Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Balenciaga are designing an 'up-your-own-arse' spring/summer collection complete with mirrored shards.

Reactions: 18
Kim Basinger was a Bond girl too.

I was watching black narcissus and think what the fuck has she done to her lovely face. Her top lip now sticks out like a beak. I really don’t get the lip fashion thing, when are we going to get a back lash?

Reactions: 7
Have you read ‘The Tipping Point’ by Phil Anderton? It’s a great book. A bit bleak but very informative. He was a high ranked copper in Manchester (I think). He attended a talk in adhd and started looking into the prevalence of adhd in prisoners. As you say it is very high. He identifies points in behaviour in kids/teens with adhd where intervention is crucial and can stop the fall into crime/drugs/self medicating.
It’s a great book.

Dr Daphne Keen is an expert on diagnosing females. I think she works with kids in the NHS but possibly does private work. Maybe she works with adults too there? She used to work at St George’s in Tooting. Not sure if she is still there.

Try contacting ADDISS. They are an adhd charity. Their founder Andrea Bilbow was diagnosed as an adult and is vocal about the need for adult diagnosis.

What an entitled idiot. Why does she think dress codes don’t apply to her???
Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They should be made an example of. It infuriates me that Rita Ora is on the mask singer panel currently when she broke the covid rules twice. However I’m aware it was probably filmed before the rule breaking took place.

Reactions: 19
I think celebs saying they are in love with themselves is at least honest. It goes without saying when it comes to the Kardashians

They should be made an example of. It infuriates me that Rita Ora is on the mask singer panel currently when she broke the covid rules twice. However I’m aware it was probably filmed before the rule breaking took place.
I hope their sponsors do look at them and people stop buying their crap. They really dont care don they? Rules are for the little people

Reactions: 10
Private jet, plus his family owns Eden Rock on St Barths, supposedly one of the top 100 luxury resorts in the world, so no problems with accommodation at the other end as it's currently closed to guests.

Reactions: 6
I have tweeted Procter and gamble and heart radio , it’s beyond unacceptable, what part of this is serious do these idiots not get

Reactions: 9
I remember her saying that when she was on a film they were worried about her weight so they flew out a personal trainer and a person to stick by her side 24/7 to make sure she didn’t eat. She once went to get some fruit from the food table and this overweight man said something like ‘I hope you’re not going to eat that’. She also had to have her gym sessions filmed and sent to the powers that be to prove she was working out.
All in all it’s horrendous behaviour. I wish more people would talk about this stupid idea that only very small women can be successful in film. I remember seeing Salt with Angelina Jolie and she was so frail it was ridiculous to think she could do all these stunts. I get if they are portraying someone who’s weight is part of the story, but when they are playing an everyday person they don’t all need to be small and perfect.

Reactions: 24
and the idea that only very small women can be successful full stop. They would say that 'it's what people want to see' but I disagree. It's the same with the fashion industry, we don't need to see pathetically thin women looking utterly miserable walking up and down a catwalk. Pick a range of women and put them in clothes that make them look good and let's see them enjoy wearing them.

Reactions: 19
I don't know. I've never watched him on any show other than TV Burp. I think someone shared this clip in a previous thread and it reminded me of him and cracked me up to the point of almost crying.
OMG I LOVED the earlier series of TV burp. They are on YouTube and I’ve cried laughing watching them again in lockdown

Reactions: 11
ADHD here, I'm in full support of diagnosis as early as possible, meds work for >70% of patients, other support is avaulable in some areas, new treatments are being developed. Most importantly of all a diagnosis helps you understand yourself.

Regarding prison, 47% of male inmates have anti-social personality disorder. (Basically, they have no empathy and are prone to thrill-seeking, making them severely immoral). I suspect the combination of ADHD causing a lack of impulse-control and foresight, and ASPD causing callousness and selfishness is a very dangerous combination.

ADHD only causes crime on it's own when they attempt to self-medicate (I don't mean consciously try to replicate ADHD meds) and ended up getting hooked on drugs, and commit petty crime to feed their habit.

i have no idea why anyone listens to Jess Glynn. Her voice sounds like someone chucking a brick down a rusty metal pipe. Truly awful.
My next door neighbours ex girlfriend used to listen to her album on full blast every time they fell out which was often. I was genuinely overjoyed when they split up which is awful but justified I think?

Reactions: 21
My next door neighbours ex girlfriend used to listen to her album on full blast every time they fell out which was often. I was genuinely overjoyed when they split up which is awful but justified I think?
As someone who has had the misfortune of flying Jet2 in recent years, I'd say you are definitely justified!

Reactions: 10
Jess Glynne sounds like her voice should be good, but she deliberately sounds bad in order to sound "interesting". Also all of her songs are repetitive as hell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.