Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Colleen nolans gd been mentioned here, the mother has made an awful comment about Colleen on a daily mirror article.
Do you have a link to the article please?
I did search the Mirror but no luck.
Thanks.

Reactions: 2
Greg Davies...any tea on him? I love the great chunk of a man that he is 🤪
We met him after a show (OH had met his support act who asked Greg if he had any spare tickets as it was sold out.) We were supposed to be going out for a drink with him afterwards but the weather was vile, snowy, icy and cold. Nevertheless he chatted with us and was utterly bloody lovely. I was incredibly star struck and said as much, and he was so so lovely. He even told me to take care and be careful (am disabled and the ice was a falling hazard)

Genuinely gorgeous man, inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At the turn of the century there was stuff that came out that she could be a bit hard work on sets, but this was when she was competing with Drew Barrymore for roles (who similarly is supposed to be hard work). Also, stuff about drink and drugs but that applies to every child actor.
This reminds me of some tea I came across on Twitter a few weeks ago. Someone was calling out the film Music and Lyrics as underappreciated (which I very much agree with) a rom com with Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. After this a crew member chimed in saying they had worked on it and it could be the most fun he’s had on set one day and the worst the next. Then another crew member commented and said something like ‘remember how well it went down when Drew tried to give Hugh notes on his performance’ 😂

it has some great songs (sadly the writer of these, Adam Schlesinger passed away from Covid this year)

Reactions: 8
She’s a committed Christian and has done a bunch of Christian films to keep her profile up. She is also a confirmed Republican supporter so it’s hard to sift through any guff on her because a lot of stuff gets made up or seems to be taken out of context. FYI I am British non-religious so have no skin in the red vs blue tribal game in the US.

At the turn of the century there was stuff that came out that she could be a bit hard work on sets, but this was when she was competing with Drew Barrymore for roles (who similarly is supposed to be hard work). Also, stuff about drink and drugs but that applies to every child actor.
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
No gossip, but can I ask what channel? Haven't seen it in years.
It’s on E4 in the mornings. I am still amused by it with its talking cat at the age of 45! There’s a two on each morning on E4, starting at 7am.

Oops, sorry I’ve just seen that a few others mentioned this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen the person tell the Ronan Keating punching story around other forums. They always seem extremely eager to tell it. A bit too eager, really.

Gives me r/thathappened vibes.
Believe what you like, but I was there and it happened. I’ve also only told that story once on mumsnet. Anyone else on any other forums telling it, wasn’t me.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else read the Fearne McCann story in the DM? Flown to Cannes on a private jet and lavished with gifts by a mystery multi-millionaire (but it wasn’t a relationship and has fizzled out)?

Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? 👀

(Also, the trashy outfit she’s wearing and the huge cheek fillers? Jeez).

Reactions: 25
Has anyone else read the Fearne McCann story in the DM? Flown to Cannes on a private jet and lavished with gifts by a mystery multi-millionaire (but it wasn’t a relationship and has fizzled out)?

Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? 👀

(Also, the trashy outfit she’s wearing and the huge cheek fillers? Jeez).
Shes part of the porta party club ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you have a link to the article please?
I did search the Mirror but no luck.
Thanks.
Sorry it's not the Mirror
Here it is

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nice to see fat phobia alive and well here...NOT.

Someone saying that if they'd been 20stone at 20 they wouldn't have left the house.

Yeah because that would solve the weight problem rather than be encouraged to leave the house and exercise. 🙄

I mean god forbid you should be overweight and allowed to live without judgement.

Time for some to read Prof Tracy Mann and Secrets from the Diet Lab before spouting on about weight.
That was me that said that and it’s true of me. I’m not saying it’s how anyone else should feel.

Young people are much fatter than they used be and they’ll be in a tit state by the time they reach middle age, health wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry it's not the Mirror
Here it is
ooh that comment on the article is the same girl who I referred to earlier, the cabin crew who bitched about Turkey Teeth passengers. Same handle on Twitter as the comment, rainbowshera1

Reactions: 7
On the birth indices there is a Vernon Charles Kay born 1974 in Bolton and I assume that is him so it is his real name.
It probably is his name I just meant anyone can edit. They've had tons of birthplace/date errors and original birth names too. Joan collins was 39 a couple if years ago on wiki.

On the birth indices there is a Vernon Charles Kay born 1974 in Bolton and I assume that is him so it is his real name.
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself. ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It probably is his name I just meant anyone can edit. They've had tons of birthplace/date errors and original birth names too. Joan collins was 39 a couple if years ago on wiki.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself. ...
I wasn’t disputing that, I was just clarifying that his name isn’t Vernon Spools! 😆

Reactions: 1
Melissa Joan Hart (sabrina the teenage witch) is on telly at the moment and was just wondering if anyone has any gossip on her 😊
I met her and Aunt Zelda and Libby at a comic con once. All really lovely. The same can’t be said for Shannon Elizabeth and the rest of the American Pie cast, all thought they were something special. Her body guard pushed me out of the way so she could pass, I wasn’t even near her and I couldn’t give less of a tit about her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.