Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

istapp

so the hilaria baldwin thing - i'm sure a massive part of it was so she could say 'no i've never heard of alec baldwin because i'm spanish' when they met. i wonder how his (massive) ego is going to handle the evidence that continues to come out. he's already doubled down on her lies so i suspect that will continue in public. bet he's given her some shit at home though.

and dubai - several years ago at least they were still pumping raw sewage into the sea. makes those ig photos a bit less appealing...

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
For sure. Not sure how old you are but I’m 30 and we shown all sorts in drug education, including that girl that died via heroine overdose who’s parents wanted her image to be shown to young people. Still lots of people did drugs sadly. Myself included although very rarely.
I am 50, so never got shown anything. Good that you were shown. Yes, Leah Betts was her name. Died on her 18th birthday at her party, after a dodge E tablet. Heartbreaking, it was. Her poor family and friends.

• Sad

Reverend

VIP Member
Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
Well, he was the first professional player to be sent to prison for assault on the football field. He broke an opponents jaw. Allegedly the opponent had been calling Kamara 'a f****** c**n' all game, and Kamara just snapped. Kamara has never admitted what was said to him publically, and to Kamara's credit has never confirmed what the other guy said as the opponent could have threats made against him, and I think he did apologise to Kamara for what he said.

He was asked about it recently, and he admitted that if could change one thing, it would be that.

• Wow
Can't link it as it seems to only show dailymail.co.uk instead of the story but busy Philips is saying her daughter who s 12 is gay and prefers to use the pronoun they or them
comments on dm asking why she feels the need to announce it and how does a 12 year old know they are gay at 10
I dislike busy as she comes across as a massive attention seeker

Sketchy

VIP Member
Well done. What’s your favourite QS?
My favourites are the green triangle and the big purple one. I'm also old enough to remember my other favourite which was in a red wrapper and had what seemed like layers of hardened thin crunchy toffee, nut cracknel or something I think it was called. I was hopping mad when they stopped making that one. 😩

• Heart
"Don't use nose washes"??? This is a whole new world to me....
I remember Grange Hill, and their message "just say no", and it always just stuck with me.
Obviously when you use cocaine it stays in your nose hairs and various nasal cavities. Fine if you aren’t a habitual user. Otherwise long term yep it will rot your nose. Looking at you Danniella ...

• Wow
  • Sick

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Just been scrolling on the Daily Mail side bar of shame and noticed 3 stories on Hilaria & Alex.

1. 30 rock predicting his future re the fake accent.
2. His daughter using wrong term to describe her Latinx/Hispanic step mum.
3. An exclusive from their 2012 wedding?!

Thinking it’s a slow news day and the DM been reading here again.
This will go on and on. There's a lot of mileage in it. Plus Alec will start having temper tantrums. They're both shallow vain idiots, very hard to feel any sympathy, apart from the children who should get new names. Carmen/Karen maybe. 😁

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
No tea on her but I can’t stand her! Her overall look is really dated and her voice is screechy. What was she like when you met her?

Reactions: 18

Eirawen

VIP Member
If Sturgeon is gay no body would care Plaid leader Adam Price is openly gay and no one has protested and it hasnt damaged his career. She doesn't seem to be the type who would hide her sexuality she could handle criticism if there was any, she is a strong woman.

Reverend

VIP Member
He also broke Frank McAvennie's ankle in his second stint at West Ham. Bent down whilst Frank was on the ground and said, "Welcome to the First Division. " Ended Macca's career.
Frank has said about the papers saying the above was 'Only problem I have with this is the headlines. I don't know who spoke to the press but I was in hospital for a week and didn't speak to anyone and certainly don't have an issue with Chris Kamara. Football used to be a contact game! Remember those days!"

McAvennie's career ended was more to do with the drinking, womanising and the taking of cocaine.

Raininvain

VIP Member
Did you read the comments? A few different comments saying he’s got a toy boy tucked away and is planning to do a Schofield! The papers have definitely been hinting for awhile that somethings occurring with regards to Woodyatt 🧐......
Hell!, it would be funny if it was Philip Schofield, that would be a match made in hell!
All these articles about Gemma Collins losing weight are absolute bullshit, she always looks round about the same to me. LOl, she cant possible be losing 6 stones every few weeks.

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
The leaked emails where he admitted to just doing unicef work for the good PR and the promise of a knighthood whilst simultaneously slagging off unicef for not giving him a private jet, and calling the honours board ‘cunts’ probably did it alright.
The ego on him to seriously claim that it’s a ‘disgrace’ that he hasn’t received a knighthood though! 😮 How does his head fit through the door?
and don’t forget this gem Beckham gets Bitchy 🤣🤣🤣
In one email, David is alleged to have questioned Katherine receiving an OBE from the Queen, and reportedly described her honour as a ‘fucking joke’ while also referencing Katherine’s use of cocaine.

• Wow

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Yes she's just one of the lucky few nothing to brag about and i'm sure the yoga helps as does the army of nannies!!
Good god though these people are never grateful so she also had to reinvent herself as a latino sex kitten just to keep alec onside (so she thinks) inclusive no way elitist and entitled absolutely!
Perfection as the new normal a subtle art of shaming other mothers by using the inclusive tag..
Sorry but i'm glad her lies are coming out so she can stop preaching to the rest of us.
Exactly! The only reason to post a picture of yourself naked weeks after giving birth is to show other people ( lets face it, other women) how good you look after giving birth. Why else would you do it, and what are you trying to prove? Admittedly being a yoga teacher probably helps, but so does not having to fit in yoga in between cooking, cleaning, working, taking care of other children without the help of nannies and cleaners and having the cushion of your husbands money.