Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this left leaning liberal man and his human rights wife lawyer are proud to live in a lavish mansion, bought and paid for by Nestle?

You couldn’t make up the hypocrisy, it’s revolting.
Nespresso, not nestle. I heard it as being a light hearted exchange after dinner said in a jokey way when I heard the story. Obviously I wasn’t there so can’t say for sure.

I know it doesn’t make it any better but one of the things that Amal was apparently saying was that because they are in a very privileged position, she tries to use her position and profile to draw attention to causes that need the publicity and support through her legal work. It shows a certain amount of awareness and is more than a lot do so changed my opinion when I heard it.

Reactions: 7
The guy has serious issues. He's nearly overdosed twice, has had a massive coke habit and is a compulsive over eater.

The family are a bit strange, though not unpleasant.

His sister, Natasha Argent, cheated in the London Marathon a while back by taking short cut.
For sure, he needs help, I hope he is getting it before going for surgery.

Did she? Why? I don’t get the point of cheating at such things at all, your brain knows you didn’t do it!

Reactions: 5
Nespresso, not nestle. I heard it as being a light hearted exchange after dinner said in a jokey way when I heard the story. Obviously I wasn’t there so can’t say for sure.

I know it doesn’t make it any better but one of the things that Amal was apparently saying was that because they are in a very privileged position, she tries to use her position and profile to draw attention to causes that need the publicity and support through her legal work. It shows a certain amount of awareness and is more than a lot do so changed my opinion when I heard it.
Nespresso is owned by Nestle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Nespresso is made by Nestle. Anyway, never mind. I like Amal and George! Dont know why!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s really good to hear.

I remember at school when I was about 11 being taught about drugs and the take away message was that drug dealers are everywhere, and you will be offered drugs, and you will be pressurised into taking them. I was terrified for ages! Over 20 years on and I still haven’t been offered anything!

Changing the topic, have you ever met or heard anything about Tom Ellis? I’ve heard the stuff about him cheating on his ex wife etc, but seeing him in Lucifer I can’t help but think he’s used to that life for real!
I had numerous extremely weird sex dreams about Tom Ellis after watching Lucifer 😶 Cant wait for the next half of thecseries to come out :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had numerous extremely weird sex dreams about Tom Ellis after watching Lucifer 😶 Cant wait for the next half of thecseries to come out :oops:
Nice to know I’m not alone! Even if I hear bad things about him, it still doesn’t put me off.

Reactions: 4
Nice to know I’m not alone! Even if I hear bad things about him, it still doesn’t put me off.
I used to live on the same street as him (and Tamsin) in North London. My flatmate got to see him in a dressing gown taking the bins out which I was very jealous about. I only saw him once, it had been snowing and I was gingerly walking down a steep hill trying to get my gloves off so I could answer my phone and I almost went flying. He was walking up the hill and helped to steady me and then picked my glove up and gave me a winning smile. He is gorgeous in the flesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Any tea on the Buffy cast?! Just my user gave me a idea to ask...

I've met four of the actors at conventions but can't remember much apart from crying my eyes out one time (I was quite young but would still cry now ngl)
I once saw David Boreanz (spelling wrong??) He was in a NY coffee house and couldn't take his eyes off me staring hard up and down....I was looking all smart... I thought I know him from something.. then it twigged as my friend is a die hard fan of Angel and Buffy...
I tried to shake off my mother thinking well I could get an autograph for my friend..
my mum then said you've got an admirer...
I died and promptly exited without my order...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to live on the same street as him (and Tamsin) in North London. My flatmate got to see him in a dressing gown taking the bins out which I was very jealous about. I only saw him once, it had been snowing and I was gingerly walking down a steep hill trying to get my gloves off so I could answer my phone and I almost went flying. He was walking up the hill and helped to steady me and then picked my glove up and gave me a winning smile. He is gorgeous in the flesh.
Ooh I’m jealous too! That must have been amazing. If I lived there I imagine I would forever be walking my dog past just incase I could catch a glimpse of him popping out!

Reactions: 5
Ooh I’m jealous too! That must have been amazing. If I lived there I imagine I would forever be walking my dog past just incase I could catch a glimpse of him popping out!
Popping out IN his dressing gown or popping OUT of his dressing gown ? :love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carmen I met while iñ the states trying out for Playboy. We were in a threesome and there were lots of coke. It was great sex, and I would definitely go back. Great oral!
Angie I have met, and on a promise that hasn't come about yet, and doubt it will unless she has time in the Uk.
Michelle, sorry I have never met or no much about.
Thank you for replying 😀

Reactions: 2
My flatmate wanted him to pop out of his dressing gown 😂 If you want to do a bit of celeb spotting Crouch End is the place to go. Saw David Tennant looked dishevelled and a bit odd (pink lenses sunglasses) in Budgens, James McAvoy tried to push in front of me in the chip shop queue (he apologised when he realised I was waiting) and I even saw Dr. Legg from Eastenders in Boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My Nan used to live in Hornsey a short Walk from Crouch End. In all the times I have been there the most famous person I saw was me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Nan used to live in Hornsey a short Walk from Crouch End. In all the times I have been there the most famous person I saw was me!
I used to live in Palmers Green and my boyfriend at the time lived in Crouch End. I never saw any celebs either when I went there but hed always see Peter Capaldi in Waitrose 😄. He did point out a couple of people as they walked past but I'd never recognise them until it was too late 😄

• Haha
I used to live in Palmers Green and my boyfriend at the time lived in Crouch End. I never saw any celebs either when I went there but hed always see Peter Capaldi in Waitrose 😄. He did point out a couple of people as they walked past but I'd never recognise them until it was too late 😄
I was on the palmers green train line once and saw Keith lemon talking loudly in the train carriage. He obviously wanted lots of attention . Think he used to live in grange park area

• Haha
I used to see a lot of celebrities around Chelsea - not that I ever lived there but used to visit years ago now. I saw: George Best in a cafe - he winked a me, Susan Hampshire on the stairs at Peter Jones, Bob Geldof, Nicholas Lyndhurst and David Emmanuel walking around the King's Road, Angharad Rees Jones and Helen Worth in and out of the shops there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A couple of years ago I saw Gavin from Bush in a Chinese restaurant in Brighton. He was doing that talking too loud thing so people would look at him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.