Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I am being daft but seen the term yachters mentioned a few times on here. What does it mean?

I did google in urban dictionary but couldn’t see anything.

Sorry for the derail
Supposedly yachting (aka yacht girls/boys or yachters) is a way that some celebrities topup income, get career opportunities or widen their sphere of influence. For a fee they are available as company for wealthy/powerful people. It's associated with the yachts off the coast of Monaco, especially during the Film Festival. Complete hearsay that MM is mentioned as being one in the past.

Reactions: 6
Supposedly yachting (aka yacht girls/boys or yachters) is a way that some celebrities topup income, get career opportunities or widen their sphere of influence. For a fee they are available as company for wealthy/powerful people. It's associated with the yachts off the coast of Monaco, especially during the Film Festival. Complete hearsay that MM is mentioned as being one in the past.
Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. Back to the gossip 😉

Reactions: 5
Who's MM?

Don’t forget about that 500k bail he stumped up for paedophile Jonathan King 🤮
Yes. That was conveniently swept under the carpet wasn’t it? As was his close friendship with Max Clifford. Now I don’t think he’s like them, but it does show he’s not a very good judge of character.

Reactions: 21
Long time viewer. New poster. But reading this triggered a memory so I did search and it’s popped up before.
I remember Lucy from the year she did X factor and I really liked her. Iremember one night I woke up really early and was scrolling on my phone and ended up on the dm website or some tabloid and it mentioned a well known person being attacked in their hotel room after a night out and you could tell pretty much straight away it was her they were referring to. Thing is, the next morning I couldn’t find any reference to the article. It had completely disappeared. The following week end it was announced she had left the x factor due to illness and I realised the power that cowell or whoever, had, to completely bury a news story. Never heard it mentioned again until I searched her name here after reading the above comment. No wonder she’s a bit mixed up. I wonder is she still in contact with Rylan?I’ve always liked him since. He was good to her but I’d say he couldn’t say anything at the time.
She was raped. Cowell said that if she didn't talk about it to the press, he'd make sure that she'd get an album deal. She did, but he also ensured that it received little promotion. She was then dropped.

He is a bleep.
So this article comes up when you Google LS rape. It doesn’t name her. It does say a celeb was out for a male friend’s birthday on 24th October 2012 and Rylan’s is on 25th. They were both on X-Factor on 2012.

How awful whomever it relates to. That’s not something you could ever fully get over.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So this article comes up when you Google LS rape. It doesn’t name her. It does say a celeb was out for a male friend’s birthday on 24th October 2012 and Rylan’s is on 25th. They were both on X-Factor on 2012.

How awful whomever it relates to. That’s not something you could ever fully get over.
Poor Lucy. I've boycotted anything Cowell is involved with for a few years now, and I'm glad I have. What reptile of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, poor Lucy.

I used to work with Simon Cowell‘s cousin. He is definitely gay and all his girlfriends are on the payroll and for a limited time. duck knows how he got that woman to have his baby.

Mind you, Amal Clooney did the same. My brother went to school with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell, poor Lucy.

I used to work with Simon Cowell‘s cousin. He is definitely gay and all his girlfriends are on the payroll and for a limited time. duck knows how he got that woman to have his baby.

Mind you, Amal Clooney did the same. My brother went to school with her.
Doubt that is anything other than elaborate surrogacy. Cowell is less heterosexual than Philip Schofield.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was raped. Cowell said that if she didn't talk about it to the press, he'd make sure that she'd get an album deal. She did, but he also ensured that it received little promotion. She was then dropped.

He is a bleep.
I had no idea. How awful

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My first thought was Katie Price, but he was still being nice about her in the press well after his wedding.

I wonder if Amy Child’s could be a contender?
(For person who leaked Rylans wedding pics)
Had a quick google and this came up, bit suspish that she’d be front and centre of the pictures if she hadn’t set it up...

They look to have been quite good friends pre wedding but can’t find anything of them since. He doesn’t follow her on IG but he doesn’t follow many people. She follows him!
5032CC2E-9137-475E-B18C-AFCED82F1374.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Yes. That was conveniently swept under the carpet wasn’t it? As was his close friendship with Max Clifford. Now I don’t think he’s like them, but it does show he’s not a very good judge of character.
I can't believe a business man as astute as Cowell had no idea of either of his friend's distasteful proclivities. I think he turned a blind eye to what was going on. Max Clifford successfully ran stories about Simon's womanising, whilst Simon was allegedly romantically involved with Ryan Seacrest and then (and still) Paul McKenna.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe a business man as astute as Cowell had no idea of either of his friend's distasteful proclivities. I think he turned a blind eye to what was going on. Max Clifford successfully ran stories about Simon's womanising, whilst Simon was allegedly romantically involved with Ryan Seacrest and then (and still) Paul McKenna.
I’ll never get over the rumours about Simon Cowell and Paul McKenna. A psychopath and a hypnotist together... what could possibly go wrong?! Honestly, it’s like something from a cartoon and they’re the evil masterminds.

(I know there’s some serious allegations about Cowell, and I’m not making light of that).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.