Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's disgusting. All planned. I read Cara Delavigne was there, hopefully more celebs will be named and shamed. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 17
What do you mean about your size 10 comment? Did it used to be bigger/smaller? I havent heard that before tbh. Im a size 8-10 so do you mean im not a size 10? Because when you said 'back when size 10 meant size 10' it could make people feel pretty crap about themselves tbh.

Reactions: 3
Clothing sizing has got larger over time. What was a size 10 in the 1970s, say, would be a size 6-8 now. It is because people have got taller and have better nourishment.

Reactions: 16
Yep it did- when I was in my early teens size 6 didn’t exist and 8s were also scarce- most shops would start at a 10. I am slim and been roughly the same weight from teens to mid 30s yet I was a 10 then but a 4-6 now. Even my mum is 2 stone heavier than in the 90s and was a 10-12 then but can wear an 8 now!

Reactions: 10
I never understood why Rita Ora gets so many articles on the DM about her. I don't think people generally care about what she gets up and her music isn't that popular.

Reactions: 21
Rita is another that loves the white stuff
Whenever she is seen coming out of a club her pupils are huge. The Daily Mail did an article about her coming home at 7am after partying. She was Probably on the white stuff then.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree she can afford her party and fine ..

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough I watched a great documentary about Leonard on Netflix a few weeks ago (spoiler: no swinging mentioned) For The Love Of Spock
I watched that too! Really well done! I found it hilarious that he said it left Mission: Impossible after 2 series because he was playing the same thing over and over and it got boring...and then went to play the same character over and over for 50 years

Reactions: 3
Whenever she is seen coming out of a club her pupils are huge. The Daily Mail did an article about her coming home at 7am after partying. She was Probably on the white stuff then.
I think she may be one of those celebs who take advantage of the Daily Mail perhaps being persuaded to moderate comments...I commented a couple of years ago simply that I had no idea how she became famous... the comment wasn’t published and I got an email saying I’d breached their rules

(Disclaimer - I don’t read that shit rag anymore)

Reactions: 10
Definitely. She probably gets someone to pay DM money so they will make articles about her and moderate the comments on it. Comments on Nicole Scherzinger articles that are negative get deleted too.

Reactions: 6
So...Charles is bisexual?

So...Charles is bisexual?
P.S. I'm just genuinely curious if he is.

She was on that Eurovision thing Andrew Lloyd Webber did years ago on the BBC. He wrote a song for it and they had contestants competing to sing it. The winner Jade Ewen was it? Ended up in the Sugababes. Oh I and think Rita Ora actually pulled out the show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.