Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey Feldman is apparently doing a live webcast sometime in the coming months and is going to name names. It's a one off payment of $20 to view it. Whether he goes ahead with it I don't know, I've got a feeling that some lawyer will step in and stop him, he's been stopped before! I'm surprised he's not been 'Epstien'd' by those he will name. Guy is a mess, its such a shame.
I was about to say, I hope he doesn't suddenly "disappear."

Reactions: 7
Most of the Chelsea crew are into drugs...it is really common in their scene.

This doesn’t surprise me at all! I think Pro Green had a lucky escape from Millie. Just putting that out there! 😉
*Please don’t tell me he’s a nob as a I have a real soft spot for him*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god how annoying is Giavanna Fletcher.? I know we have to be kind but argh she drives me nuts. She’s so twee and faux modest snd “little ol me” and I know I’ve derailed the thread, sorry 😐

No which character was that ? I used to love George , Glen Murphy. He was gorge
Was it Billy? Blonde-ish, loveable rogue type?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same. He seems normal. I am not surprised Millie and Hugo are now together and having a baby...I felt they would always end up together.

Selena Gomez is a drug/alcohol addict and that is why she is in and out of rehab...not because of lupus. Apparently also why she had a kidney transplant. Her friend gave her the kidney, then after Selena got it, her friend apparently stopped talking to her because Selena relapsed again. There have been blind gossips about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
My sister, up until last year, worked with Ben the head guy from Hunted. They were quite good friends but he was constantly cheating on his wife. He eventually left her and is now with one of the hunters, one of the ones in the cars with long brown hair, but he cheats on her too. Also his real name isnt Ben, because of his line of work he uses a different name.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Same. He seems normal. I am not surprised Millie and Hugo are now together and having a baby...I felt they would always end up together.

Selena Gomez is a drug/alcohol addict and that is why she is in and out of rehab...not because of lupus. Apparently also why she had a kidney transplant. Her friend gave her the kidney, then after Selena got it, her friend apparently stopped talking to her because Selena relapsed again. There have been blind gossips about it.
27 and she's already had to have a kidney transplant because of drinking!! 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
I worked back stage at music festivals a few years ago hard rock etc and Kathrine Jenkins was the biggest witch walking and was off her tits on e....so rude. Same with the towie lot Sam Faiers in particular is vile. Met Greg james at a ball recently and he was lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The barman Mateo from the TV show Benidorm is as gay as they come according to a mate of mine. Hes to be a good laugh and a nice fella by my friends report

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I worked back stage at music festivals a few years ago hard rock etc and Kathrine Jenkins was the biggest witch walking and was off her tits on e....so rude. Same with the towie lot Sam Faiers in particular is vile. Met Greg james at a ball recently and he was lovely
Bloody hell Katherine Jenkins must be a total a hole as I’ve only known e make people happy - (obvs I’m not an old school rave caner) 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Met James Dean Bradfield and Nicky Wire from the Manic Street Preachers through work a few times.

Lovely and very polite..perfect Gentlemen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The kid Cameron Boyce from Disney who died a few months back supposedly didn't die from an epileptic seizure as speculated. He died from a drug related seizure and used epilepsy as a front.

There's been a few blind items about how one of his co-stars Dove Cameron introduced him to drugs and has felt very guilty about it as she blames herself. (In which she shouldn't as it was his on his own accord to continue abusing substances)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She denied it knowing the media weren't allowed to say otherwise, as is normal n child cases, to protect the children. She has lost custody of four kids, Harvey is mostly in residential care now. I don't think the Katie Price story is going to have a happy ending.
Has she lost custody of all of them? I thought the younger two still lived with her?

Reactions: 3
Has she lost custody of all of them? I thought the younger two still lived with her?
they might live in her house, but seeming she's always out on the piss and on holidays. I think nannies are caring for the babies. I'm surprised social services haven't been involved multiple times with her due to the obvious drug abuse, alcoholism, mental illness and the strange and dodgy people she keeps in her company.

Reactions: 11
The barman Mateo from the TV show Benidorm is as gay as they come according to a mate of mine. Hes to be a good laugh and a nice fella by my friends report
I thought everyone knew he was gay?! The writer of Benidorm is also gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought everyone knew he was gay?! The writer of Benidorm is also gay.
I don't think he ever acknowledged coming out as gay cause he probably likes his business being his business and people assume he isn't cause hes a womanizer on the show!

Reactions: 5
Totally believe this. I saw her at Glasto and she was battered, jaw swinging everywhere.
Bumped into Kate Lawler (ex big brother) at the sonar dance festival Barcelona a few years back. Hot, sweaty, totally battered with eyes like saucers. Great girl!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.