Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think it was her ex friend. Delete my comment If I’m not allowed to say this, but he also said she was violent with the eldest Phoenix. Apparently she dragged her down the stairs by her hood whilst shouting swear words at her.
And that she let a random man she had slept with into her home, and he attempted to shower Maddie only being stopped by the friend. Mel was passed out or asleep I believe, that story has really stuck with me.

On top of that when Angel was born she was broke living in the US (she'd previously gone bankrupt in the UK). She released her name to the media as 'Fortuna' presumably as an inside joke at how much money she was going to get out of Eddie Murphy in child support.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m rewatching ex on the beach and am on s2 - Stephen “bear” whatever comes across as an absolutely disgusting emotional abuser. I know after this he was with Charlotte Crosby and I think that ended badly too.
Anyone have any tea or even articles that will placate the anger I’m feeling rn?
He seems the kind of twit to kick a kid asking for an autograph out the way in case they mess up his bit of the queue to primark

I travelled with him in a hotel lift about 15 years ago. He held the door open for me and my mum (after the lift experience) and was nice when my mum chased after him shouting I REALISED WHO YOU ARE!
Quoting myself to embarrassingly say it was ALAN Davies not Greg that my mother and I met in a lift. Apologies for any confusion caused. I need to go to bed now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😳 Your original post went straight over the top of my head - didn’t even ruffle my hair! 😆
In the nicest possible way, your post made me chuckle. I wish there was a smiley face emoji amongst the other emoji's available, when reacting to a post. This has genuinely put a smile on my face.

Reactions: 5
In the nicest possible way, your post made me chuckle. I wish there was a smiley face emoji amongst the other emoji's available, when reacting to a post. This has genuinely put a smile on my face.
Ah well, it was worth my embarrassment then!;)😬😄

Reactions: 2
That’s what the thumb is for I presume

Melissa Joan Hart (sabrina the teenage witch) is on telly at the moment and was just wondering if anyone has any gossip on her 😊
64. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#12**
EMMY AWARDS: With all of the old kids shows being rebooted, this back in the day A list tween/teen actress turned A- list adult actress who still complains about getting bumped off a tabloid cover because of a celebrity death, was pushing hard that her old show be rebooted and also star her with kids being secondary. Melissa Joan Hart ("Clarissa Explains It All")/Farrah Fawcett (Melissa Joan Hart Prays For Farrah Fawcett, People Cover) (Melissa Joan Hart Wanted Farrah Fawcett To Live For All The Wrong Reasons)

March 4, 2010

This former A list television actress is now a struggling C lister. She has tried absolutely everything to recapture the fame she once had. Nothing works and when she can find a job like her last television movie it bombs louder than a Nicole Kidman film. At this point she is so desperate she has basically abandoned her husband and child/ren and will go anywhere or talk to anyone to get some publicity. Over the past two months she has spent about two nights at home with her family despite not even doing any actual movie or television work.

Melissa Joan Hart

April 4, 2019

This former A list tween and teen actress turned B+ list adult actress continues to be out of touch with everyone and is just lost in a world of elite privilege. This is the same actress who would wait 20 minutes for a golf cart to pick her up so she wouldn't have to walk the fifty feet to her trailer.

Melissa Joan Hart

Mel B's first husband nowadays:

1606694785343.png

He lives in LA; no idea what he does as he keeps a very low profile. I was surprised he "only" got about 1.25m GBP (and an 800k flat) in their divorce settlement - it's not really enough to go away and live in luxury forever at his age (unless he extremely frugal).

Mel's most recent ex used to be partnered up with Nicole Contreras, who was on the "Selling LA" TV show on HGTV for a few years ... I think they might even have a kid together?

1606695079300.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well she wasn’t fortunate enough to bang any of the Strictly lot!

WTF is Anias Gallagher doing in the papers in her knickers? Why aren’t her parents stopping her? She is not a model in any shape or form. The comments are absolutely brutal. It’s another Brooklyn Beckham scenario but with even less dignity.
Well, not having a clue what she looks like, I Googled her. This photo proves beyond any DNA test that she's Noel's daughter. *eyebrows*

Screenshot_20201130-005252_Instagram.jpg

The Channel 4 comedy series The Windsors, have her down to a tee. In fact the show seems so close to the truth, it hurts.
Bit obscure but has anyone seen the Grace Jones documentary/movie "Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami"? At one point, she's doing her own makeup. She gets to the eyebrows and I was like, woah, Grace! They were halfway up her forehead!

