Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Paul Mcartney on tv tonight with Idris Elba bbc... With ridiculous yellow died hsir!!! He used to dye it burgandyish which looked stupid too. God man just go your natural colour be a silver fox like Clooney and Gere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another fascinating story is Princess Haya who was married to the sheik of Dubai. She has fled to London, rumours are she had an affair with her British bodyguard and the sheik wanted to marry their 12 year old daughter of to the crown prince of Saudi.
I've been following that one quite closely because I went to school with her. The Jordanians have given her a role at their embassy in London, which gives her diplomatic protection, so she has an extra layer of protection against anyone trying to snatch her back - thankfully her high profile through her work in the equestrian world makes her a bit safer too; I'm not sure if any of the sheikh's other wives would have got away with escaping like this. I'm very glad she has her freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been following that one quite closely because I went to school with her. The Jordanians have given her a role at their embassy in London, which gives her diplomatic protection, so she has an extra layer of protection against anyone trying to snatch her back - thankfully her high profile through her work in the equestrian world makes her a bit safer too; I'm not sure if any of the sheikh's other wives would have got away with escaping like this. I'm very glad she has her freedom.
The King of Jordan (like his father before him) seems to be a very decent man (admittedly he is a Star Trek fan, and you can see him in an episode, but no one is perfect! ;))

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Back to Charlene of Monaco, I always feel she looks so sad behind the eyes. Rumours are she tried to flee 3 times before the wedding, once in Paris she went to the South African embassy to assist her, than at the airport in Nice just days before the wedding they stopped her from leaving and took her passport from her. And those tears on her wedding day were not tears of joy.

Another fascinating story is Princess Haya who was married to the sheik of Dubai. She has fled to London, rumours are she had an affair with her British bodyguard and the sheik wanted to marry their 12 year old daughter of to the crown prince of Saudi.
I read that as the Shrek of Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The King of Jordan (like his father before him) seems to be a very decent man (admittedly he is a Star Trek fan, and you can see him in an episode, but no one is perfect! ;))
King
Hussein came over as a lovely person that would have been his father

Reactions: 6
I'm glad to read that, I think as she was fairly high profile she will probably have more protection than the other wives. But even in London I think she would need very strong security around her, she is up against a man who has unlimited money and resources to get her back. But the story of the 2 daughters both named Latifa who tried to make an escape and were brought back is shocking too.

Reactions: 12
Loving all the anti Anthony Cotton posts

Circa 2007 Anthony went into Haslingden Tesco’s near where he lived, to take back some meat he’d bought for a bbq the day before and was complaining about the quality, was giving it the usual “don’t you know who I am” to which the trolley collector replied “you’ve had plenty of sausage in your time, now f*** off”
To which he duly did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Loving all the anti Anthony Cotton posts

Circa 2007 Anthony went into Haslingden Tesco’s near where he lived, to take back some meat he’d bought for a bbq the day before and was complaining about the quality, was giving it the usual “don’t you know who I am” to which the trolley collector replied “you’ve had plenty of sausage in your time, now f*** off”
To which he duly did
Hahaaaa. This is the #content I’m here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've heard a lot about actress Anna Friel not being pleasant. Can anyone confirm this?
Saw her once having an argument with David Thewilis, she had on very high heels and was managing to expertly walk on very slippery cobbles in them, in full on rant mode with according arm gestures to match, was smoking and she didn’t even pause for breath once.
I was impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
King
Hussein came over as a lovely person that would have been his father
I had to serve him a cup of tea and a biscuit at a parent-teacher evening once. My mum was chair of the PTA at the time and the headmaster left King Hussein with her to make some small talk while he went and spoke to someone else. Haya was with him and Mum, desperately wondering what one said to the King of Jordan, asked, 'Are you going anywhere nice for half term, Haya?' He immediately said, 'Don't reply, Haya,' - of course she couldn't say because of security. It was interesting housing her bodyguards in an all-girls school.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Any tea on talentless chancer with no particular talent and all round behemoth Alison Hammond ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.