Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
View attachment 364878
Oh ffs 😂 give it up Alec, she's said it on film to many times. I honestly think she's only been on the occasional holiday to Spain. Why is he making it worse. 😁 He's even on film saying she's Spanish. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I think I see more of Honey Ross’s boobs than I do my own.
The attention seeking in the name of empowerment is tedious. Her parents need to pay more attention and find ways to validate her indoors rather than her seeking it from strangers.

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
The Beckham / Derek thing I think is related to him being introduced on US TV years ago as Derek! And not finding it funny!

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore 👍🏻
People who take cocaine are insufferable bores when they’ve shoved a load up their hooter.

Reactions: 19

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I've heard Man City and the FA have gone bananas about this. The FA has told the clubs to try and get it through the thick heads of some of the players that they are not immune to this virus. The clubs are telling their players not to behave like spoilt brats and understand that they really should be setting an example.
They should forfeit the points not be able to rearrange the game. I hate football ! The amount of money these individuals are paid is crass. The majority of them are not role models, only a very small minority. The money they are paid makes them think they are invincible.

• Heart

Loftcat

Noel Edmonds is an absolute pleasure to meet. My mum tripped in front of him, he steadied her, sat her in his car, made sure she was okay etc. She raved about this " canny fella" for ages( Geordie exression). When I said who was it, she said crinkly bottom bloke!!!!

• Haha

concered_fiancé

But why lie like that?

What's the benefit of mythologising her background? Did Baldwin state in the prenup that he would only marry if she was from Mallorca and if otherwise the marriage is null and void.

So odd!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....
Not everyone becomes addicted but I know a lot of people who took it and quickly couldn’t enjoy a night out without scoring. It can really mess with your mental health too. I took it a few times and could take or leave it

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I remember her saying that when she was on a film they were worried about her weight so they flew out a personal trainer and a person to stick by her side 24/7 to make sure she didn’t eat. She once went to get some fruit from the food table and this overweight man said something like ‘I hope you’re not going to eat that’. She also had to have her gym sessions filmed and sent to the powers that be to prove she was working out.
All in all it’s horrendous behaviour. I wish more people would talk about this stupid idea that only very small women can be successful in film. I remember seeing Salt with Angelina Jolie and she was so frail it was ridiculous to think she could do all these stunts. I get if they are portraying someone who’s weight is part of the story, but when they are playing an everyday person they don’t all need to be small and perfect.
and the idea that only very small women can be successful full stop. They would say that 'it's what people want to see' but I disagree. It's the same with the fashion industry, we don't need to see pathetically thin women looking utterly miserable walking up and down a catwalk. Pick a range of women and put them in clothes that make them look good and let's see them enjoy wearing them.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
I think the Preston was was a real low for Amstell. Donny Tourette, fair enough, he was acting like a dick and deserved what he got, but it was Amstell who behaved like a dick towards Preston, ridiculing his wife in front of him. Not big, not clever, not funny. He was lucky Preston didn’t punch him.
Ahh, I did sort of feel bad for Preston, he was sticking up for his wife.

But that said, anyone who goes on that show must know what they're in for and know that Simon is like a viper. Also, he was just reading excerpts from her book. 😅

• Haha

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
So Vouge Williams / Spencer Matthews clearly don’t think Tier 4 restrictions apply to them .
live in central london , where there when restrictions came into place , yet a few days later flew to St Barst 🤬 .
I hope their sponsors take a good long look at this along with the other ‘celebrities’ who clearly think they are above and kind of restrictions re Covid !
They should be made an example of. It infuriates me that Rita Ora is on the mask singer panel currently when she broke the covid rules twice. However I’m aware it was probably filmed before the rule breaking took place.

• Heart

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Just looked to see who's on Jools Holland's Hootenanny tonight.

I think it's a sure sign of old age when you look at the list and go, "Who?... Who?... Oh they're still alive!... Who?.. I've heard of them, but meh!... Who? Fuck it, what we got saved on the Sky box babe?"

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
She admitted herself she used to do coke after an old video of her off her tits surfaced.
For a split second I read this as if the old video was a concert recording, like “Katherine Jenkins, Live And Off Her Tits, At The Royal Albert Hall”!

• Haha