Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, of course she’ll be hearing whispers of negative comparisons with her mum wherever she goes.
As a mother, I can’t understand why they don’t use their immense wealth to provide an education that leads into a rewarding and fulfilling career, not just poor imitations of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw a lot of ex-castmates , and one ex boyfriend, commented that she had form for this kind of thing, Denise Welch said it was "not her first barbecue". None of them really expanded on it that I saw, except one who said she accused him of kicking her and running away. I can't remember his name.
Yes, it was certainly telling how many ex Emmerdale cast came out in support of Ryan and said that she had form for this type of thing. I recall Kelvin Fletcher saying on his Twitter that “she is dangerous”. There were also quite a few ex panto colleagues who came out to say that she had accused a few of them of certain misdemeanours. Such a dangerous woman. I’m really glad that Emma Willis tore her a new one on that eviction interview. It was epic viewing and Emma came ready to play.

Reactions: 34
Another disturbing thing is that you would never actually believe that someone capable of that, because most people wouldn’t. So for it to be caught on camera was probably quote vindicating to her previous victims.

Reactions: 22
Yes, it was certainly telling how many ex Emmerdale cast came out in support of Ryan and said that she had form for this type of thing. I recall Kelvin Fletcher saying on his Twitter that “she is dangerous”. There were also quite a few ex panto colleagues who came out to say that she had accused a few of them of certain misdemeanours. Such a dangerous woman. I’m really glad that Emma Willis tore her a new one on that eviction interview. It was epic viewing and Emma came ready to play.
Exactly, it spoke volumes with the amount of people who spoke up about her. She also filmed some boys on a train journey and said they were harrassing her because they had recognised her and talked about her.

Emma was amazing. I thought the last part of the interview was great when Roxanne started crying and Emma just said, "thanks guys" and took her microphone off without giving her any attention.

Reactions: 19
She was airlifted from the crash she had when she was stock car racing........impact was 25mph and she was wearing full safety gear. They had medical teams cut her from the car as she was in so much pain with her back, couldn't feel her legs etc so she was airlifted to hospital. And discharged with sprained wrists. She should have been fined for wasting the time of trained medics and an air ambulance. Vile woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
and then wore those carpal tunnel supports you can buy in boots for aggeeesss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live in the city that the house fire took place and to be honest no one here believed it either. However, a few weeks ago on the local radio show there was some sort of phone in and a local retired firefighter rang in and was talking about this fire. He said she was very brave and it sounded quite bad. This phone in was nothing to do with Roxanne btw.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This you mean? I've just been reading it.

Wouldn't the sheer mind power of a scientologist cure covid alone? I remember reading that they believe the mind can fix all, so no pain relief or noises from women in labour and John Travolta son that tragically died was not treated for his epilepsy?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find this story really odd?

From EXCLUSIVE: Rafe Spall reveals he ended up 'grinding' with Madonna at wild party in NYC before his dodgy dance moves dissipated the crowd

He said: 'My biggest showbiz story right. About four years ago I did a play on Broadway right. 'Madonna comes and Madonna comes backstage afterwards and she really liked the show and I had a good part in the show and she was very kind to me and then the next day we all got invited to dinner at Madonna's house.

'On the Upper West side, these two huge mansions pushed together. Dinner finishes, table gets cleared. Then she's like "everybody get up and dance!"

'I'm like, don't back down. So I'm there and I'm dancing. And then Madonna comes right up to me and starts grinding on me, like hard! She's tiny, she's down there with her gold grill on.'

Rafe admitted dancing with the Like A Prayer hitmaker had terrified him but he tried to keep his cool, saying: 'And my whole torso starts to sweat, I'm like really frightened. She looks in my eyes and she says to me "this is who you are, this is who you are."

'Again I'm like don't back down, so I'm like "yeah, this is who I am Madge". I'm dying, I'm shaking from trying to brave this one out.'

'I thought, I've got to get out of this. I managed to shimmy out by going, do you know where the toilet is Madonna?

'I go downstairs and I'm like, oh my god, Madonna's just been grinding on me.'

What on earth is "this is who you are, this is who you are." meant to mean? Is she saying "look at you, you're so famous and successful you now have Madonna grinding on you"? It's a really weird thing to say to someone you barely know. Maybe it's some sort of flirtation technique.

Either that or she saw his terror and she was trying to bolster his ego (though, I don't have Madonna down as being a compassionate type).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a vague memory of reading (during the "he punched me really hard" Ryan shite) someone on emmerdale saying she claimed that doing the domestic violence scenes with Kelvin Fletcher (he was slapping her around in the big DV storyline) triggered her and made her ill and she flounced off set for weeks claiming psychological trauma, which buggered up a lot of stuff they'd already shot. The rest of the cast innvolved were fuming having to re do scenes they'd already done.
So yeah, drama queen to the max.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.