Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she still has implants now. They’re just smaller ones. Anything was an improvement from the other implants they she had.
I remember her denying she had ever had any! The fact they looked like a couple of beach balls stuck to a barbers pole didn't really make people believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember her denying she had ever had any! The fact they looked like a couple of beach balls stuck to a barbers pole didn't really make people believe her.
Howling! The description is so true! The blonde hair and fake tan look she had in 2007 made her look even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re Simon Cowel - I’ve heard he loves the white stuff. I suspect with the seriousness of his broken back and multiple surgeries he’ll be having, it would be no surprise if he becomes addicted to pain killers next

Reactions: 10
Howling! The description is so true! The blonde hair and fake tan look she had in 2007 made her look even worse.
I wouldn't do it personally, and I don't stigmatise people who do as many times it can improve your mental health (see Lucy Spraggan), but I do get irritated by people who deny it when it is obvious.

Reactions: 7
Jesy Nelson has announced that she’s left Little Mix.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't do it personally, and I don't stigmatise people who do as many times it can improve your mental health (see Lucy Spraggan), but I do get irritated by people who deny it when it is obvious.
Agree! Like Adele who has clearly had gastric band surgery and is claiming she only eats 1000 calories a day. On a gastric band you can’t stomachs any more without being sick excuse the pun

Reactions: 11
Agree! Like Adele who has clearly had gastric band surgery and is claiming she only eats 1000 calories a day. On a gastric band you can’t stomachs any more without being sick excuse the pun
And even if that's true, 1000 calories a day is unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged

May I ask how this seems to be common knowledge, and his flingette wth Harper's nanny?
There used to be a website about fifteen years ago that leaked lots of gossip about the Beckham’s. It was taken from a computer from their former Security team that had either been lost or stolen I can’t remember exactly. The website was called ‘Beckham Coverup’ or something like that. Other juicy tidbits were that Alex Fergusson didn’t like Victoria and her influence on David which is pretty much common knowledge I think, and David’s Dad having been pretty much airbrushed out of their lives.

Reactions: 8
Jesy Nelson has announced that she’s left little mix.
I hope this will be the best thing for her! I think Little Mix are fab.
Jesy seemed to be doing really well after her documentary, but maybe the spotlight from that Search show they did has got to her?

I really admire Annette Badland, the actress in the still of the video. She is a fantastic character actress, and steals every scene she appears in.
She was in the Crown in the episode where Diana went to New York. I believe she was the doctor introducing Diana to the aids patients?

Reactions: 5
She was in the Crown in the episode where Diana went to New York. I believe she was the doctor introducing Diana to the aids patients?
She has been in Doctor Who, and was very funny in a scene where she is trying to kill the 9th Doctor (Christopher Ecclestone).

Reactions: 4
I really like this story from today's Popbitch email. You can just *hear* James Brown saying it..
Untitled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There used to be a website about fifteen years ago that leaked lots of gossip about the Beckham’s. It was taken from a computer from their former Security team that had either been lost or stolen I can’t remember exactly. The website was called ‘Beckham Coverup’ or something like that. Other juicy tidbits were that Alex Fergusson didn’t like Victoria and her influence on David which is pretty much common knowledge I think, and David’s Dad having been pretty much airbrushed out of their lives.
I came to social media pretty late in the day, so I missed all of that.
Star stories did an excellent parody of the Beckhams. It featured the tension between Alex Ferguson and Posh Spice. It wasn't a completely accurate parody though, because they made Victoria quite likable!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.