Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, poor Lucy.

I used to work with Simon Cowell‘s cousin. He is definitely gay and all his girlfriends are on the payroll and for a limited time. duck knows how he got that woman to have his baby.

Mind you, Amal Clooney did the same. My brother went to school with her.
Ama Clooney did what, sorry?

George Clooney is gay? I am misunderstanding sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cowell’s success used to infuriate me- he manipulated the British public to thinking he was creating a talent contest when it was an utter exploitation pantomime. Him and his cronies just laughing at everyone, making a quick buck.

Ama Clooney did what, sorry?

George Clooney is gay? I am misunderstanding sorry
Amal is supposed to be a beard. Check it out on google.

Reactions: 17
Usual festive photos of Simon and his coterie of ex-girlfriends frolicking in the tropical sun(how come they are allowed to breach Covid restrictions?) with the occasional picture of Paul McKenna keeping it real :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, not long until we’re treated to the annual pics of z list celeb, Emma Forbes splashing about in the surf in her swimsuit in Barbados.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You wonder why Cowell was close to people like Clifford - maybe Clifford knew where the bodies were buried!

Re: Rylan. I was also thinking the same as the previous poster, that Amy Childs was the person who snitched because he still follows Katie and Claire Richards.

Cowell’s success used to infuriate me- he manipulated the British public to thinking he was creating a talent contest when it was an utter exploitation pantomime. Him and his cronies just laughing at everyone, making a quick buck.

Amal is supposed to be a beard. Check it out on google.
I've heard that too. I believe he's either bi or gay, same as Leo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but I’d happily take on the role of beard if they paid my mortgage and didn’t give me any grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The power Simon Cowell must have in order to keep a lid on the fact that he is gay for all these years.He has the UK press in his pocket.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but I’d happily take on the role of beard if they paid my mortgage and didn’t give me any grief.
I would too. I wonder how one applies for the post? Is it advertised in some shady Hollywood magazine?

Wanted: gorgeous young woman, must be single, no dodgy past boyfriends, must look good in a bikini, to act as subservient wife to A List actor. Must be prepared to bear a child (preferably boy/girl twins) and appear devoted to husband whenever in public. Salary negotiable, company car and accommodation provided.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree.

Maybe if I were a lot younger, or perhaps now that I am a bit older. Eventually a lot of women would want a relationship of their own, or a family, although I cannot speak for all as some women do not want kids , etc. This is why I assume the beards Leo has are so young, they get exposure plus they are very young, always around 18 and 22 , so they can do that for a couple of years and then are able to pursue their own goals in life, whatever they may be.

The power Simon Cowell must have in order to keep a lid on the fact that he is gay for all these years.He has the UK press in his pocket.
The most revolting thing is that he would want his acts to stay in the closet, too. Although this happens everywhere in the industry, Hollywood especially.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There was a Twitter account that claimed that Simon actually has a degenerative illness and the back break was just a way of covering it up. I don’t know whether I believe that, but Simon hasn’t looked well or seemed right for quite a few years and he did lose a lot of weight which he said was because he’d gone vegan. Who knows? There was also a blind item that said he now needs constant medical care.

Presumably in return for giving them stories about his shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
While we’re on the topic of X Factor (sorry if you’re sick of hearing about it ha!) isn’t Louis Walsh rumoured to be gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah, not long until we’re treated to the annual pics of z list celeb, Emma Forbes splashing about in the surf in her swimsuit in Barbados.
Ha ha I love the randomness of Emma Forbes - it is absolutely hysterical. Bring her on. I'm ready for her granny swimsuits in black and navy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would too. I wonder how one applies for the post? Is it advertised in some shady Hollywood magazine?
I saw a post about somebody who said their friend applied to be a beard. Am I allowed to share posts from other forums here? I'll copy and paste just to be safe:

"A long time ago (circa 2006), I went to visit my friend in NY who was roommates with a model at a big modeling agency. She told me that Leonardo DiCaprio was hooking up with the gay owner of the agency and all of his model girlfriends were contracted. Supposedly, she auditioned for one of the contracts. You were paid ~$1mil/year and could not be seen with any other men at all for that time. Had to travel with him, be photographed with him, etc. Not sure if it's true, but it's always stuck with me, and I've noticed that he only ever dates models for only about a year so it kinda rings true."

Nothing criminal or wrong in that, unless we are talking about illegal or immoral acts.
I never said it was criminal, I just don't like how the industry does that to it's stars. I personally think it's wrong because it's what they are told they have to do. If somebody wants to stay in the closet for their own personal resons that's their decision and nothing wrong with that.

There was a Twitter account that claimed that Simon actually has a degenerative illness and the back break was just a way of covering it up. I don’t know whether I believe that, but Simon hasn’t looked well or seemed right for quite a few years and he did lose a lot of weight which he said was because he’d gone vegan. Who knows? There was also a blind item that said he now needs constant medical care.
I thought he fell down some stairs in his London home... that prompted him to healthy living - yeah right. I believe he is gay too.

Reactions: 3
I never said it was criminal, I just don't like how the industry does that to it's stars. I personally think it's wrong because it's what they are told they have to do. If somebody wants to stay in the closet for their own personal resons that's their decision and nothing wrong with that.
I'm sure it's Simon Cowell's own choice, in his case.

I'm sure it's Simon Cowell's own choice, in his case.
I am not talking about his choice, I think you misread me. I am talking about his acts and how they have to be closeted. I disagree with any execs who do that, and there are alot of them, not just Cowell.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.