Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he fell down some stairs in his London home... that prompted him to healthy living - yeah right. I believe he is gay too.
I remember him falling down the stairs in London... I thought that was down to his favourite combo of coke and sleeping tablets ... (and yes I have been told by someone in the know he does way too much coke and you never know which Simon you are meeting)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Louis Walsh is widely known as gay - it's just not really talked about. As already mentioned, it apparently to protect his mother. He was fairly well known on the scene in Dublin. In 2011 he was accused of sexual assault by another man which threw him into the papers in an unflattering light, though it was proven to be untrue and the accuser admitted he lied.

On Amal Clooney, I think she craved the lifestyle that comes with celebrity rather than the money. It's the connections - Clooney is friendly with Brad Pitt, Leonardo di Caprio, a load of famous movers and shakers. I don't think there's anything genuine about their connection. If it works for them, so be it, though bringing kids into that sort of dynamic is pretty complicated.

Reactions: 11
I just saw a tik-tok that said Gordon Brown and Shakira are good friends. I googled it and it appears to be true. Friends for over 10 years.
Have that Christmas Eve random goss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I just saw a tik-tok that said Gordon Brown and Shakira are good friends. I googled it and it appears to be true. Friends for over 10 years.
What on earth do they have in common?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I said earlier, my brother went to school with her. A non-fee paying grammar school. She was considered a very average looking girl who went on to have a fairly good career. It would have been mega for her to be George’s wife / beard.

George also wants to get into politics so having a British/Lebanese wife is strategically very clever. Yes she has a fantastic career now and dresses like a supermodel, but back then she wasn’t all that. She could have had a lovely life, but no way in this league.

Reactions: 20
Now THAT is the type of stellar goss I come here for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
While we’re on the topic of X Factor (sorry if you’re sick of hearing about it ha!) isn’t Louis Walsh rumoured to be gay?
Straight or gay he is the smarmiest man alive. When he was telling Girls Aloud they were in the band it made me cringe.

He is also the man who told Jedward they had talent. That must have been a chat up line

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said earlier, my brother went to school with her. A non-fee paying grammar school. She was considered a very average looking girl who went on to have a fairly good career. It would have been mega for her to be George’s wife / beard.

George also wants to get into politics so having a British/Lebanese wife is strategically very clever. Yes she has a fantastic career now and dresses like a supermodel, but back then she wasn’t all that. She could have had a lovely life, but no way in this league.
She's simply another Melania for ex-shoe salesman George. I'm sorry, he really doesn't have the brainpower. He just seems a nice guy.

Reactions: 8
For the person asking about Jodie Comer, she has been mentioned on a few of these threads as a proper madam. I bumped shoulders with her in a bar once (didn't have a clue who she was until after when my friend told me) and I was very apologetic but she screamed WHAT THE duck ARE YOU DOING!!! at me. It was so embarrassing.
Hardly scolding tea but she left me feeling sour!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
For the person asking about Jodie Comer, she has been mentioned on a few of these threads as a proper madam. I bumped shoulders with her in a bar once (didn't have a clue who she was until after when my friend told me) and I was very apologetic but she screamed WHAT THE duck ARE YOU DOING!!! at me. It was so embarrassing.
She stills lives with her parents when in this country.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she was practicing for her psycho role in Killing Eve

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Straight or gay he is the smarmiest man alive. When he was telling Girls Aloud they were in the band it made me cringe.

He is also the man who told Jedward they had talent. That must have been a chat up line
Jedward are worth 6 million+ euro. And apparently are the fifth most financially successful former X Factor UK contestants.

What a world we live in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.