Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh another tidbit I have is that olly murs is incredibly rude and arrogant and acts like a super celebrity. a colleague of mine tried to get something autographed for his niece or something at the aftershow and olly bodyguard wouldn’t even let him speak to him LOL we worked for the venue.
Can actually second this, one of my children managed a store very near Olly's house, he use to come in & wander round all nose in the air, one day my son was going about his work & said 'excuse me' to mr murrs ( he wanted to get buy to assist a member of staff) Olly huffed & said oh I can't do autographs, can't you see I'm trying to shop. My son said why would I want your autograph, I'm just trying to get past- but I will take your g/f number if she wants. & Carried on walking.
He actually had no idea who he was untill a colleague told him. Says Olly has the most massive mole on his nose ever!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
my friend did sexual things with that one off love island jack fincham. My friends a guy
Interesting - didn't expect to hear that. Thought he came off badly when he did Celebs Go Dating (one of his dates scored him a 1/10 which was the lowest ever for a male on the show) and by the sounds of it, he doesn't seem to be that involved with his daughter.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s the one! He was with dani dyer on love island. He hasn’t actually posted about the baby at all really has he?! Also he attended this big event that got slated in the papers in a localish area and I wondered if the mum stopped him as this was just after the last lockdown!
I dont follow him on instagram but I read that the baby's mother said that he has hardly seen her since she was born, and when he does, the picture is on instagram.

Reactions: 3
Simon cowell is WAY shorter than I expected irl. Idk why he looks like he’d be taller sitting behind the judges table? Haha.

Does anyone else sometimes see a celeb and not realise who it is at first, as in that they are even famous? I’ve done it loads and I’ll just be there racking my brains for where I know this person from in my life. Happened with this girl behind me in the top shop Oxford st queue once and I was trying not to stare as I figured it out.. school? A past job? Only when she spoke I realised it was ruby from eastenders loool ( that gravel voice) this was like 2007 mind

Reactions: 6
Simon cowell is WAY shorter than I expected irl. Idk why he looks like he’d be taller sitting behind the judges table? Haha.

Does anyone else sometimes see a celeb and not realise who it is at first, as in that they are even famous? I’ve done it loads and I’ll just be there racking my brains for where I know this person from in my life. Happened with this girl behind me in the top shop Oxford st queue once and I was trying not to stare as I figured it out.. school? A past job? Only when she spoke I realised it was ruby from eastenders loool ( that gravel voice) this was like 2007 mind
Yes I totally know what you mean! I’ve seen Amanda Holden a couple of times in Tesco and at first I thought she was someone I knew then realised who she was.

My husband went on a ride in Florida and was sitting next to Tom Daley. He thought at first that Tom was someone he knew from our home town, as we always seem to see people we know from home wherever we go. Then he realised who he was! Tom is tiny; very slim and probably under 5ft 6 in height.

I heard the same about Olly Murs, though not from any overly credible sources so I didn't think much of it.

I'm a huge fan of true crime podcasts (I'm sure some of you are too) and can stomach quite a lot, but the Ian Watkins/Lost Prophets (to distinguish him from poor H Steps) was truly reprehensible. One of the worst cases I've ever heard of. I'm not going into it here, but if anyone's interest is piqued, please be warned.
I love true crime garage!

• Haha
Yes I totally know what you mean! I’ve seen Amanda Holden a couple of times in Tesco and at first I thought she was someone I knew then realised who she was.

My husband went on a ride in Florida and was sitting next to Tom Daley. He thought at first that Tom was someone he knew from our home town, as we always seem to see people we know from home wherever we go. Then he realised who he was! Tom is tiny; very slim and probably under 5ft 6 in height.
Every celeb I’ve met has been tiny! I’m hardly huge but have felt it

Reactions: 7
Please can somebody spill the tea on Steph McGovern? There was a cryptic comment on the Daily Mail slebs' pages the other day concerning her partner/wife.
I know one thing - she hasn't got the personality, to carry an hour plus chat show on her own. She should stick to reading the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know one thing - she hasn't got the personality, to carry an hour plus chat show on her own. She should stick to reading the news.
I said in an earlier post that that I have lost count of different lunch time programmes that have been and gone like Light Lunch, Today with Des and Mel, Gaby and Terry, etc. They should stick to putting on repeats of american sit-coms like Channel 4 does instead of a Breakfast show, like Frasier......

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a story a few weeks ago that at one point during her daytime chat show, not a single person was tuned in watching.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I said in an earlier post that that I have lost count of different lunch time programmes that have been and gone like Light Lunch, Today with Des and Mel, Gaby and Terry, etc. They should stick to putting on repeats of american sit-coms like Channel 4 does instead of a Breakfast show, like Frasier......
The only problem with that is Frasier seems to be shown on an endless loop. I have lost count, of how many times it has been repeated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.