Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gossip but found it funny that my advert just after the Ant and Dec post was for Lisa Armstrong's makeup with Avon.
Some of the stuff looks nice, I actually wanted it but no chance I was paying the prices for them!! I didn't realize who she was at first either when I flicked through the book

Reactions: 1
Thank god for a new thread....we can put Lorraine Kelly’s nudes behind us 🙈
It’s rumoured that one of the Corrie veterans refuses to share scenes with Anthony Cotton because he’s so unpleasant. The veterans being long term cast members, so Ken. Audrey, Rita, Gail, Sally, Kevin, etc. We used to talk about it all the time on the DS soap forum, but we were never able to work out which one it was. It’s definitely not Norris though as he had a storyline with Sean (AC) a few years ago, so that rules him out. My gut feeling has always been that it’s Helen Worth (Gail).
I’ve said this before but cotton must be ‘in’ with someone high up in Corrie as he can’t act for tit as well as being completely obnoxious

Reactions: 25
I’ve said this before but cotton must be ‘in’ with someone high up in Corrie as he can’t act for tit as well as being completely obnoxious
He’s basically untouchable. One theory is that he knows where the bodies are buried and has some serious dirt on someone high up at ITV. He doesn’t even try to hide his awfulness either. In the past he’s claimed to be ‘friends’ with Kylie, Ian McKellan and Shirley Bassey, and he was serious as well. I bet it’s news to them that he’s their ‘friend’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know anyone who has a good word to say about Anthony Cotton. Is he related to Bill Cotton, former director of the BBC?

Reactions: 1
I agree. I recall a similar thing happened with the Jimmy Saville / Jimmy Somerville debacle.
Poor, sweet, wonderfully talented Jimmy Somerville having to go through that. Also, dignified and professional.
have you ever seen the YouTube where there’s a guy busking singing bronski beats ‘small town boy’ and Jimmy Somerville walks passed and joins in - insanely talented and he’s incredibly humble clapping the busker at the end 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He’s basically untouchable. One theory is that he knows where the bodies are buried and has some serious dirt on someone high up at ITV. He doesn’t even try to hide his awfulness either. In the past he’s claimed to be ‘friends’ with Kylie, Ian McKellan and Shirley Bassey, and he was serious as well. I bet it’s news to them that he’s their ‘friend’ 😂
They don’t often give him storylines as he can’t act well enough to deliver them and when he does he makes a hash of them. Like the homeless one. It could of brought awareness to an important issue if they had used someone else who could act it convincingly

• Heart
Reactions: 16
have you ever seen the YouTube where there’s a guy busking singing bronski beats ‘small town boy’ and Jimmy Somerville walks passed and joins in - insanely talented and he’s incredibly humble clapping the busker at the end 🙌🏻
I have! It’s a fabulous video :)

Reactions: 11
They don’t often give him storylines as he can’t act well enough to deliver them and when he does he makes a hash of them. Like the homeless one. It could of brought awareness to an important issue if they had used someone else who could act it convincingly
There was a blind item a few ago that was obviously about him saying that the reason he was not getting any storylines was because he’d annoyed so many people on set. When he appears he’s always part of someone else’s story, not his own. He also hates the fact that there are now other gay characters on Corrie.

Reactions: 10
There was a blind item a few ago that was obviously about him saying that the reason he was not getting any storylines was because he’d annoyed so many people on set. When he appears he’s always part of someone else’s story, not his own. He also hates the fact that there are now other gay characters on Corrie.
So why is he kept on?

Reactions: 4
He’s like a pantomime gay. Awful crap character

So why is he kept on?
As we’ve speculated above either he has dirt on someone high up or is in with the Corrie bosses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s like a pantomime gay. Awful crap character

As we’ve speculated above either he has dirt on someone high up or is in with the Corrie bosses.
Pantomime gay is that bloke who plays a dame in panto,friend of gays,I think he is revolting,friend of Cilla😩and others..was in im a celeb,revolting character...I find him a crafty bugger shite.
Christopher bleeping loves himself Biggins.Waste of space.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, ‘Biggins’ is awful isn’t he? The things he said on CBB were revolting and yet he was given a reprieve because he’s such a luvvie and all is forgotten. I think he’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.