Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been watching the car crash that is Married At First Sight Australia? I know the people in it aren't proper celebrities but it's compulsive viewing for me at the moment. I am riveted by the sheer horror of Inez, openly shagging another contestant's husband, whilst her own husband is oblivious and thinks she's growing to love him. If there's already a thread on here, show me the way 😍
Been there all the time the series has been on - in TV forum. :)

If you want to whizz through them they are on SHVideos.com.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Any tea on the Buffy cast?! Just my user gave me a idea to ask...

I've met four of the actors at conventions but can't remember much apart from crying my eyes out one time (I was quite young but would still cry now ngl)

Reactions: 8
Any tea on the Buffy cast?! Just my user gave me a idea to ask...

I've met four of the actors at conventions but can't remember much apart from crying my eyes out one time (I was quite young but would still cry now ngl)
There's always been rumours that Sarah Michelle Gellar was a total witch. Apparently gave Robin Williams a right hard time when they starred in something together

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There's always been rumours that Sarah Michelle Gellar was a total witch. Apparently gave Robin Williams a right hard time when they starred in something together
Oooo really! I remember that series it was really good, she put up posts about him being like a father figure so that shocks me but also not surprised in a way

Reactions: 3
Oooo really! I remember that series it was really good, she put up posts about him being like a father figure so that shocks me but also not surprised in a way
She did a video with Stone Temple Pilots called ‘Sour Girl’ long time ago now .

Reactions: 2
Re: Growlers

What I find funny about the pics is the facial expressions they pull. Heather Mills' one was a picture :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay, I have to confess. I haven't googled Lorraine's growler yet.
Just how bad is it?
I mean, if I risk it will I be scarred for life?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just how bad is it?
I havent either, don’t think I will risk it after reading how its affected other Tattlers..🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just how bad is it?
she looks chuffed to pieces with it as I recall. I just remember the big grin on her face haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.