someone would be discovered on a street in Central London given how many agencies and fashion types there are in the city.
Are you turning into Inspector Clouseau? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s how most models were discovered in the old days pre Instagram. Kate Miss was discovered in an airport, Claudia Schiffer in a nightclub, Jourdann Dunn was discovered whilst shopping in Primark! It’s actually fairly believable that someone would be discovered on a street in Central London given how many agencies and fashion types there are in the city,
Yeah, but this was in the age of instagram. It just feels unrealistic that they'd pluck a 5'6" teenager and sign her to Storm Models, a top agency which notoriously demands all models be over a certain height, and then she would find a top acting agent after that by just someone looking at her and saying she should be in movies. I feel like there's something in there that's been smoothed over for the story.

Maybe her dad's financial status and background helped? She did go to some of the fanciest schools in the city.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, but this was in the age of instagram. It just feels unrealistic that they'd pluck a 5'6" teenager and sign her to Storm Models, a top agency which notoriously demands all models be over a certain height, and then she would find a top acting agent after that by just someone looking at her and saying she should be in movies. I feel like there's something in there that's been smoothed over for the story.

Maybe her dad's financial status and background helped? She did go to some of the fanciest schools in the city.
Daddy probably bailed out a movie company or two on the understanding his darling daughter would get a role.

Reactions: 14
Just text my sister and she said Robert Patterson was a dick to staff at Wetherspoons (she’s manager ) when they kindly asked him for a group photo

Just text my sister and she said Robert Patterson was a dick to staff at Wetherspoons (she’s manager ) when they kindly asked him for a group photo
My brother just said he saw a bag of coke and 20 marlbrough in Chasity from Emmerdales bag at a charity event 😬😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I absolutely dislike her. I think she's incredibly entitled, extremely rude and absolutely pig ignorant, with no filter whatsoever. Horrible woman.
I may be way off base here, but I am getting the impression that you are not a fan? Call it a hunch.

• Haha
I don't know what's more disturbing - Pattinson being a dick or Pattinson dining at Spoons :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In Bobbie Brown's autobiography there's quite a lot about Dave Navarro, he was on heroin when she knew him and showed her a video of him masturbating and they would have these long intense conversations but would never touch each other. She was celibate at the time and it was an unspoken agreement that they would have sex eventually, anyway he was really upset when he found out she had slept with someone else. I highly recommend Dirty Little Rocker Boys if youre into that kind of Sunset Strip gossip and early 90s actors. Theres a great story about Kevin Costner in it.
I'm so old when I first skim read this I thought you meant Bobby Davro!

Isn’t Brooklyn Beckham’s girlfriend rumoured to be abusive? She pushed one of her childhood nannies down the stairs. Not someone I’d want my son to be in a relationship with.
Probably why he's got those eyes in the back of his head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really enjoy her when she's on Graham Norton, completely vulgar and probably shocks the laughs out of me because I don't expect it from a little old dear. Her parents response is quite sad but sadly normal, especially for that generation. Glad she's out and proud.
I thought she was funny and shocking at first but now it just irritates me. It's the same ' oh let me just talk about my vagina and I'll get laughs ' type of thing. She takes over everything too, so if you want to hear from other guests it's just her not really saying much, just telling crass jokes in a loud voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so old when I first skim read this I thought you meant Bobby Davro!

Probably why he's got those eyes in the back of his head!
I hired Bobby Davro for a corporate do once - he sorely pissed off the big dick bankers with his impressions. Def worth £8k.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nestle
Yep, they are scum. Powdered milk a lot less safe in developing countries. They-certainly caused a lot of infant deaths.
Saw a thing recently about them treating growers like tit, I thought you never change.

I hired Bobby Davro for a corporate do once - he sorely pissed off the big dick bankers with his impressions. Def worth £8k.
In what way? I’ve never seen Bobby Davao as a political left leaning comedian/impressionist!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.