Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on Tyson’s wiki and it seems he’s really not so nice after all. Said he’d hang his sister if she was promiscuous and has made derogatory comments about gay people, Jews and spoke out against abortion. Not a good look really
He comes from an Irish Traveller family, which may explain a lot of that. Their views on lots of thing would make Boris Johnson look like an open and tolerent liberal!

Reactions: 13
There’s not much actual secret celeb gossip here is there 😂😂 guesses as to who is gay, on coke, and saying I once met (insert random celeb) and he/she wasn’t nice. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely nothing amazing to add! But my husbands best friends ex wife used to do charity ‘gentlemen’s evenings’ ie ex footballers would do a talk, there would be a comedian, food, beer etc. The woman is now the ex wife because she would shag all the ex footballers on the night. Paul Merson, Neil Ruddock, etc. It transpired that her ‘services’ were part payment for their appearance. He caught her at it with ruddock in the venues connecting hotel.
I could not love Tyson Fury more if I tried. He has said some terrible things in the past and has owned and apologised for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wait I do have some boxer gossip!

Ricky Hatton tagged onto a lad I worked with's night out cause he had coke- this was a couple years ago when Ricky was fully off the wagon after getting clean. Saw him out quite a lot round Manchester- always off his face on cocaine. Ricky himself was pretty alright, apart from having body guards cause people try fight him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been a big fan of Richard Armitage for years and if I'm honest (reading between the lines) I'm just waiting on the confirmation he prefers the man love. Not that I'd care either way!
He did, more or less, in an interview he did for The Stranger - the journalist asked him if he wanted a family of his own and he said because of the nature of his relationship it would have to be by adoption or surrogate.

Does anybody have any goss on Freddie Flintoff?
Quite wary of people he's working with until he gets to know them. Had a few mental health issues. Tells lots of wonderful stories about his own past on Flintoff, Savage and the Ping-Pong Guy podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agreed but from what I can see Drew has really turned her life around. She seems so wholesome and happy now. I hope it's true because it's lovely to see.

I've been watching them on Sky On Demand. They are so good.the original film (2 parter) is heartbreaking and so gritty.

Well this is old second hand gossip. I had a friend that used to go out with a Newcastle footballer in the mid 90s. The NUFC lads all used to go out to town and bring girls back to Kevin Keegan's house which was in Darras Hall...I think. David Ginola was the worst for it. He didn't even take them into a room before banging them in the hallways, kitchen, etc. All in front of guests and team mates.

Again this is old second hand gossip.
By London’s burning do you mean the old one is on sky?

The reason why Chris Pratt and Anna Faris broke up is because after he lost weight and he became the bread winner. He began bleeping around with other women and not coming home or contacting her for days/weeks on end and refused to act like a a parent to their son.

Anna ended up leaving him after she found out he was having an affair with Jennifer Lawrence on the set of Passengers and he was planning on leaving Anna for her, so Anna left him before he even got the chance to try and duck her over.

Katherine Schwarzenegger is now married to him, and he now plays the doting husband, caring ex, loving father and born again Christian. But, in reality he still is shagging everyone and everything and being a man child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Absolutely nothing amazing to add! But my husbands best friends ex wife used to do charity ‘gentlemen’s evenings’ ie ex footballers would do a talk, there would be a comedian, food, beer etc. The woman is now the ex wife because she would shag all the ex footballers on the night. Paul Merson, Neil Ruddock, etc. It transpired that her ‘services’ were part payment for their appearance. He caught her at it with ruddock in the venues connecting hotel.
I could not love Tyson Fury more if I tried. He has said some terrible things in the past and has owned and apologised for them all.
ive Just read them 😮

Reactions: 1
He did, more or less, in an interview he did for The Stranger - the journalist asked him if he wanted a family of his own and he said because of the nature of his relationship it would have to be by adoption or surrogate.

Quite wary of people he's working with until he gets to know them. Had a few mental health issues. Tells lots of wonderful stories about his own past on Flintoff, Savage and the Ping-Pong Guy podcast.
I think Richard Armitage has been out for a while. Way before the stranger.

Reactions: 1
In the closet? Shagging everything that moves....? You must be famous!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.