Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the Queen and Philip are separated in the convetional sense - Penelope is more like a mistress than his only lover - All the knowing winks about Penelope in the press imply that.
But he “retired”to Sandringham where she is? Apparently the Queen was so distraught when she found out in the fifties re Phils philandering she sought the services of a psychiatrist.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
One of these people is Mel B. The other is surely a very bad lookie likey! 😂
You’d think that after we’ve all seen it countless times and time again with the results being the same, someone would stop and think “you know what? Maybe having all the skin on my face tightened to within an inch of its life might not be such a good idea”. It looks like if she blinked funny, part of her face would rip open from the movement 😞

Reactions: 17
I’m rewatching ex on the beach and am on s2 - Stephen “bear” whatever comes across as an absolutely disgusting emotional abuser. I know after this he was with Charlotte Crosby and I think that ended badly too.
Anyone have any tea or even articles that will placate the anger I’m feeling rn?
He seems the kind of twit to kick a kid asking for an autograph out the way in case they mess up his bit of the queue to primark
My friend and I saw him having a cigarette outside a club; she went nuts asking him for a photo while I held her bag etc and to be fair to him, he was lovely about it. He asked me if I wanted one too, and I had to tell him I had absolutely no idea who he was. Watching his ego deflate like a cartoon balloon really was something - he visibly shrivelled. My friend was mortified but I was only telling the truth.

Now I know more about what an abusive and creepy hole he is, it's a delicious memory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in Star Trek originally, was apparently into swinging with his first wife and a great lover. A fair few blinds I’ve read about him over the years is that he was well endowed and knew how to use it. Oh myyy.
I remember reading years ago that when he first started playing Spock he complained that there was no telephone in his trailer on the set. He was told to quit moaning as they could ‘stick the ears on someone else’.

• Haha
The goverment is issuing threats to netflix now.
What about? Hopefully it's about them hardly paying any tax in the UK, or something important like that, not doing the Royal Family's dirty work for them. The more they protest, the more it looks like they are hiding something and are desperate for their PR machine not to unravel.

Reactions: 12
Has Colleen nolans gd been mentioned here, the mother has made an awful comment about Colleen on a daily mirror article.

Reactions: 1
What about? Hopefully it's about them hardly paying any tax in the UK, or something important like that, not doing the Royal Family's dirty work for them. The more they protest, the more it looks like they are hiding something and are desperate for their PR machine not to unravel.
It's about The Crown.

Netflix have just announced that they are going to start registering their UK revenue in the UK rather than filtering it to The Netherlands, so that will increase the amount of tax they pay in the UK in future so that is all good. I believe they have also started doing it in France and Spain as well.

Reactions: 8
It's about The Crown.

Netflix have just announced that they are going to start registering their UK revenue in the UK rather than filtering it to The Netherlands, so that will increase the amount of tax they pay in the UK in future so that is all good. I believe they have also started doing it in France and Spain as well.
Thats good to hear. They are also investing a huge amount into programming in the uk. I don't think the government are going to be rocking that boat too hard.

Reactions: 6
Colleen Nolans gd??
Granddaughter? I remember the mother of one of them who was all over the gossip sites the other year who worked as cabin crew slagging off passengers going to Turkey for Turkey Teeth and all the articles suddenly disappeared when she made a formal complaint. Felt sorry for her though as the people started saying mean comments about her teeth and looks.

Reactions: 3
Re Greg Davies. I posted a few threads back that he had an affair with my husband’s mate’s wife. It broke up their marriage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don’t know who this guy is but some may know of him.
That bastard needs to be castrated and his photo shown everywhere to people know what a vile piece of tit he is

Thats good to hear. They are also investing a huge amount into programming in the uk. I don't think the government are going to be rocking that boat too hard.
I think I saw it was £1bn into UK programming, which is great for our world class TV industry.

I think it was more one petulant Tory minister complaining rather than representing "The Government" as such.

Reactions: 5
Mamma Mia looks a like I may have been right abouta Ranvir doing the jiggy jiggy dance.

On a serious note I like Ranvir lots and good look to them both if they are a couple for once on strictly they aren’t hurting anyone.

Reactions: 10
My friend and I saw him having a cigarette outside a club; she went nuts asking him for a photo while I held her bag etc and to be fair to him, he was lovely about it. He asked me if I wanted one too, and I had to tell him I had absolutely no idea who he was. Watching his ego deflate like a cartoon balloon really was something - he visibly shrivelled. My friend was mortified but I was only telling the truth.

Now I know more about what an abusive and creepy hole he is, it's a delicious memory :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha this has made my day - thank you for sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No disrespect, but you seem to have a real fixation with Netflix and them getting into trouble over The Crown. For what it’s worth I doubt Netflix gives a toss about what the UK government or the palace think as all good publicity is good publicity from their point of view, and The Crown is still number one on there a fortnight after it was released.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.