Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to be "abrupt/funny" like his idol Brian Turner, but Brian Turner comes across as "nice funny but no nonsense" James attempts just comes across like a stilted @rse
Totally agree. I used to love watching Brian Turner cook. His food always looked like something you could tuck into.

Reactions: 4
Kelly Brook - phwoar, as they used to say in The Sun
Kelly has been unreal for nearly 20 years. Bit curvier now but still amazing looking.

I remember a dress she wore at a premiere in like 2000 or 2001 - it might have been "Snatch" (chuckle)
Dynamite for an impressionable teen lad !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To move us back in a Celeb direction (but not minding the vaccine chat) I can confirm that my EE schoolmate was not Lorna Fitzgerald. I’m only not naming her to preserve some feeble anonymity of my own but she was a famous sister on it.
Is her husband a well know cheat? :cool:

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. I used to love watching Brian Turner cook. His food always looked like something you could tuck into.
Brian shared a trick on one programme he did which was to put a tablespoon of malt vinegar in your Yorkshire Pudding batter I’ve done it ever since it does make a difference.

Reactions: 10
Brian shared a trick on one programme he did which was to put a tablespoon of malt vinegar in your Yorkshire Pudding batter I’ve done it ever since it does make a difference.
ooh - interesting. Does it make them lighter?

Reactions: 1
I always thought, watching Brian Turner on tv, that his recipes seemed to use a lot of ingredients and were a lot of faff to prepare for what appeared to be quite basic results.

I served Dawn when I was a waitress in the 90s. She was moody and rude and gave off a really unpleasant vide. She did scoff a big main and then a huge apple crumble with cream for desert which I remember thinking was a lot for a mid-week lunch.
She had also hired out a room in the restaurant to flog clothes for really fat birds and not one person showed up. Felt really bad for her then.
oh I vaguely remember her clothes line, wasn't it called 1647? Remember it being called that because 47% of women are size 16+ or something like that!
God i remember the weirdest things...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have gossip on Star Wars (old or new)?
A lot of the newest trilogy was filmed in Ireland, but have zero tea on anyone involved: seemingly security etc was very strict.

This is in stark contrast to when Ryan's Daughter, a David Lean film, was filmed in the same general area. Robert Mitchum drank Chivas Regal and ordered it by the case. Allegedly while the filming was going on he single-handedly accounted for half of the Chivas Regal shipped into Ireland that year!

• Haha
  • Wow
oh I vaguely remember her clothes line, wasn't it called 1647? Remember it being called that because 47% of women are size 16+ or something like that!
God i remember the weirdest things...
I remember the clothing line because my manager at the time was a larger lady, and she loved Dawn's clothes line - they weren't sized like ordinary clothes, they were size 1 - 6 with 1 being 16 and 6 being six sizes bigger than that. She used to pirouette around the office saying "look at me, I'm a size 4!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anthony Daniels (C3PO) absolutely hated Kenny Baker (R2D2) allegedly because Kenny was not classically trained. The crew loved Kenny but found Daniels difficult and he apparently sat on his own in catering.

• Haha
I used to go to conventions when I was younger with my parents and younger sister . A few years ago I went to one, my sister is a massive star wars fan. Peter Mayhew, not sure if I spelt that right, the guy who played Chewbacca was there. My sister, who was only maybe around 10, waited in line and paid to have an autograph. She asked if he could also sign a comic of hers and was very rude and said yeah if she pays again, fair enough you pay for these things but she was only young and there was no need to be rude, my mam and did didn’t mind paying again but his attitude was horrible.

another year we went and Carrie Fisher was there, my sister dressed up as Princess Leia. We weren’t lucky enough to get tickets to queue but we saw her through a glass window and Carrie saw my sister dressed up and gave her a big wave!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anthony Daniels (C3PO) absolutely hated Kenny Baker (R2D2) allegedly because Kenny was not classically trained. The crew loved Kenny but found Daniels difficult and he apparently sat on his own in catering.
I've certainly met ac-TORS like this! So bloody snobby. Apparently Alec Guinness (dodgy borderline pweirdo) always super embarrassed about doing the film as he considered it trash but when it came down to it was very professional and "the show must go on dahlings"

I've certainly met ac-TORS like this! So bloody snobby. Apparently Alec Guinness (dodgy borderline pweirdo) always super embarrassed about doing the film as he considered it trash but when it came down to it was very professional and "the show must go on dahlings"
He also got 2% of the gross of each of the films, so he was heard saying 'Blessed be Star Wars'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.