Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks chuffed to pieces with it as I recall. I just remember the big grin on her face haha
Yes, she looks proud. It's a much better sight then when I googled the genital medical condition that Harvey Weinstein suffered from. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The most horrific thing about the Lorraine pics was the blue wall, red and white pinstripe bedsheets and the floral bed combo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The photos look like something from readers wives in the 80’s. Very 80’s bed spread, dark red carpet and floral wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to admit that I don't like Lorraine so it's not as if it will put me off her 😂
I find her really weird. She talks at 100mph complete crap before suddenly pulling herself, exaggerating her accent and gurning for the camera. I think she may be possessed. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Totally, and she really exaggerates her accent too.
Oh yes, definitely! My mam doesn't like her, either - says she never seems interested in any of the segments on the show, or the people. I don't know why she doesn't quit, it's not like she needs the money!

Reactions: 11
I remember when Lorraine was first on the telly my gran used to stand in front so my Granda couldn’t see her. My gran was most unimpressed with her low cut tops and pushed up knockers :D and didn’t think it was suitable watching for my poor granda’s delicate eyes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh yes, definitely! My mam doesn't like her, either - says she never seems interested in any of the segments on the show, or the people. I don't know why she doesn't quit, it's not like she needs the money!
I don't know how she's still there. She must know where the bodies are buried.

Reactions: 17
I find her really weird. She talks at 100mph complete crap before suddenly pulling herself, exaggerating her accent and gurning for the camera. I think she may be possessed. 😱
That’s how she got out of paying extra tax and won a case against HMRC, she claimed that on TV she was playing ‘Lorraine Kelly’ the character, not herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it was only me who couldn't stand Lorraine ! I have found my kindred spirits ! 😍
Can’t stand her. Fake as duck. Stupid fake giggle followed by her “makes perfect sense” comment. Oh and did you know she has the most amazing daughter Rosie, hardly mentions her does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No gossip, but I’ve often wondered if Jessica Brown-Findlay (Lady Sybil) regrets leaving when she did because the Hollywood career she expected didnt materialise? It also must be quite galling for her knowing that the character they brought into replace her was played by Lily James who had become a huge star.
I think the same about Dan Stevens, but then even among the ones who stayed, they havent really set the world alight career wise. Its the same with the Game of Thrones cast. I wonder if its something about being in big long running shows like that.

Reactions: 7
Another one in the "not keen" club when it comes to Lorraine - my mum loves her - urgh. Though mum* loves watching programmes about serial killers as well as inflicting Dickinson's Real Deal (another wrong 'un, I reckon), Tipping Point and The Chase (that one is bearable) on me every day. Used to add Jeremy Kyle to that killer TV schedule but thankfully no longer on air.

Lorraine is so insincere and simpering she is painful to watch.

Rumours that she was a bit of a goer in her younger years (but, weren't we all?). I'm an older woman and everyone seems "scared of the baird" nowadays :LOL: Boyf insists a friend of a friend in a Highland Mountain Rescue Team (decades ago) had a fling with her.

*Mum's shielding so I just bury my head in my laptop and Tattle

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.