Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just watching the new quiz thing hosted by Michael McIntyre and Mel B is on it and it's obvious she's has had a ton of plastic surgery on her face :eek:

Reactions: 16
OMG just watching the new quiz thing hosted by Michael McIntyre and Mel B is on it and it's obvious she's has had a ton of plastic surgery on her face :eek:
That’s exactly what I was just thinking! She looks like a completely different person

Reactions: 8
Looks like a transplant, hardly recognised her, got a look of Shirley Bassey now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few pages ago, two different users acted like they were the girl in the story. @whitershadeofpale who said "that was me", and a few posts below, someone with a different username responded to someone who claimed the mum in the story was a legend. I was surprised no one else picked that up...
Not sure if this involves me, as I was one of the posters who said the mum was a legend.
Just in case:
I said that I thought the mum in the story was a legend, I am in no way saying it's my own story :unsure: i said in the post that it was someone elses story.
I can only see whitershadeofpale saying it's their story . Im confused now.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this involves me, as I was one of the posters who said the mum was a legend.
Just in case:
I said that I thought the mum in the story was a legend, I am in no way saying it's my own story :unsure: i said in the post that it was someone elses story.
I can only see whitershadeofpale saying it's their story . Im confused now.
It’s on page 37 because I went back and looked too and didn’t understand where the claim of two different people saying it was their story came from either, but I’ve also seen posts being removed from threads before so it might have been that.

Reactions: 4
Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in Star Trek originally, was apparently into swinging with his first wife and a great lover. A fair few blinds I’ve read about him over the years is that he was well endowed and knew how to use it. Oh myyy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in Star Trek originally, was apparently into swinging with his first wife and a great lover. A fair few blinds I’ve read about him over the years is that he was well endowed and knew how to use it. Oh myyy.
Ooh captain Spock ❤ I'm a self confessed geek and I love him ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is attractive but doesn't take away how horrid she is really 🤮
I think she looks like IT from the new version of the film.... not attractive at all. And her vile personality doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 1
"Fascinating".

I've never heard that in my life but I'd imagine there would have been plenty of takers. I've always had a soft spot for Leonard, he seemed quite humble and wise, unlike Shatner who seems to have been universally disliked by his Star Trek peers. Or at least was, in his heyday.

Funnily enough I watched a great documentary about Leonard on Netflix a few weeks ago (spoiler: no swinging mentioned) For The Love Of Spock

And the weird promotional video he made about Magnavision (or Philips, in Europe) Laserdiscs (where he chats to a glowing, rock that beeps?!?!) is a thing of kitsch wonder. As ever, the Youtube comments are comedy gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just as well. Masturbation with a Vulcan death grip could be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brings a whole new meaning to "Space.. the final frontier..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's true what they say about the size of a man's ears so 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooohh ! There's life Jim but not as we know it ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greg Davies...any tea on him? I love the great chunk of a man that he is 🤪
My kid was in a scene with him.... he breathes rather heavy. Seemed like he wanted to get all scenes with plebs over with 🤣 wasn’t overly nice or welcoming- guess that means he’s just a professional?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Fascinating".

I've never heard that in my life but I'd imagine there would have been plenty of takers. I've always had a soft spot for Leonard, he seemed quite humble and wise, unlike Shatner who seems to have been universally disliked by his Star Trek peers. Or at least was, in his heyday.
When I was younger I discovered the original series of Star Trek and developed such a crush on Leonard Nimoy. That voice, those cheekbones, the dark hair...oh my
(let’s ignore the weird Roger Whittaker phase he went through in the 80s)
00EA2BF5-DC8C-4E3D-9EA7-73C9172F387D.jpeg

I found a few message boards when I was younger on the internet, maybe early 2000s and they were dedicated to Star Trek fans. On there there was lots of people commenting about Leonard and his love for sexy times and some even came forward with their own experiences, lucky things. I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but slowly it sort of petered out and I didn’t really hear of it again until James T Kirk himself mentioned part of the story.
Then of course you have Leonard admitting to it himself on Twitter 😉😉😉
F42009AE-8C0C-4FC8-B810-3CEA1478A812.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m rewatching ex on the beach and am on s2 - Stephen “bear” whatever comes across as an absolutely disgusting emotional abuser. I know after this he was with Charlotte Crosby and I think that ended badly too.
Anyone have any tea or even articles that will placate the anger I’m feeling rn?
He seems the kind of twit to kick a kid asking for an autograph out the way in case they mess up his bit of the queue to primark

Greg Davies...any tea on him? I love the great chunk of a man that he is 🤪
I travelled with him in a hotel lift about 15 years ago. He held the door open for me and my mum (after the lift experience) and was nice when my mum chased after him shouting I REALISED WHO YOU ARE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.