Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monica Lewinsky is a great public speaker now, especially about bullying. I was only wee when the scandal broke but it's shocking to imagine your name becoming the punchline. I really like her in any interviews i've seen, comes across as genuine and well meaning.

Reactions: 25
Katherine Jenkins was all prim and proper on the Jonathan Ross show a few weeks ago! How hypocritical given she used to shove Coke up her nose!

Reactions: 11
So the Mail have put 2 articles out about Damon Alburn in a few weeks. And notice another one about Paul Nichols too. Anyone else think he looks like his nose has collapsed like Danniella's?

Paul Nicholls is rumoured to have a massive cock. (Allegedly...😉)

That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Paul Nicholls is rumoured to have a massive cock. (Allegedly...😉)

That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread 🤪😂
It looked pretty decent in a drama he was in ‘Clapham Junction’ (could’ve been a body double though). Pics are easy to find 😙😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looked pretty decent in a drama he was in ‘Clapham Junction’ (could’ve been a body double though). Pics are easy to find 😙😉
There goes my afternoon then (frantically searching for the easy to find pics) 😘😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Monica Lewinsky's Twitter account is a thing of joy https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/funniest-monica-lewinsky-tweets

Rebecca Loos got backed into a corner by the press. I can't remember which paper it was that had the story, think it was News of the World, but basically they got in touch with her, said, 'Look, we have all the evidence, we're going to run the story front page either way, but if you give us an exclusive interview we won't print X, Y and Z,' and she felt she didn't have much of a choice.

Reactions: 16
I prefer my philanthropists to be less 'show offie' . Paul Getty was a good example, he hated the limelight, but happy to give millions to good causes. He was given a knighthood, and apparently he was going to say no, but his wife and Margaret Thatcher pushed him into accepting it, so people knew what causes that he supporting.
George Michael was another quietly altruistic soul. Bless him. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She admitted herself she used to do coke after an old video of her off her tits surfaced.
For a split second I read this as if the old video was a concert recording, like “Katherine Jenkins, Live And Off Her Tits, At The Royal Albert Hall”!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you said “Body Double” did you actually mean “Willy Double”? Or even “Willy Stuntman”?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beckham did well on a small amount of footballing talent. Until we finally win something his last gasp goal against Greece to get us to the World Cup Finals will be legendary. People forget that he‘s not that bright and mixed with god like adoration this is not a good cocktail. Posh and her team clearly manipulated him in the early days, a bit like MM and Harry. They are both now too Self important and feel entitled. Not a nice place to be.

Lewis Hamilton wise he lives in tax exile so that should preclude him from a knighthood. Achievement wise he has done well but as George Russell proved the car makes a difference. That said if it were only the car Mercedes could save millions by getting a lesser known driver in so Lewis must have something

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.