Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Mr Whitehall senior work for the NHS? How has he managed to get a bloody vaccine?
Not sure on exactly why he’s managed to get one already but there seems to be a growing fear of the vaccine that’s being spread through social media so I think they’re going to need to use influencers to try and counteract that.

Reactions: 5
Not sure on exactly why he’s managed to get one already but there seems to be a growing fear of the vaccine that’s being spread through social media so I think they’re going to need to use influencers to try and counteract that.
My 85-year-old mother has her part I jab on Thursday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People in their 80’s are obviously high priority. But I don’t even think Whitehall senior is that old is he? Or maybe he is and I didn’t realise it?

My 83 year old dad gets his on Wednesday too. On a non celeb note, what's happening in Wales? My mother in law and her octoganarian/nonegenarian friends havent heard a peep?

What even is Brand Beckham? Everyone just laughs at them. Long past their sell by date!
They are so removed from all reality they probably think they are still relevant! Also blame all their kids' Instagram followers. Why would you follow the useless kids of some washed up footballer and pop star from before you were born?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Happy that Tattlers’ senior relatives are getting jags. I hope they all have a ball in 2021 to make up for this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Allegedly:

both have herpes

she has an eating disorder

he is always cheating on her

she stays for the brand

he got one of the kids teachers pregnant

these are all I can think of so far. Not sure if any are true.
Think i read on a previous thread that beckham gave Victoria herpes and that’s why she had to give birth by caesarean?
I thought I read in one of the Rebecca Loos’ interviews old VB had her boobs reduced and a tummy tuck after one of the csections. I personally know someone who’s done this, so hearing VB may have done this is no surprise

I thought I read in one of the Rebecca Loos’ interviews old VB had her boobs reduced and a tummy tuck after one of the csections. I personally know someone who’s done this, so hearing VB may have done this is no surprise
She had had implants so were these taken out?

Looking through the Christmas tv mag and Burnt Bits on ITV 23rd December featuring chefs where it all went wrong. Fingers crossed for James Martin baking tray skateboard incident 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 83 year old dad gets his on Wednesday too. On a non celeb note, what's happening in Wales? My mother in law and her octoganarian/nonegenarian friends havent heard a peep?

They are so removed from all reality they probably think they are still relevant! Also blame all their kids' Instagram followers. Why would you follow the useless kids of some washed up footballer and pop star from before you were born?
I live in Wales and know two people who’ve already had their first jab. They both work in the NHS.

Reactions: 1
Not surprised James Martin is a t*at. Always comes across that way on TV. I think he went in a strop on his IG because there was technical issues with his cookalong? I remember people complaining about it. He thinks being from Yorkshire, he can get away with some of his mannerisms (I say this subjectively being from Yorkshire where we’re quite no nonsense 😅) when really he’s just a bellend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we have anymore gossip on Simon Cowell? Lots of sources are suggesting that he’s actually really ill and I’ve just read a revealed blind article claiming he’s having 10-12 hours of medical treatment a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.