Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was once at Trafford centre and my mum was nudging me like mad and saying look who it is. I saw the back of what resembled Hagrid - it was Eileen off Corrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s the betting Rita Ora manages to be one ‘unstuck’ from Bulgaria by using a private jet.
That’ll be the 3rd time she’s been caught breaking the rules?
She’s the worst kind of selfish celeb, hope they realise that it the public will never forget!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What’s the betting Rita Ora manages to be one ‘unstuck’ from Bulgaria by using a private jet.
She’s the worst kind of selfish celeb, hope they realise that it the public will never forget!
I dont know. If I was ' stuck in Bulgaria after travelling to a most special important work meeting' or whatever her excuse was this time, I think Id stay there rather than come back to Plague Island 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I worked in a nightclub about 10 years ago, just at the start of TOWIE and MiC. We had loads of those people coming to do PA’s. All very sweet and nice, although this was at the start of their ‘career’.
We had JLS come once to do a meet and greet and Marvin did a DJ set. I was super excited about this as I loved them - so disappointed. When they arrived, we were told not to speak to them as they’d just had a long journey and were tired. They were so grumpy and really didn’t want to be there but polite (and to be fair, the nicest out of them was Marvin who made more of an effort to speak to people) However, their bodyguard was Graham Quinn formerly Mr Mylenne Klass and he was an absolute asshole. So rude, and very heavy handed with the women. Everyone commented on what a horrible man he was.
Wasn't Graham Quinn particularly awful towards Myleene? Did he cheat or something? Ringing a bell somewhere in my useless celeb knowledge mind palace. Myleene is insufferable, but I can remember feeling sorry for her very briefly..

Reactions: 11
Wasn't Graham Quinn particularly awful towards Myleene? Did he cheat or something? Ringing a bell somewhere in my useless celeb knowledge mind palace. Myleene is insufferable, but I can remember feeling sorry for her very briefly..
I think he married her to get his hands on 50% of her money. He waited 6 months, and then he was off. He was a convicted drug dealer. Good catch, he was! No pre-nup.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately they do forget.
Prime example Ant McPartlin, drunk driver - welcomed back with open arms, all forgotten now. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Oh that’ll definitely happen. She’s already shown how selfish she is.

Reactions: 7
Sounds about right. He was a total wank stain and I remember thinking ‘Myleene dodged a bullet there’. Unfortunate he is the father of her 2 oldest children, poor girls!

• Sad
I met in the summer Cheryl Fergison who played Heather Trott in Eastenders. I was on holiday in the Blackpool area where she lives and she was lovely. Every bit the woman you see on TV.

Whatever happened to Suzanne from HearSay? I've seen Myleene and Kim Marsh mentioned on here recently but I never hear about her. There was the two lads as well. I can't recall their names but one looked rather liked Shrek, the kids' film character. I can remember literally nothing about the other male member of that group, neither his name or his appearance.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think I remember now, they were together a while before he did it as well weren’t they?
Yes they had their 2 daughters and were together years before they got maaried. It looked a lot like hed met someone else and had planned the whole marriage, waiting 6 months and then leaving to get his hands on her cash. Scumbag

Unfortunately they do forget.
Prime example Ant McPartlin, drunk driver - welcomed back with open arms, all forgotten now. 😡
He has 3 things going for him.though- Hes a man, he has an ex wife to throw to the press every time they need a story and the Daily Mail and ITV are financially in each others pockets so the DM will never go too hard on him for too long. Ora is a woman, was a refugee and is young and sexually active so the public wont be allowed to forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes they had their 2 daughters and were together years before they got maaried. It looked a lot like hed met someone else and had planned the whole marriage, waiting 6 months and then leaving to get his hands on her cash. Scumbag

He has 3 things going for him.though- Hes a man, he has an ex wife to throw to the press every time they need a story and the Daily Mail and ITV are financially in each others pockets so the DM will never go too hard on him for too long. Ora is a woman, was a refugee and is young and sexually active so the public wont be allowed to forget.
A friend of mine said years ago that she knew someone who worked for Ant and Dec. Apparently he was not a nice man, and certainly not faithful in his marriage. At the time, I didn’t believe it and said it was rubbish. Then he had his rough year, and thinking she was actually telling the truth!
But it is total double standards. When Ant was done fo drunk driving and could have killed a child, there was so much ‘he made a mistake’ ‘mistakes happen and he’s paying for it’ ‘we hope he gets the help he needs’. You could argue it was an accident, but it’s not an accident when you drink and get behind the wheel. My sympathy for that disappears rapidly.
But the likes of Roxanne Pallet, Rita Ora, Katie Price, etc. All thrown to the wolves over things they’ve done (not sticking up for them either, can’t bear any of them but highlighting massive sexist double standards!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Whatever happened to Suzanne from HearSay? I've seen Myleene and Kim Marsh mentioned on here recently but I never hear about her. There was the two lads as well. I can't recall their names but one looked rather liked Shrek, the kids' film character. I can remember literally nothing about the other male member of that group, neither his name or his appearance.
Didnt she get pregnant by serial fiance Darren Day before he reverted to type and ran off with someone else? Cant remember the boys either!

Reactions: 10
Sounds about right. He was a total wank stain and I remember thinking ‘Myleene dodged a bullet there’. Unfortunate he is the father of her 2 oldest children, poor girls!
Apparently, she won't let him see his kids??? He had a right old rant on twitter about it...

Reactions: 2
But the likes of Roxanne Pallet, Rita Ora, Katie Price, etc. All thrown to the wolves over things they’ve done (not sticking up for them either, can’t bear any of them but highlighting massive sexist double standards!)
agree with you. They are awful but some people get away with more than others.

Apparently, she won't let him see his kids??? He had a right old rant on twitter about it...
Im not sure I'd be happy a convicted drug dealer near my teenage daughter without me either ( although she did decide to have 2 children and marry a convicted drug dealer, despite being an intelligent, financially independent woman.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.