Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine that! Reminds me of Michael Caine being asked about Jaws 4: The Revenge one time. "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific"
Is it Blind Gossip who’s convinced that George Clooney are/ were an item, with occasional invites to Harry Styles. Will have to wait for tell all I suppose! There was a really dodgy thing about their daughter being photographed tied up once, they blamed it on the nanny.
Also, Harry Styles new gf, Olivia Wilde appertaining from dodgy dumping of bf, was said to have taken part in threesomes with Weinstein. Obviously a career move, she must have known about his coercive behaviour. Not the feminist she claims, if true.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Re Beckham's security measure before sex.Surely being stripped and treated like you’re at Guatanemo is a passion killer? Unless you’re into that sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mischievous, I’ve just clocked you said Lauren Goodyer looks worse in the flesh, you haven’t seen her at a er... party have you?!! 😱
No that was Carol Vordeman, and she has been to some of the parties I have been at. Very popular with the men, shall we say!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I read ages ago that Alison Hammond is another one who had a gastric bypass but it didn’t work. I do feel sorry for her. She seems to have tried every weight loss regime there is but just can’t succeed with losing weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you have any tea on Alexander Skarsgard?
I wish. That man is a looong drink of sex! I have met Stellan although only very briefly, and as I was with someone at the time, it would have been uncouth to ask if he would put in a good word for me with his son. Although, the word on the street, I am sorry to say, is that he is actually gay, but that is only rumour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A woman I know spent her entire inheritance on bariatric surgery. She dropped to 10 stone (from 23 stone) over the course of a year, but has put all the weight back on, and more over the next 2 years. She had a gastric sleeve and apparently it's possible to constantly eat small amounts all day, and if those small amounts are high calorie foods (ice-cream, creamy desserts, thick yoghurt etc) then the weight just piles back on.

She would have been better spending her money on private therapy to explore the need to constantly eat. It's all very sad because she is even more unhappy now, than she was before the surgery :(
I remember watching a TV programme with someone with a gastric band on it. She would liquidate high calorie food and try and squeeze more and more food down her throat. The gastric band didnt address why she was getting so much in the first place, so she just couldn't stop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This thread is quickly supplying me with gossip about the men on my “list” (people you are allowed to cheat with because you will never meet them in that situation and they are way out of your league so it’s never going to happen!)

My list is currently; Jason Mamoa, Tom Ellis, Dave Navarro and Alexander Skarsgaard

I feel like I should shed some gossip but I unfortunately have never met or seen a celeb in the wild. I have met Penn and Teller after a show, and Teller (the little one) was very chatty, friendly and knows how to keep a crowd controlled! Penn was polite, but quiet but I suppose after doing all the talking for 2 hours he just wanted a rest 😃

Edit: How could I forget! I’m a big fan of RuPaul’s drag race and we saw a show in Las Vegas and afterwards the crew were outside and everyone was invited to mingle. One of the dancers was gorgeous so I was desperate for a pic with him, and someone held the door open for me and I just said a passing thanks thinking it was just someone and it was Shangela from RPDR!
Never say never as you don't know what's around the corner!

Reactions: 7
Why would you liquidate high calorie food though?
That would take all the fun out of eating it, which I suppose suggests this issue is very complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you liquidate high calorie food though?
That would take all the fun out of eating it, which I suppose suggests this issue is very complex.
It is extremely complex. I briefly worked on a bariatric unit (I felt like Alice in Wonderland where she shrinks, because everything, beds, chairs, toilets, commodes etc are all huge) and one woman was proud of the fact she could still eat a full English breakfast despite having her stomach reduced to the size of an egg cup. The secret was to cut it up into tiny pieces and eat it slowly. That was during a post-surgery group therapy session.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not really aware of gastric bands or sleeves but I thought they “shrunk” your stomach, or at least somehow trick it into feeling full. Is this true? And if it is, do people liquidate food because they are addicted to food, or they just don’t feel full because it hasn’t worked?

Reactions: 3
I think I read ages ago that Alison Hammond is another one who had a gastric bypass but it didn’t work. I do feel sorry for her. She seems to have tried every weight loss regime there is but just can’t succeed with losing weight.
Why do you feel sorry for her? She should just stop shovelling food into her mouth. She has kids - she's just selfish as she obviously doesn't want to be around for them as she will be dead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.