(She is still a Fierce Queen, btw - don't come after me, Grace :ROFLMAO:)
I was petrified of her as a child. Actually, I still am, aged 43.

Haha I know ! I was quite happy when he popped up maybe I’d been listening me on 5ive or something ! Quite random !
I’d love to see what he’s up to now, he was really fit thinking about it.
I think he had a few mental health issues and insomniac. He dated Dani bear (not sure if that how you spell it) then disappeared. Not sure what went down there but i think I remember both of them saying it was quite a toxic relationship. J come back to us 😂🙏🏻
I just Googled Dani Behr out of interest after yourpost. As I'd forgotten clean about her.

Blimey. I instantly thought from her look in this photo that's she now resides in the USA. And yep, she does.

Screenshot_20201130-011534_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
64. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#12**
EMMY AWARDS: With all of the old kids shows being rebooted, this back in the day A list tween/teen actress turned A- list adult actress who still complains about getting bumped off a tabloid cover because of a celebrity death, was pushing hard that her old show be rebooted and also star her with kids being secondary. Melissa Joan Hart ("Clarissa Explains It All")/Farrah Fawcett (Melissa Joan Hart Prays For Farrah Fawcett, People Cover) (Melissa Joan Hart Wanted Farrah Fawcett To Live For All The Wrong Reasons)

March 4, 2010

This former A list television actress is now a struggling C lister. She has tried absolutely everything to recapture the fame she once had. Nothing works and when she can find a job like her last television movie it bombs louder than a Nicole Kidman film. At this point she is so desperate she has basically abandoned her husband and child/ren and will go anywhere or talk to anyone to get some publicity. Over the past two months she has spent about two nights at home with her family despite not even doing any actual movie or television work.

Melissa Joan Hart

April 4, 2019

This former A list tween and teen actress turned B+ list adult actress continues to be out of touch with everyone and is just lost in a world of elite privilege. This is the same actress who would wait 20 minutes for a golf cart to pick her up so she wouldn't have to walk the fifty feet to her trailer.

Melissa Joan Hart

Mel B's first husband nowadays:

View attachment 328984

He lives in LA; no idea what he does as he keeps a very low profile. I was surprised he "only" got about 1.25m GBP (and an 800k flat) in their divorce settlement - it's not really enough to go away and live in luxury forever at his age (unless he extremely frugal).

Mel's most recent ex used to be partnered up with Nicole Contreras, who was on the "Selling LA" TV show on HGTV for a few years ... I think they might even have a kid together?

View attachment 328992
Thank you

Reactions: 1
Some v small tea on ronan keating. I treated his daughter twice on my Paeds rotation a few years ago and was told from reception staff he was a total hole. Hated waiting in line, acted like he was afraid he was going to be mobbed at any minute and above waiting with everyone else. Nobody even cared that he was there.

his ex wife on the other hand when she brought her for the second appointment was absolutely lovely and totally normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw Ronan and his ex wife in Courchevel skiing - must have been about 2002 I think. He was short and loved himself. She was v glam and looked older than she was but not in a wrinkly way, just carried herself like that.

Reactions: 4
Well, not having a clue what she looks like, I Googled her. This photo proves beyond any DNA test that she's Noel's daughter. *eyebrows*

View attachment 329013

I was petrified of her as a child. Actually, I still am, aged 43.

I just Googled Dani Behr out of interest after yourpost. As I'd forgotten clean about her.

Blimey. I instantly thought from her look in this photo that's she now resides in the USA. And yep, she does.

View attachment 329028
Dani Behr was on Lorraine Kelly’s show a few weeks ago; she now works in Real Estate in LA, selling mega multi million dollar homes. She loves it and seems very happy (and rich!) there!

Reactions: 6
Ronan just isn’t very nice. I thought the way he spoke about his ex wife and mothers of kids kids was disgusting,

Reactions: 27
Plus size here. Spent my life dieting since I was 7yrs old and I’m now close to 50 years and still struggling with my weight so trust me i see both sides of the argument. I do think both Jonathan Ross and Kinghtrider’s daughter (I’ve forgotten his name) are trying to prove something.... remember how old Sophie Dahl was the cover girl for plus size and now look at her.
Sophie Dahl is the grand daughter of Patricia Neal, and absolutely stunning. Not the case with this bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree Sophie Dahl is stunning but for someone who was body confident promoting plus size, she’s really tiny now. There is a mixed message being sent.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.