Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she acknowledged it but stated it wasn't her
She denied it knowing the media weren't allowed to say otherwise, as is normal n child cases, to protect the children. She has lost custody of four kids, Harvey is mostly in residential care now. I don't think the Katie Price story is going to have a happy ending.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Z list one here but Jeff Brazier supposedly got a woman pregnant and then pestered her to have an abortion. She refused but sadly miscarried and when she called him to tell him he took to social media posting about how blessed he was and how he’d asked the universe for help and the universe had listened 🙄 nasty piece of work apparently.The lady in question posted this on another thread so got it from the horse’s mouth as it were.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Z list one here but Jeff Brazier supposedly got a woman pregnant and then pestered her to have an abortion. She refused but sadly miscarried and when she called him to tell him he took to social media posting about how blessed he was and how he’d asked the universe for help and the universe had listened 🙄 nasty piece of work apparently.The lady in question posted this on another thread so got it from the horse’s mouth as it were.
And he gets such praise as a super dad to Jade Goody’s children.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Ah, poor Jill Dando. I always remember hearing the news that she had been killed. So very sad. No I don't think it was to do with her exposing child abuse within the BBC especially as she worked for the BBC, so that wouldn't happen. Not sure why she was killed but have heard a lot of conspiracies over the years.
As regards Jill Dando, Richard D. Hall may not be everyone's cuppa; but this (and the three parts which follow) is well worth watching...

Reactions: 4
She denied it knowing the media weren't allowed to say otherwise, as is normal n child cases, to protect the children. She has lost custody of four kids, Harvey is mostly in residential care now. I don't think the Katie Price story is going to have a happy ending.
I get that impression..

Reactions: 6
Someone in the earlier thread commented how lovely Martin Clunes was..

When I was at university I used to work for a computer store in Tottenham Court Road, he came in all the time and was a complete and utter rude prick to everyone. Never watched anything he has been in because of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just checking to find you all later. I haven't seen anyone famous, honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?
In 1 of the philip Schofield threads theres a few stories about her uncovering sex ring. Allegedly cliff was the last person to have seen her, he was involved in the pedalo ring

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She appears to be crashing and burning faster than usual. Sadly, I imagine we’ll be hearing sad news from that camp within 5yrs.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I heard a rumour a while back that the daughter of the blonde backing singer from Wham wasn’t fathered by her Spandau husband but was actually fathered by the less famous member of Wham...
No idea if it’s true but he was a former boyfriend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I heard a rumour a while back that the daughter of the blonde backing singer from Wham wasn’t fathered by her Spandau husband but was actually fathered by the less famous member of Wham...
No idea if it’s true but he was a former boyfriend.
I understand this as you’re saying Ronan Kemp‘s dad is Andrew Ridgley?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, Claudia Winkleman is a coke head? I’m shocked but actually not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one is gonna believe this but Zayn Malik of 1D fame sleeps with men (Dunno if he’s gay or bi or what). He’s been known to sleep with male 1D fans even threesomes. Some of it was during his engagement to Perrie (I think he slept with girls as well). It’s quite well known in the fandom especially those who follow/stalk them (however you view it) to meet them at hotels etc.

I’m just waiting for the day it comes out! I know it doesn’t sound believable when he’s been out with some of the most beautiful women in the world but I promise this is from reliable sources 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No one is gonna believe this but Zayn Malik of 1D fame sleeps with men (Dunno if he’s gay or bi or what). He’s been known to sleep with male 1D fans even threesomes. Some of it was during his engagement to Perrie (I think he slept with girls as well). It’s quite well known in the fandom especially those who follow/stalk them (however you view it) to meet them at hotels etc.

I’m just waiting for the day it comes out! I know it doesn’t sound believable when he’s been out with some of the most beautiful women in the world but I promise this is from reliable sources 😂
I can believe it. I think he’s all about chasing the feeling. Drugs, sex, whatever, whoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can believe it. I think he’s all about chasing the feeling. Drugs, sex, whatever, whoever.
Very beginning of 1D he was sleeping with a lot of female fans, I agree he must’ve gotten bored with that as it became too easy and wanted to chase the next high / rush and turns out it’s to sleep with men!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.