Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is Brand Beckham? Everyone just laughs at them. Long past their sell by date!

Reactions: 26
James Martin on Ready Steady Cook when Fern Britton used to do it. His contestant had left a baking tray on the floor bizarrely and he stepped on it going A over T. He looked furious but couldn’t say anything. Some karma for knocking into you Southern Softie!
And at this time didn’t he look a complete and utter twit with his bandana on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A seasonal one. I've heard Bing Crosby, who sang White Christmas, was not very pleasant in real life according to his children.

Reactions: 9
Thanks! Lorna Fitzgerald. I'm sure it was even on local news for her first episode. I'm unsure whether she locked someone in a cupboard BUT she was rude to people. An absolute diva. And I remember listening to her call her mum and demand to be picked up.
Doesn't shock me. She always came across like a brat, just like her character

Reactions: 3
Cannot stand James Martin. Not sure if people remember a TV programme he did for the BBC a few years ago called Great British Budget Menu - basically 3 chefs (of which he was one) visited people living on the breadline to help them learn how to cook meals for less. In his final visit to the man he was “supporting” he turned up in his eye-wateringly expensive super car (Lamborghini I think) to bring him a box of cheap dried herbs. Talk about missing the point. He came across as a complete twit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A seasonal one. I've heard Bing Crosby, who sang White Christmas, was not very pleasant in real life according to his children.
After Crosby's death, his eldest son, Gary, wrote a highly critical memoir, Going My Own Way, depicting his father as cruel, cold, remote, and physically and psychologically abusive, however another son said that 'Gary is a whining, bitching crybaby, walking around with a two-by-four on his shoulder and just daring people to nudge it off'.

Reactions: 10
After Crosby's death, his eldest son, Gary, wrote a highly critical memoir, Going My Own Way, depicting his father as cruel, cold, remote, and physically and psychologically abusive, however another son said that 'Gary is a whining, bitching crybaby, walking around with a two-by-four on his shoulder and just daring people to nudge it off'.
I think ole Bong and Joan Crawford should have got together they would be a matched pair where children are concerned.

Reactions: 6
So we can add James Martin to the pile of utter shitbags along with Corden etc..

I’m not gay but I’d be up for a night with Kelly Brook - phwoar, as they used to say in The Sun
I’m with you on both counts there!

Reactions: 1
Any tea on Alex Zane? I've no opinion on the fella, but I'm intrigued. He does the voiceover some film countdown thing on Sky. But what else does he actually do work wise? You rarely see him.
He hosts charity events. I have worked with him a few times. Nice chap. Quite reserved.

Reactions: 3
I remember first seeing Alex Zane as a stand up 10+ years ago, he was fine but seemingly got a boost by emulating Russel Brands style at the time. Cockerel hair, skin tight jeans, pirate shirts.

He then got sucked into voiceovers and presenting gigs, don't think he does stand up anymore. Am sure he's looked down on in the stand up world for selling out but most of them are bitter old queens :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember Alex Zane doing the silly quiz shows on Balls of Steel. Some of that was rubbish but his bit was one of the funnier parts.

Reactions: 5
Does Mr Whitehall senior work for the NHS? How has he managed to get a bloody vaccine?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.