Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to derail to the Royals again...but rumours are that Dominic West is going to play Charles in the next series of the Crown! 🙄
Rather fortunately timed but some might say perfectly cast....
This article from a couple fo years ago aged well.....
(Found in an old work draw the other week, just after his Venice trip 🥴)....

I don't know why the image didn't attach itself earlier🙈
Second time's a charm.... 😉

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
From what we saw of her on CBB she’s quite obviously very mentally unwell. I suspect she’s probably a sociopath which is also known as Antisocial Personality Disorder. They are often attractive and alluring to members of the opposite sex, and I’d imagine she’s probably always got away with that kind of behaviour in the past because her Victims couldn’t prove it, and she had others, probably men, wrapped around her little finger and they’d always be there to back her up. What happened on CBB was that she forgot the cameras were there, as people on reality shows often do, and didn’t realise that we could see everything and knew she was making it up. Sociopaths have no conscience, lies fall from their lips easily and that’s why she can’t accept she’s done anything wrong.

I remember when she did Dancing on Ice she developed a real vendetta against Ruthie Henshall who was a judge because Ruthie I think confused her with Zoe Salmon by mistake and also didn’t really rate Roxanne’s performance, and so on one occasion really went for her in front of the camera’s. With hindsight that was a massive clue of her true personality.

I think she’s actually very dangerous. She would have happily ruined Ryan Thomas’ life. In fact I bet she’s ruined many.
Quite possible - I remember reading an interview with her way back when she was on Emmerdale and it was all about surviving the fire and her nan then dying from a brain tumour and it seemed rather odd even then.

Reactions: 3
Dirty dog. Who the duck does he think he is. He’s neither royalty or a great actor. Desperate twattage and I feel for his family.

Domomicron West, I mean, the cringey twit. I love the autocorrect so I’m keeping it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Ah Dom...... I don’t think that’s a ‘we’ necessarily

Quote from the article on Cruise: 'if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you.' If he was still alive, you could imagine Jimmy Savile saying that on the Jim'll Fix It set. He could sing it to the show's closing song: '...and you and you and you...'
Ba-ba-daaaaaaa! 🤮

• Haha
I’m not a fan of Steps, got nothing against them either, they’re just not my cup of tea. But I vaguely remember when that really unfortunate confusion happened (with the other, evil Ian Watkins), and H tweeted in response.
I can’t remember the exact wording, but he was so dignified, and basically pointed out that it may be annoying for him to have the same name, but that his thoughts were with the victims. It was very empathetic and non-egotistical. I wish I could remember it more clearly, but I was so impressed with how he dealt with such a sensitive situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I listened to it and I can understand anger if they broke the rules and of course all the ££££ he is investing in Mission Impossible 69.
Aren't the staff in a Covid bubble? And also he was too angry, shout once!
But then the way he carried on with his rant and all the people who can't afford dinner and college fees, it started to sound like a set up, so everyone can hear what a lovely unselfish guy he is saving the industry and millions of employees
I want to watch, but also don't because the weird little pissant gets right on my thrupnees.

I’m not a fan of Steps, got nothing against them either, they’re just not my cup of tea. But I vaguely remember when that really unfortunate confusion happened (with the other, evil Ian Watkins), and H tweeted in response.
I can’t remember the exact wording, but he was so dignified, and basically pointed out that it may be annoying for him to have the same name, but that his thoughts were with the victims. It was very empathetic and non-egotistical. I wish I could remember it more clearly, but I was so impressed with how he dealt with such a sensitive situation.
I think H has always come across as incredibly sincere and nice. Bless him.

Didn't an American media outlet post poor H's picture alongside the story about that vile pig Watkins which triggered the confusion?

Kunt and the Gang did a song and video called The Wrong Ian Watkins (those easily offended should avoid), but basically it sent up the whole social media storm of abuse that poor H got as a result of the mix up.

- Razor Ruddock is a complete loon and a nightmare to work with.
Anyone see Razor Ruddock and his gobby fishwife on Can't Pay We'll Take it Away?

Bailiffs were sent to get monies owing to a lady with dog kennels who'd boarded Ruddock's dog/s.

I got the impression that the kennel was a small business, he owed £3k to them and after repeated chases, the lady escalated it to the high court.

The bailiffs rocked up and his wife starts screaming like a banshee at them to get off her (very ordinary cul-de-sac) property, subsequently making her kid cry (which she blames the bailiffs for), then comes back out swearing and throwing water at them. She also tells one of them she hopes he has a heart attack (nice).

Ruddock rocks up, does the "don't you know who I am?" bollocks and tells them he'll pay them in a few days, which they accept. Erm, they don't do that for ordinary folk! Sure enough, they don't hear from him, eventually he writes them a cheque and it bounces.

The debt was eventually written off as he filed for bankruptcy.

He and his wife came across as absolute vile twats of the highest order.

Screenshot_20201217-021447_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20201217-021424_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree. I recall a similar thing happened with the Jimmy Saville / Jimmy Somerville debacle.
Poor, sweet, wonderfully talented Jimmy Somerville having to go through that. Also, dignified and professional.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. I recall a similar thing happened with the Jimmy Saville / Jimmy Somerville debacle.
Poor, sweet, wonderfully talented Jimmy Somerville having to go through that. Also, dignified and professional.
Really? Wow. I didn't know that. Poor Jimmy Somerville.

Reactions: 15

😯 was that a different interview from the one 4 years ago where he said wives should be more tolerant of affairs, at the same time as those racy photos of him and Lily James at a lunch interview came out? His poor wife having to read his bullshit for all these years!
I suspect his and Lilys affair has been going on for some years and her being papped in all those weird situations was her trying to get him to leave his wife, as she was now single, but its backfired because he never had any intention of leaving his wife for her.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just listened to the Tom Cruise audio. Am I the only one who finds the whole thing laughable?

if he’s so worried about feeding people or people going to uni may I suggest he takes all the money he’s invested to produce this ‘blockbuster’ and donate it to people in need

Reactions: 15
I’ve just listened to the Tom Cruise audio. Am I the only one who finds the whole thing laughable?

if he’s so worried about feeding people or people going to uni may I suggest he takes all the money he’s invested to produce this ‘blockbuster’ and donate it to people in need
I understand where you are coming from but he has been vocal about Covid rule breakers before. And he does do alot for charities anyway. This rant doesnt sit well with me. Listening to it, it makes me feel like he is playing to an audience, like he knows he is being recorded. I may be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I understand where you are coming from but he has been vocal about Covid rule breakers before. And he does do alot for charities anyway. This rant doesnt sit well with me. Listening to it, it makes me feel like he is playing to an audience, like he knows he is being recorded. I may be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️
That's what I thought too. I could understand say a 30 second tirade, but this went on and on and on. I see he had another rant and this time 5 crew members have quit.

Reactions: 5
Oh I think you may be right about playing to the audience. The audio was released and whoever did sit did so knowing they could be fired over it.

breaking rules is unacceptable but it just feels too dramatic for me (which may tie in with your playing to the audience). But equally I could be wrong

Reactions: 7
Call me cynical, but this could almost seem like an aging star try to make himself credible in a new action role by selling himself as a bit macho.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.