Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have anymore gossip on Simon Cowell? Lots of sources are suggesting that he’s actually really ill and I’ve just read a revealed blind article claiming he’s having 10-12 hours of medical treatment a week.
I heard that he had open heart surgery a few years ago that was covered up and he was said to have had the flu, hence his non appearance on the X Factor.

He's got a broken back right now, I'd imagine he's having lots of physiotherapy to get back on his feet. That would account for 10 - 12 hours of medical treatment. He's not a young man any more.

Ok thanks. They live on Angelsey so maybe it's working it's way up!
South Wales is first, then us lot in North Wales - we've been told January/February.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just looking at pics of Little Mix and I can’t see any where they are smiling. They all look like they‘ve lost a tenner and found 50 pence! Hardly living the dream...

Reactions: 12
Do we have anymore gossip on Simon Cowell? Lots of sources are suggesting that he’s actually really ill and I’ve just read a revealed blind article claiming he’s having 10-12 hours of medical treatment a week.
Apparently he's thinking of suing the makers of the electric bike that caused his accident.

Reactions: 1
Apparently he's thinking of suing the makers of the electric bike that caused his accident.

I doubt he'll get anywhere as he was quoted as saying he didn't read the handbook before he got on the bike.

Reactions: 5
People in their 80’s are obviously high priority. But I don’t even think Whitehall senior is that old is he? Or maybe he is and I didn’t realise it?
O/T
Seems strange that over 80’s are getting the vaccine before the over 80’s with serious health conditions.
Surely those who have had to shield since March should be prioritised?
That said, I’ve no idea if Mr Whitehall comes under the latter category.

I've read they've scheduled the over-50s for January - just interested for an older friend, of course...;)
Seems a bit optimistic if we are only on over 80s now and have only ordered 2 million (?) doses. Unless the Oxford one is about to be approved.

I heard that he had open heart surgery a few years ago that was covered up and he was said to have had the flu, hence his non appearance on the X Factor.

He's got a broken back right now, I'd imagine he's having lots of physiotherapy to get back on his feet. That would account for 10 - 12 hours of medical treatment. He's not a young man any more.

South Wales is first, then us lot in North Wales - we've been told January/February.
I suppose it's the South that's putting the Covid figures up ( according to mil on zoom every.single.week 😄) but I'd have thought they would have done it by age.

I apologise in advance for my ignorance but why would South Wales get it first?
It’s a bit of a joke in North Wales that we get neglected in favor of South Wales for pretty much everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a bit of a joke in North Wales that we get neglected in favor of South Wales for pretty much everything.
North Wales has better beaches, better mountains and better lakes - in my completely impartial opinion ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Finally caught up. Please keep the tea coming. I've got agonising toothache and predict another night of no sleep tonight. 😭

Just waiting on a delivery robot to bring me soup, as I can't eat anything solid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.