Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ridiculously named, Harley Moon Kemp? It’s not totally unbelievable. She does have the ghost of a look of him 😲 (Looks most like her mum though)View attachment 86444
Yikes...I was just thinking the Kemp Gene's are strong with Roman so that can't be true...however, she looks like Andrew Ridgley in a wig and frock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wasn't there that story about Mick Jagger and Bowie being found be Angie naked in bed together naked after a huge drug/ drink bender and neither of them knew if anything had happened or not. 🤣

Reactions: 15
Wasn't there that story about Mick Jagger and Bowie being found be Angie naked in bed together naked after a huge drug/ drink bender and neither of them knew if anything had happened or not. 🤣
Both were notoriously promiscuous with women, girls & men. Bowie hosted orgies that included very young girls who have since strongly denied that they were groomed or raped. They were precociously promiscuous themselves & did not feel damaged by their experiences.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
All you have to do is watch Dancing in the Street- they def fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I heard a rumour a while back that the daughter of the blonde backing singer from Wham wasn’t fathered by her Spandau husband but was actually fathered by the less famous member of Wham...
No idea if it’s true but he was a former boyfriend.
I've heard that one too and she does look like him .....

Martin's hot as hell though :love:

Reactions: 20
Anthony kedis lost his virginity to his dad's gf at like 13 or something. She wasn't very old herself.

I would also loved to here what Correy Feldman has to say about what went on with him and Correy haim, back in the day. He keeps spouting off stuff but not actually saying anything. I loved the two correys so would love to know what actually went on.

Obviously it has a tremdous effect on haim as he sadly got too hooked on drugs and died because of it.

Reactions: 19
Anthony kedis lost his virginity to his dad's gf at like 13 or something. She wasn't very old herself.

I would also loved to here what Correy Feldman has to say about what went on with him and Correy haim, back in the day. He keeps spouting off stuff but not actually saying anything. I loved the two correys so would love to know what actually went on.

Obviously it has a tremdous effect on haim as he sadly got too hooked on drugs and died because of it.
Yeah Haim was such a waste of life! I remember not long before he died, he tried to sell a rotten extracted tooth on eBay 🤮🤮

I think there’s definitely something to the Hollywood pweirdo thing and I hope it gets the lid blown off it. Was thinking about Drew Barrymore earlier too and how she started on A Class drugs by 9... that’s fucked up by anyone’s reckoning

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She denied it knowing the media weren't allowed to say otherwise, as is normal n child cases, to protect the children. She has lost custody of four kids, Harvey is mostly in residential care now. I don't think the Katie Price story is going to have a happy ending.
Would agree with you there! Quite a sad story

Reactions: 2

Presume the kedis info is straight out of his own autobiography though ?

Reactions: 8
Ah, poor Jill Dando. I always remember hearing the news that she had been killed. So very sad. No I don't think it was to do with her exposing child abuse within the BBC especially as she worked for the BBC, so that wouldn't happen.
It might not have been in the BBC specifically. Even if it was, it's not automatic that any employee there would just cover things up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.