Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose it's the South that's putting the Covid figures up ( according to mil on zoom every.single.week 😄) but I'd have thought they would have done it by age.
However the Welsh government puts the entire country under the same restrictions, ie our recent lockdown.

As far as the vaccine goes, our local Rainbow Hospital in north Wales is all prepared but I don’t know who has priority. Not heard anything about a South Wales priority though (although there is definitely a general feeling that funding and attention is very much geared towards the south.)

Sorry, this isn’t very celeb gossip, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
However the Welsh government puts the entire country under the same restrictions, ie our recent lockdown.
Yes mil was really cheesed off about that. She said there was an initial 5 mile travel restriction, but as most of Wales is rural, she'd still be in the middle of nowhere if she travelled for 5 miles in any direction 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally caught up. Please keep the tea coming. I've got agonising toothache and predict another night of no sleep tonight. 😭

Just waiting on a delivery robot to bring me soup, as I can't eat anything solid.
Ask your delivery robot to get you some solpadeine hen [or the local equivalent]. Wi toothache whopper pain are the only resource! [unless there's some shocking gossip dropping the night, SO SHOCKING you forget all about it]

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes mil was really cheesed off about that. She said there was an initial 5 mile travel restriction, but as most of Wales is rural, she'd still be in the middle of nowhere if she travelled for 5 miles in any direction 😄
I’m sorry I had to laugh at this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wales is weird (as if you didn’t already know). North and south are so separate- I’m in the south and feel no affiliation with the north at all, I feel it’s a different country. Also the difference in rural and urban very marked.
Now I’ve bored you all to death, crack on with the celeb gossip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To move us back in a Celeb direction (but not minding the vaccine chat) I can confirm that my EE schoolmate was not Lorna Fitzgerald. I’m only not naming her to preserve some feeble anonymity of my own but she was a famous sister on it.

• Wow
It’s a bit of a joke in North Wales that we get neglected in favor of South Wales for pretty much everything.
See: North of England.

On topic, I used to like Balls of Steel! Especially the girl who would flirt with other women's boyfriends.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh right i see. So similar to England then!
Yes, there’s a very similar feeling North/South divide in Wales too. Linguistically different, both in terms of the percentage of people who speak Welsh rather English as first language than in the North vs South and also the Welsh spoken isn’t exactly the same. Different words for lots of things. Culturally they’re really quite different places.

Ask your delivery robot to get you some solpadeine hen [or the local equivalent]. Wi toothache whopper pain are the only resource! [unless there's some shocking gossip dropping the night, SO SHOCKING you forget all about it]
They don't deliver medication. But I'll check that out tomorrow thank you.

Militant Black Guy and the Annoying Devil were funny, too.
Neg and his Urban Sports and Big Gay Following cracked me up. "Fancy a bum?" 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank

Thank god someone else hates the cremation ads. We switch over to another channel as soon as they come on = probably cos we are both over 70 :)
I’m nowhere near that, perhaps the Russian bots don’t like the look of me.

Was this any good. He is total cringe isn’t he? He was funny with Jackie Stallone on CBB though.
He was out of work from acting for ages I’m glad he’s got a job, although he appears to be somewhat Alan Partridgesh.

I posted a few pages back about "J" / Jason Brown from 5ive ...

I just sense that he saw or experienced something really awful in his time in the spotlight. You don't often find guys like this completely turn their backs on the glitz and glamour as he did. He has spoken about depression; maybe that was it. But he's also had more recent chances to make a comeback with the band and has turned those down.

Ritchie Neville was married for a short time which ended badly ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ts-secret-marriage-5ives-Ritchie-Neville.html

I remember Abz came here to NZ a while back to do something ... I can't for the life of me remember what 🤔 ... but he did a whole lot of TV and radio interviews and seemed really nice.

----

Another NZ story: Adam Rickett (ex-Coronation Street) came to live here for a while and played a central role in "Shortland Street" (NZ soap). He didn't stay long, and while he was here this happened: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertai...-over-shoplifting/ARVJQRTEIFZDKFMQGTUYHKFMMY/

A friend who worked as an extra on "Shortland Street" at the time had quite a few stories to tell about the cast - very few of them were good! (For relative nobodies they sure did have huge egos).
He made Christine Lampard sort through M&Ms when she was a runner on a show! What a prat.

Reactions: 2
Not surprised James Martin is a t*at. Always comes across that way on TV. I think he went in a strop on his IG because there was technical issues with his cookalong? I remember people complaining about it. He thinks being from Yorkshire, he can get away with some of his mannerisms (I say this subjectively being from Yorkshire where we’re quite no nonsense 😅) when really he’s just a bellend.
He wants to be "abrupt/funny" like his idol Brian Turner, but Brian Turner comes across as "nice funny but no nonsense" James attempts just comes across like a stilted @rse

• Haha
To move us back in a Celeb direction (but not minding the vaccine chat) I can confirm that my EE schoolmate was not Lorna Fitzgerald. I’m only not naming her to preserve some feeble anonymity of my own but she was a famous sister on it.
Ooh, one of the Slaters maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.