Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
So Vouge Williams / Spencer Matthews clearly don’t think Tier 4 restrictions apply to them .
live in central london , where there when restrictions came into place , yet a few days later flew to St Barst 🤬 .
I hope their sponsors take a good long look at this along with the other ‘celebrities’ who clearly think they are above and kind of restrictions re Covid !
I used to quite like Vogue but after what she and Spenny said about her ex Bryan McFadden making her want to be sick in her mouth and this I think they should sod off. I know BF is a bit of a twit but it’s pretty hard nosed to speak so publicly disrespectfully about an ex.

Then again, how were they allowed on the flight to St Barts with T4 restrictions?

Reactions: 22

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
20201230_181609.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Tamzin also hasn't really had many big long term roles since EastEnders. Beyond a couple of series of The Fixer, Hotel Babylon, New Tricks. Most of her roles have been mini-series, single episode roles, TV films. Hardly going to bring in the big bucks on a consistent basis. A quiet year or two, it's probably quite easy to burn through a nest egg.
True. Just curious as she was on £280,000 a year on EE, for four years and transferred to ITV in a £2m two-year deal for Red Cap, after that. That's enough money to set most people up for life.

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....
Some people can but I have seen too many lives ruined by it. Not worth it in my opinion.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
If the women are choosing sex work then fine with me, I just hope they keep all the cash for themselves and are free agents.

Anasnake

VIP Member
That website is American, far right, pro life nonsense. Blaming women for the depravity but not men. The abortion stuff is nonsense

Reverend

VIP Member
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.
I should add that Newey quit Williams because he was so angry at Hill being sacked, a) as he understood that you have to have a driver that is good at giving you feedback, Villeuneve and Frentzen weren't, and b) that he wasn't consulted AGAIN by Williams about the driver line up.

Newey asks for feedback about how the car works and how it can be improved from everyone of the design, engineering and mechanical team, no matter how junior (obviously he doesn't accept everything!). He understands that it is really a team effort to win, no matter if you have the biggest budget, best drivers, best engine, etc. you are not going to win if everyone is not pulling in the same direction. Many CEO's and senior management could learn a great deal from his approach.

Let's be honest, it's Newey rather than Horner that Red Bull owes it's success to.

• Heart

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.
Makes you wonder where all these once-big soap stars did with all their money when they were top of their game, earning six figure salaries every year. Must have had been given poor financial advice at the time, or just spending like no tomorrow thinking they are gonna be the next Ken Barlow / Ian Beale and have a job for life.

Reactions: 21

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I was a bit confused about the whole Hiliary Baldwin thing before because I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the more I read about her faking to be Spanish the more I find it hilarious. In this article she says her family had a hard time pronouncing her new surname!?

• Haha
  • Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
Similar to when Edwina Currie was attacked when she revealed that she and John Major had had an affair. She was burnt in effigy on bonfires (no really). Even if you can say that she shouldn't have admitted it, both were at fault for it, and in my opinion, It's blatant sexism really
And Monica Lewinsky.

Or the bandy legged, useless, personality void, work shy, entitled eldest child.
I take no pleasure in noting that the narcissistic parents who are obsessed with all things aesthetic are not particularly blessed with photogenic children, but many less big - hearted than me would.😉

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
The Hilaria thing is hands down one of the funniest and downright odd stories I have heard all year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would she have developed such an Insta-following if she was just a WASP-y yoga instructor called Hilary with kids with everyday, English sounding names, or has her Spanish 'brand' made her more popular? I'm not sure I could live that much of a lie - surely you would expect every day to be found out? That said, it's amazing it's not come out sooner.

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
She seems to have created this persona based on the idea that Spanish people aren’t white and has tried to lump Spaniards together with Latinos from Central and South America and the Caribbean. And everyone seemed to just eat it up, including Latina magazine! The ignorance of it all is mind blowing. Didn’t she say she didn’t know who Alec was initially because she didn’t have a TV growing up in Mallorca as her family were poor? Twat.
Yeah she went to a hotel in Mallorca for her holidays and tried to say they didnt have TV in Spain. Stupid woman!

It’s evil stuff and it ruins lives. People think it’s a party drug but it sneaks up on people so they’re not happy with just a drink they want that too. It’s also stupidly expensive, and deceptively addictive.
Not to mention the destruction of rainforests and communities blighted by drug trafficking gangs in Latin America. All the celebs virtue signalling about poverty and the environment forget they are snorting an acre of rainforest up their nose every night.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I'm glad to hear that, as I really like her on-screen.
I worked near Borough Market when they were filming Bridget Jones 3, she was dragging a tree around as part of a scene when she was on screen pregnant and she was happy for everyone to watch the filming, truly lovely and always loved how nice she is

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
What a tight git if it’s true.
Did you read the comments? A few different comments saying he’s got a toy boy tucked away and is planning to do a Schofield! The papers have definitely been hinting for awhile that somethings occurring with regards to Woodyatt 🧐......

• Wow