Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I have tea on Mel B. My cousin manages a very exclusive club in London so I get a bit of goss Now and then. But Mel B used to phone his ex in the middle of the night when she was on a ‘session’ and send a car for her to join an orgy. Total perv!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Nice to see fat phobia alive and well here...NOT.

Someone saying that if they'd been 20stone at 20 they wouldn't have left the house.

Yeah because that would solve the weight problem rather than be encouraged to leave the house and exercise. 🙄

I mean god forbid you should be overweight and allowed to live without judgement.

Time for some to read Prof Tracy Mann and Secrets from the Diet Lab before spouting on about weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oooh I have tea on Mel B. My cousin manages a very exclusive club in London so I get a bit of goss Now and then. But Mel B used to phone his ex in the middle of the night when she was on a ‘session’ and send a car for her to join an orgy. Total perv!
Didn't someone sell their story on her being a sex addict? Said she was constantly bringing home different people to have long sex romps with.

Reactions: 15
Didn't someone sell their story on her being a sex addict? Said she was constantly bringing home different people to have long sex romps with.
Yes I think it was her ex friend. Delete my comment If I’m not allowed to say this, but he also said she was violent with the eldest Phoenix. Apparently she dragged her down the stairs by her hood whilst shouting swear words at her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oliver Dowden is the culture secretary, at a time where the creative industries, one of the industries where we excel, and which brings £117 bn into the economy, is on its knees. He should be butting out, and if anything, making Britain a welcoming place for businesses who are willing to invest in the UK. And quite frankly, not insulting the intelligence of the British Public. The Royals are perfectly capable of looking after themselves and their interests. What would his mates at the Daily Mail have put in their online content over the past month? They have been almost wall to wall Crown stories.

Reactions: 15
Melissa Joan Hart (sabrina the teenage witch) is on telly at the moment and was just wondering if anyone has any gossip on her 😊

Reactions: 6
Nice to see fat phobia alive and well here...NOT.

Someone saying that if they'd been 20stone at 20 they wouldn't have left the house.

Yeah because that would solve the weight problem rather than be encouraged to leave the house and exercise. 🙄

I mean god forbid you should be overweight and allowed to live without judgement.

Time for some to read Prof Tracy Mann and Secrets from the Diet Lab before spouting on about weight.
At one point I was 19 1/2 stone. At just about 6 ft it meany I was obese. I could run 100 metres in 11.3 seconds and was playing sport every weekend. People were constantly suprised by my speed and agility. Just because someone is overweight doesn’t mean they can’t do things. We are all built differently. I am now around 15 stone so still technically overweight but very comfortable with it as I am fairly big framed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep that German girl, think she was possibly her nanny too. Wonder what ever happened to her ex husband, the Dutch one when she was briefly Mel G? Surprised he’s not dished any dirt.

Reactions: 6
Yes I think it was her ex friend. Delete my comment If I’m not allowed to say this, but he also said she was violent with the eldest Phoenix. Apparently she dragged her down the stairs by her hood shouting swear words at her.
Wasn’t there a nanny that said she would bring home random men and they would be allowed to just roam the house as Mel B was out of it/didn’t object, I believe social services were later heavily involved. She hasn’t got custody of the youngest anymore has she?
Poor Phoenix, I’ve seen a few episodes of their reality show and in one scene Mel was practically forcing her to say on camera that she considered Stefan Belafonte to be her dad, not Jimmy Gulzar. You could tell Phoenix really didn’t want to say it, and that she felt disloyal to her father and didn’t even like Stefan! But Mel was so pushy she basically forced her daughter to betray her dad, it was really unpleasant.
Just edited to say that Phoenix didn’t actually say it! She was careful bless her and said that she saw Stefan more, and spent more time with him than her own father, to Mels obvious displeasure.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there a nanny that said she would bring home random men and they would be allowed to just roam the house as Mel B was out of it/didn’t object, I believe social services were later heavily involved. She hasn’t got custody of the youngest anymore has she?
Poor Phoenix, I’ve seen a few episodes of their reality show and in one scene Mel was practically forcing her to say on camera that she considered Stefan Belafonte to be her dad, not Jimmy Gulzar. You could tell Phoenix really didn’t want to say it, and that she felt disloyal to her father and didn’t even like Stefan! But Mel was so pushy she basically forced her daughter to betray her dad, it was really unpleasant.
Yes, her nanny said she would bring home random men whilst she would be looking after the children. And yes, somebody said on here that social services got involved as she would end up doing drugs and alcohol then would become violent. Her ex has custody as the youngest said Mel would lock her in a room and force her to tell her what her dad had been up to. From what I’ve seen, Phoenix seems lovely and I feel sorry for her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry DCI cassie, I did not word it very well. She is on a Christmas film on channel 5 at the moment. I put sabrina in brackets as most people will know her from that. 😊
Oh no problem :) I remember seeing a couple of episodes on MTV I think, a few years back.

Reactions: 3
Oh no problem :) I remember seeing a couple of episodes on MTV I think, a few years back.
It was on Channel 4 (or maybe E4) two years ago when I’d just had my son! Sorry know that’s not helping you right now but god it was lovely watching it all again during the loooooooong newborn days/nights

Reactions: 4
Melissa Joan Hart (sabrina the teenage witch) is on telly at the moment and was just wondering if anyone has any gossip on her 😊
She’s a committed Christian and has done a bunch of Christian films to keep her profile up. She is also a confirmed Republican supporter so it’s hard to sift through any guff on her because a lot of stuff gets made up or seems to be taken out of context. FYI I am British non-religious so have no skin in the red vs blue tribal game in the US.

At the turn of the century there was stuff that came out that she could be a bit hard work on sets, but this was when she was competing with Drew Barrymore for roles (who similarly is supposed to be hard work). Also, stuff about drink and drugs but that applies to every child actor.

Reactions: 9
Mamma Mia looks a like I may have been right abouta Ranvir doing the jiggy jiggy dance.

On a serious note I like Ranvir lots and good look to them both if they are a couple for once on strictly they aren’t hurting anyone.
Bloody hell I didn’t realise he was only 30 😳 YOU GO GIRL!!! 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d think that after we’ve all seen it countless times and time again with the results being the same, someone would stop and think “you know what? Maybe having all the skin on my face tightened to within an inch of its life might not be such a good idea”. It looks like if she blinked funny, part of her face would rip open from the movement 😞
She looks like She’s from a different ethnic background now.
so sad to erase her individual beauty.

Bloody hell I didn’t realise he was only 30 😳 YOU GO GIRL!!! 🍆
Her husband did a runner didn’t he? Good for her!

Reactions: 4
Yes, her nanny said she would bring home random men whilst she would be looking after the children. And yes, somebody said on here that social services got involved as she would end up doing drugs and alcohol then would become violent. Her ex has custody as the youngest said Mel would lock her in a room and force her to tell her what her dad had been up to. From what I’ve seen, Phoenix seems lovely and I feel sorry for her.
Also, if anyone wants to read this, it’s a Daily Mail article. I don’t know how to link it so just search (Mel B best friend Daily Mail) and it should come up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.