Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is that arse due to lunges. Those are buttock implants.

I nursed an elderly woman once (by elderly I mean over 90) and she had permanent eyeliner and eyebrow and lipliner tattoos, and breast implants. She was awfully posh and very glamorous and wouldn't let her family see her (this was before Covid, when patients were allowed visitors) until she'd put her wig on and a full face of make-up. Most of my elderly ladies don't want their families to see them until they've got their teeth in, but this old girl was something else. She also asked all the male staff, from the consultant to the cleaner, to guess her age. Of course they were wonderfully polite and told her she didn't look a day over 65. She was fabulous :)
Is it bad of me that I thought of Joan Collins right away (I know she's not quite of that vintage, and btw, I love her really). :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it bad of me that I thought of Joan Collins right away (I know she's not quite of that vintage, and btw, I love her really). :whistle:
This lady was a lot older than our Joanie at the time, but the same kind of old school glamour.

Reactions: 9
She was very attractive but fairly lowkey when she was on Countdown. The Jessica Rabbit look that she showcases now has appeared gradually as she has aged. I'm not sure about her personal life, but was she dating someone a lot younger at one point?
This was Carol when I was on Countdown in 2000. Very low key and understated, attractive and very confident
0122A582-FF6E-42F0-8AD5-F1CAF072A449.jpeg

Reactions: 29
Lauren probably needs to fold her hips and arse before she can sit down comfortably :oops:

I always wonder about women who have fat injections and implants - surely they scar, atrophy, get infected sometimes? What happens when you're past middle age - are you just left with sagging skin, especially if you're not exercising? I know with breast implants they're supposed to get changed every 10-15 years.

Not to mention the inflating and deflating of facial skin with fillers - we're going to have a generation of people with melted-beside-the-fire faces in a decade or two.

Oh - I'm doing it again - I thought I was posting on the Lauren Goodger thread, haha. I suppose it could apply to Carol Vorderman, too.
Carol has the cheek (har) to deny the fact she has bum implants/a fat transfer and puts it down to lunges, iirc.
Who tf is she? Why does she look so weird and why dpes she have such an enormous bump if shes only 3 months pregnant?

Reactions: 10
She looks utterly dreadful squeezed into everything and her face looks like it is going to burst. Just sad.
She looks worse in the flesh!

I loves Joanie 100% ;) but can certainly imagine her like that.
I'm a massive fan of Joan Collins, and she is a great story teller. A true legend!
Her sister Jackie had Hollywood bang on in her books, too. People thought it was overly sexualised, whereas it was actuaĺly tamed down in that respect.

Reactions: 28
@Sea

I feel old, and also think I should have better things to do than celeb gossip over decades, 😂 but at least they were real A list celebs. When OK mag featured the likes of Michael Douglas on front cover and now it's Stacy Solomon 😬

You feel old I remember the national enquirer did a Wedding Special in whereby the paparazzi used to use helicopters to try and snap the bride in her wedding dress... think when Madonna married Sean Penn and Elizabeth Taylor married Larry Fortensky think ET won with 26 helicopters circling overhead 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

I'm a massive fan of Joan Collins, and she is a great story teller. A true legend!
Her sister Jackie had Hollywood bang on in her books, too. People thought it was overly sexualised, whereas it was actuaĺly tamed down in that respect.
Joan and Jackie are/were pure class. I loved some of jackie's books, proper trash but good trash. I feel she pretty much wrote what was going on around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s she like now? When I met her she was ok. The first day of filming she had travelled back from Italy in a black leather shortish skirt and her luggage had gone to the wrong airport so she wore it for the entire afternoon, filming 6 shows.
They filmed their 18th bithday show while I was there and had a small party. She was pleasant and friendly and this was only a few months after her marriage had broken up.
I went back for the finals a couple of months later and she was exactly the same, with a more varied wardrobe. Another party after the final and she had a few drinks and left. Must admit I quite liked her as a person.

Reactions: 7
I always forget about my biggest "claim to fame". I grew up with someone that was on Love Island. 😏

He was a bit of a bully . Denting people's car bonnets
He invented a game called Torture. I can't remember the game but basically whoever lost got "tortured" in some way (stuff like Chinese burns or holding your breath for a minute)
When he got ready for nights out he used to listen to Elton John songs on full blast
He worked in an office and would go to work covered in fake tan and wore a hat and suit that looked like it was from Bugsy Malone

I won't name him ,but he was only popular because of the girl he was coupled up with.......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I always forget about my biggest "claim to fame". I grew up with someone that was on Love Island. 😏

He invented a game called Torture. I can't remember the game but basically whoever lost got "tortured" in some way (stuff like Chinese burns or holding your breath for a minute)
When he got ready for nights out he used to listen to Elton John songs on full blast
He worked in an office and would go to work covered in fake tan and wore a hat and suit that looked like it was from Bugsy Malone

I won't name him ,but he was only popular because of the girl he was coupled up with.......
I'm guessing Jack for some reason (I know you can't answer). I always thought he chose Dani because of her father.

Reactions: 19

Aw come on, just name him for us...

Reactions: 11

We need a better clue 🤣

Reactions: 7

I Don’t watch the show so I’m just going to guess. That jack guy who dated Dani?

Reactions: 8
How many people immediately think of Lucky Santangelo when they reminisce about Jackie Collins. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.