Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my type. But I think he's gorgeous looking. Personality less so.
I agree. He has a smackable face but I think that's because I watched Made in Chelsea and saw what an *rse he was. I suppose it makes sense the least pretty daughter married the least pretty son...

Anyone see Paul Mcartney on tv tonight with Idris Elba bbc... With ridiculous yellow died hsir!!! He used to dye it burgandyish which looked stupid too. God man just go your natural colour be a silver fox like Clooney and Gere!
It's the accent he has now I noticed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. He has a smackable face but I think that's because I watched Made in Chelsea and saw what an *rse he was. I suppose it makes sense the least pretty daughter married the least pretty son...

It's the accent he has now I noticed!
What accent has he got? He had a sort of Scouse accent a kind of posh version years ago.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Paul Mcartney on tv tonight with Idris Elba bbc... With ridiculous yellow died hsir!!! He used to dye it burgandyish which looked stupid too. God man just go your natural colour be a silver fox like Clooney and Gere!
I agree! It also looks like its faded all the time! It would look far better just grey. He was a pop singer 50 years ago! We know his hair is grey!

Reactions: 13
Loving all the anti Anthony Cotton posts

Circa 2007 Anthony went into Haslingden Tesco’s near where he lived, to take back some meat he’d bought for a bbq the day before and was complaining about the quality, was giving it the usual “don’t you know who I am” to which the trolley collector replied “you’ve had plenty of sausage in your time, now f*** off”
To which he duly did
As much as the guy seems unpleasant, for a person working with the public, I don't think being homophobic to customers is a good thing.

Any tea on talentless chancer with no particular talent and all round behemoth Alison Hammond ?
Awwww. I'm going to go against the grain here and say I like her. No airs and graces, she's warm and genuine, what you see is what you get.

I met her and spoke to her in a Thai restaurant in the Midlands years ago and she was absolutely beyond lovely, came across as she does on telly. I loved her on BB, so was pleased that she was so genuine and nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Awwww. I'm going to go against the grain here and say I like her. No airs and graces, she's warm and genuine, what you see is what you get.

I met her and spoke to her in a Thai restaurant in the Midlands years ago and she was absolutely beyond lovely, came across as she does on telly. I loved her on BB, so was pleased that she was so genuine and nice.
Didn't know there was a backlash, I'm not bothered really but she seems universally liked. Common touch, very bubbly, diffuses people with warmth and laughter.

Perhaps too much for some?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think people are angry about the way Ruth and Eamon have been dropped rather than angry with Alison herself.

Reactions: 43
I think people are angry about the way Ruth and Eamon have been dropped rather than angry with Alison herself.
Agree. I rarely watch TM, but didn't mind went Ruth and Eamonn were on. Ruth's always seemed very lovely and must have the patience of a saint married to Eamonn.

I know he's a prat, but his sardonic demeanor and presenting style appeals to me. Grumpy, sarcastic bastard. 😅

Didn't know there was a backlash, I'm not bothered really but she seems universally liked. Common touch, very bubbly, diffuses people with warmth and laughter.

Perhaps too much for some?
Found the photo of when we met her. It says it was 2010. The bloke over her shoulder she told us was her date.
20201220_143441.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They gave me the impression they had been smoking something prior to the filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as the guy seems unpleasant, for a person working with the public, I don't think being homophobic to customers is a good thing.

I like her as well. What level of talent do you need to be a tv presenter on This Morning? Shes personable and funny and you can tell that when she interviews celebs and movie stars, they love her and probably enjoy the change from the usual press Corp interviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like her as well. What level of talent do you need to be a tv presenter on This Morning? Shes personable and funny and you can tell that when she interviews celebs and movie stars, they love her and probably enjoy the change from the usual press Corp interviews.
Agree. She's perfect for daytime TV and she really gets Hollywood stars to drop their guard, which has produced some great interviews.

This is one of my two favourite Alison clips.

• Haha
I'm glad to read that, I think as she was fairly high profile she will probably have more protection than the other wives. But even in London I think she would need very strong security around her, she is up against a man who has unlimited money and resources to get her back. But the story of the 2 daughters both named Latifa who tried to make an escape and were brought back is shocking too.
While there are three daughters named Latifa (?!), the other one was Shamsa, kidnapped in Cambridge in 2000; Latifa was recaptured in 2018, with the assistance of Indian marines which caused some disquiet in India. Here.

I believe Haya's two children are now Wards of Court in the UK which will give them some legal protection. The publicity will have done so too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She fell for one of the actors she was working with in White Lines,they live together now.They released statements trying to make the split sound amicable, but I don't think it was.Sam has removed every photo of Laura from Instagram and they don't follow each other anymore.It is a real shame,Sam seemed to really love her.
Yikes, I just had a look at his insta... he's really going for it with the exercise. He's looking a bit unwell in his face now, he's looking so gaunt.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I’ve missed about a week and have been catching up and there’s loads to catch up on 😀 a new thread and 18 pages worth!! Some of my replies might be old news lol but re Kelly brook, my friend saw her at the vip section of v festival, we’re from the same area and my friend was like oh hi Kelly, we’re from Rochester too and she said Kelly brook literally looked at her like a piece of tit and walked off! I get it might be annoying having people come up to you but it’s not like she’d asked for an autograph or pic a simple smile or nod would have been fine! I haven’t liked her since and have heard other stories of her being rude!

• Heart
Anthony Cotton - my boyfriend has owned a few bars. A couple years ago Anthony Cotton came into his bar with Kym Marsh. They were grinding on each other in the middle of the dancefloor and taking up a lot of room, Kym smacked into someone and an argument erupted. Anthony turned to the group of girls and said "dont you know who we are? I'm Sean off Corrie now duck off" they didn't get the reaction they were aiming for. A group of lads started chanting 'wheeeeeeey it's Todd from Corrie' even though he plays Sean 🤣 they got a cob on and left shortly after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Anthony Cotton - my boyfriend has owned a few bars. A couple years ago Anthony Cotton came into his bar with Kym Marsh. They were grinding on each other in the middle of the dancefloor and taking up a lot of room, Kym smacked into someone and an argument erupted. Anthony turned to the group of girls and said "dont you know who we are? I'm Sean off Corrie now duck off" they didn't get the reaction they were aiming for. A group of lads started chanting 'wheeeeeeey it's Todd from Corrie' even though he plays Sean 🤣 they got a cob on and left shortly after
When he asked if they knew who they were, someone should have said, 'yes, a pop has-been and a jumped-up soap queen!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.