Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is keith lemon a nob in real life also ?
😂 wouldn’t really know. Interesting how a lot of his earlier stuff involved black face and then when the BLM movement started he did a crying video about how he hadn’t realised how wrong it was and was sorry. Then nothing since and he’s kept his show etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned but I met lee evans at a book signing once. It was towards the end of his career so a few years ago now when his last book was out. He came across as very lovely and quite fragile. I wasn’t surprised he retired.

Reactions: 15
Oh are we doing this, my youngest and I went to Camden a few years ago, I was bartering with a shop owner whilst my daughter was petting this guys dog. It was Liam Gallagher and he was very nice to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I never saw many famous people during my London years so I'm jealous of you all! My claims to fame are that I saw Richard Ayoade and his wife shopping in Oxford Street, I saw Aled Jones in John Lewis around Christmas time (resisted the urge to sing The Snowman theme), and saw the comedian Romesh Ranganathan on his bike in Bethnal Green. At least I think it was him!

The best one for me was when I saw Matty Healy, the singer from The 1975 near Liberty, as I am a massive fan of the band. He was so nice and polite and asked if I wanted a picture with him. He seemed tired so I didn't want to take up much of his time but he was very patient with me 😊

• Heart
I never saw many famous people during my London years so I'm jealous of you! My claims to fame are that I saw Richard Ayoade and his wife shopping in Oxford Street, I saw Aled Jones in John Lewis around Christmas time, and saw the comedian Romesh Ranganathan on his bike in Bethnal Green. At least I think it was him!

The best one for me was when I saw Matty Healy, the singer from The 1975 near Liberty, as I am a massive fan of the band. He was so nice and polite and asked if I wanted a picture. He seemed tired so I didn't want to take up much of his time but he was very patient with me 😊
Love Richard ayoade poor bloke must hate having fruit loop fox as a brother in law

Reactions: 25
Love Richard ayoade poor bloke must hate having fruit loop fox as a brother in law
My wee one loves Apple and Onion where Richard Ayoade does the voice of Apple 😂😂 it’s actually really funny. One of the few kids shows I can watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She turned up on Celeb ex in the city and it was cringey as hell....
She has no talent and is irrelevant. Of course her appearance would be cringe worthy. Hopefully from now on when she pays the paps for stories in the media, she will reference EOTB and not Paul Hollywood. This madam is just dying to be upgraded to the zlist level!

Reactions: 8
I saw the Tapper husband and wife (from Gogglebox) walking around in Covent Garden within a crowd of people. I recognised them and couldn't think from where - kids' primary school, tennis club? - and nearly said hello, then I realised I didn't know them at all. I'd only seen them on TV. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys. Been reading this for ages but only just signed up!
Anything on Scott Mills & Chris Stark?
An ex knew them and we got invited to a Radio 1 party in London in a pub on Great Portland Street... I’m saying 2012 time. Scott seemed very stuck up, Chris was quite normal. It was around the time where Chris was becoming more popular on his Radio 1 show. Greg James was there too and I thought he was cocky! It was a really random night!

Reactions: 3
I sat opposite Dan Wootton on a train a few years ago. He was with his mum and aunty who were over visiting and they were going to the Cotswold Soho House. There were hardly any of us in the carriage so I listened all I could, desperate to get some gossip! There was none.. he was just chatting about a friend of his who was a bit flakey. He had taken his mum and aunty out to a posh restaurant the evening before. They, and he, came across as really down to earth, a bit like any of us would act if we earned a lot of money and then wanted to treat our family. A bit disappointed that he seemed so nice as I really dislike him but I suppose I should remember that the reason he is in the position he is in is that he has made a career out of being nasty about people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's a really nice man, very private, and almost unrecognisable when he's Leigh Francis. He keeps his personal life (wife and kids) under wraps.
He must be really private, I didn't even know he had a wife and kids. He's quite a good artist too.

Reactions: 1
An ex knew them and we got invited to a Radio 1 party in London in a pub on Great Portland Street... I’m saying 2012 time. Scott seemed very stuck up, Chris was quite normal. It was around the time where Chris was becoming more popular on his Radio 1 show. Greg James was there too and I thought he was cocky! It was a really random night!
I have met Greg James as a signing event for children. I have to say he was lovely. He spent loads of time with each and every child and gave them lots of attention and also spoke to every parent too. I wish I wasn’t such an old woman, totally would.

• Haha
  • Heart
To be honest, it's best to assume that everyone is on coke unless they are older and have spent some time (and money) in rehab. It really is like wine.
Heroin is a lot more common than you think, particularly with the actors and "tortured souls".
Ahh the poor tortured souls that are actors, tv presenters etc they go around pontificating about everything yet there they are supporting the rape and murder of women and children , violent crimes etc.

I wonder how many those people who snort coke take heroin etc realise they are snorting something that’s been shitted out of somebody’s arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have met Greg James as a signing event for children. I have to say he was lovely. He spent loads of time with each and every child and gave them lots of attention and also spoke to every parent too. I wish I wasn’t such an old woman, totally would.
It was probably alcohol related as to why I thought he was cocky! He does seem pretty genuine and I like his wife.

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned but I met lee evans at a book signing once. It was towards the end of his career so a few years ago now when his last book was out. He came across as very lovely and quite fragile. I wasn’t surprised he retired.
Very under-rated in my opinion. Have you ever seen the film 'Mouse Hunt'? If not find it - it is a great family laugh a minute film like a human Tom & Jerry.

I sat opposite Dan Wootton on a train a few years ago. He was with his mum and aunty who were over visiting and they were going to the Cotswold Soho House. There were hardly any of us in the carriage so I listened all I could, desperate to get some gossip! There was none.. he was just chatting about a friend of his who was a bit flakey. He had taken his mum and aunty out to a posh restaurant the evening before. They, and he, came across as really down to earth, a bit like any of us would act if we earned a lot of money and then wanted to treat our family. A bit disappointed that he seemed so nice as I really dislike him but I suppose I should remember that the reason he is in the position he is in is that he has made a career out of being nasty about people.
Ooh what a clever name you have 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.