Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told and I'm not defending that but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.
And she really had no room to talk seeing as she and Ozzy got together whilst he was still married to his first wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Belleboo

VIP Member
i have no idea why anyone listens to Jess Glynn. Her voice sounds like someone chucking a brick down a rusty metal pipe. Truly awful.
My next door neighbours ex girlfriend used to listen to her album on full blast every time they fell out which was often. I was genuinely overjoyed when they split up which is awful but justified I think?

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
OMG that reminds me. When I was working in Primrose Hill, Les Dennis Wrote us a letter saying he’d recently moved into the area and if he comes in, not to bother him for autographs! We were like.....yeah you sad twat, we’ll tell Jude Law not to bother you....tragic fucking bellend.
That’s fucking hilarious! Who does he think he is? The Z Listers are totally the worst for thinking the world is full of adoring fans.

• Haha

Shep

No no, he thinks he's better than Johnny Rotten and can 'fucking dick on the fucking Sex Pistols'. The whole video is comedy gold 😂

So punk he is roasted by a man in a cardigan

The wit of Amstell and Bailey though should not be challenged by reasonably intelligent people let alone someone whose best insult is to tell Billy Bailey he looks like a wanker. Especially after being told he is about as punk as Enya

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HaloGirl

VIP Member
With everything going on I am finding the Hilary/ Hilaria stories so funny. Regarding her Baldwinitos no one would ask who’s the daddy.... those are some strong Baldwin genes!

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
View attachment 364878
He is trying to save face knowing he will be completely ridiculed for this having made a living ridiculing others. He is also a known bully and those waiting for his comeuppance are rubbing their hands. He must be incandescent and humiliated.

The attention seeking in the name of empowerment is tedious. Her parents need to pay more attention and find ways to validate her indoors rather than her seeking it from strangers.
She's an adult. At this stage it isn't for them to pay more attention as such. She's free to do as she wishes and needs to find contentment from within.

However, I totally agree that the trend for empowerment to be shown by naked selfies is beyond ridiculous. I think in the early days of people trying to challenge what was considered desirable there was a very good point to be made. It's gone beyond that now though. I don't need to or wish to see anyone half naked as proof that they are strong, worthy or representative of whatever it is they are trying to bring to the fore (promote in most cases sadly).
I don't consider myself prudish or particularly old fashioned but I wish this trend for body flashing at any given opportunity would die out.

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
IIRC Weight Watchers had Gregg Wallace to advertise for them a while ago. Now they’ve got James Corden. Do you think they generally go for arseholes?

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Oh and the hilarious baldwin saga continues..
This time its Donald trump junior who has waded into the fray....ooh careful donnie Alec won't like that...
That's literally the fairest thing any Trump has said in decades 😄 and Don Jr is an utter moron but a stopped clock and all that!

• Haha

LinaLamont

Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.
She seems to have created this persona based on the idea that Spanish people aren’t white and has tried to lump Spaniards together with Latinos from Central and South America and the Caribbean. And everyone seemed to just eat it up, including Latina magazine! The ignorance of it all is mind blowing. Didn’t she say she didn’t know who Alec was initially because she didn’t have a TV growing up in Mallorca as her family were poor? Twat.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I used to be 19 stone. Currently about 15 1/2 and going down. Guess I won’t post a picture of the finished article on here!!
I love a success story, well done to you.
I just don’t want to see a crusty old green grocer showing us his beach body at every opportunity.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
and don’t forget this gem Beckham gets Bitchy 🤣🤣🤣
In one email, David is alleged to have questioned Katherine receiving an OBE from the Queen, and reportedly described her honour as a ‘fucking joke’ while also referencing Katherine’s use of cocaine.
He’s apparently shagged her and how does he know she does coke?Just hanging out together in the toilet cubicle eh David?

• Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Has anyone heard anymore tea today regarding the Hilaria Spanish situation? If anyone is interested, the Saturday Night Live Alec Baldwin roast is on Comedy Xtra channel at midnight. It was filmed a few months ago but I’ve heard that it’s quite funny.
well the latest thing i heard is that friends of her family in majorca claim that they have never even met her!!
The way she explained it in her insta post was as if she was a regular visiter to the island however most people claim not to know who she is and also that they have never met her!!
So it looks like almost complete fabrication?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Belleboo

VIP Member
Some people can but I have seen too many lives ruined by it. Not worth it in my opinion.
It’s evil stuff and it ruins lives. People think it’s a party drug but it sneaks up on people so they’re not happy with just a drink they want that too. It’s also stupidly expensive, and deceptively addictive.