Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I have been reading this site for ages, and have finally got up the courage to post. So, I would to say Hi.
I decided to post as I read a couple of threads back someone state that Tom Hiddleston is gay. Can I just guarantee 100% this is not true!
Welcome! This is the #content we’re here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Omzig98

Watching Celebrity: A 21st Century Story...on the first episode

-I felt quite bad for Rebecca Loos. She got fucked and chucked by Beckham and she got the shit for it. I don’t think spotlight was for her though. Got irrelevant quickly. Glad shes happy now. Is there tea im missing as she seems generally disliked?

-Katie Price pre surgery looks exactly like Princess! I always thought Princess favoured Peter but clearly not!

ssse eat SS try TDs
His dodgy tax arrangements. Although calling the honours committee cunts won't have helped.
But Hamilton now lives in Monaco and doesn’t pay UK tax
Re Rebecca Loos et al - women are always blamed. It goes back to Eve tempting Adam with the apple. Men are never to blame 😉

There is loads of info all over the net why he did not get one.
David Beckham only does things that will reap rewards for him.
Thanks for the Heat article - I’ll have a read.

• Heart

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I think Hilaria does speak Spanish with some degree of fluency (she would’ve had to learn to make her persona plausible) but people from Mallorca also speak a dialect of Catalan which she obviously doesn’t speak and no one has ever picked her up on. I’m just so intrigued by the whole thing like what kind of unhinged person actually does something like this
If Spanish were her first language, she'd be saying espain, when she's speaking English. Spaniards I know cannot just say Spain. I think she relied on nobody in the US knowing any more than she does, and that worked for years, amazing. She's git Spanish speaking nannies for the kids, but they'll be central /south Americans, so part of her act and accent is picked up from them. Bet they were paid minimum wage and made to sign ndas. 😡

It really is bum clenching cringe!
Can't stop thinking about the dog, poor Diego Manchego. 😁

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Can't link it as it seems to only show dailymail.co.uk instead of the story but busy Philips is saying her daughter who s 12 is gay and prefers to use the pronoun they or them
comments on dm asking why she feels the need to announce it and how does a 12 year old know they are gay at 10
I dislike busy as she comes across as a massive attention seeker
My friend is gay and said she knew she was gay from around the age of 8 or 9. I think Busy is being ridiculous publicly announcing it as whilst some kids may know for certain their sexuality from a young age, in others their sexuality may be more fluid as they get older. She’s labelling her daughter very publicly which might cause the daughter upset or embarrassment in years to come.

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
The Hilaria thing is pretty, well, hilarious, especially now Alec and Hilaria keep digging when it would be better to just go silent. I really get the vibes that Alec didn't know the full truth and is trying to stick up for his wife publicly - I bet behind closed doors he's had a few meltdowns (he has form for his bad temper).

HB has never seemed irritating to me, and family members and friends like her, so although it's weird behaviour, it's not something you should be hung out to dry and #cancelled over.

Of course, if you meet someone who tells little white lies about inconsequential stuff, you wonder what else they're hiding.

So, it could just be a cute little fictional backstory she's created for herself (and it was something that happened in the golden age of Hollywood all the time - not that she's quite of that calibre). Or she's stark raving nuts and this is the tip of the iceberg.
ET0ra1_X0Asl63-[1].jpg

I actually find Lulu's transatlantic accent more annoying, (she appears on QVC hawking some anti-aging products every now and then), but maybe that's because I'm Glaswegian.

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Same🙈

So is "Amzie" a spelling mistake repeated 3 times or does Annmarie go by that?

I hope Lisa doesn't kick off and keeps a dignified silence, I root for her so much but sometimes she doesn't do herself any favours. I also hope he had the decency to tell her before it went to the papers!
I bet Ant didn't.

My ex-husband called me when he got engaged, so I didn't hear it second hand, which I thought was really lovely and thoughtful. I was pleased for them both. Then again, my ex-husband isn't a vile specimen like McPartlin.

There is something really off about Ant and Anne Marie’s relationship. She’s more like a babysitter than his partner.
It's the PR machine in full swing isn't it? "Operation make Ant wholesome again"... 🤮

Have you read the article - "together for three wonderful years" 🤢🤢🤢 Definitely paid for that to appear!
You're spot on I reckon. Especially as the comments are closed on the story. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Danielle's photo of her nose is one I want to show to my children. Not to laugh at her, but to show them the effects of drug abuse. There are some shocking mugshots on the net of people who have taken crystal meth. Maybe they should be shown in schools?
Seeing the way Daniella looks these days makes me so sad. She was such a pretty girl when she first started in EE and from what I’ve heard has always been a nice person too. She made bad choices as a very young woman that have developed into an illness and totally wrecked her life.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Completely agree. Not to mention as soon as a drug is legal everyone view on addiction is very different.
I work in substance misuse (along with other issues) and can say I have seen more lives negatively affected by drugs and alcohol etc than I care to say. Addiction is a terrible thing and creeps up on people before they realise.