Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he ever acknowledged coming out as gay cause he probably likes his business being his business and people assume he isn't cause hes a womanizer on the show!
When I've seen him interviewed, he comes across quite camp, so just assumed he was 'out'?

Reactions: 4
Loved London's Burning, Billy was played by John Alford, he did become a singer and had a couple of "hits". He was more known for getting into trouble with the police than his acting

My sister, up until last year, worked with Ben the head guy from Hunted. They were quite good friends but he was constantly cheating on his wife. He eventually left her and is now with one of the hunters, one of the ones in the cars with long brown hair, but he cheats on her too. Also his real name isnt Ben, because of his line of work he uses a different name.
Love Ben, he's the only reason i watch it. Very dishy, i wouldn't kick him out of my bed for farting 🤣
Not surprised he's a cheat though, he's with Danni one of the ground hunters.

Reactions: 5
Any gossip on Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted?
Yvette and derek acorah HATED each other but were bound together on the programme. Spent all their time trying to draw attention to their sequences. Refused to spend anytime together off-camera

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yvette and derek acorah HATED each other but were bound together on the programme. Spent all their time trying to draw attention to their sequences. Refused to spend anytime together off-camera
Oh that’s interesting When he died recently she posted a really bland message on Twitter that really felt like she’d been told to say something but didn’t want to. Didn’t she call him out for being fake years before?

Reactions: 12
This makes me so happy!
Happy to be of service😂 just really sweet guys. James is so shy in person.

Its always the ones with the bad guy stage presence that are the genuine suprise in real life. It's the ones with the good guy persona that you've got to watch. That's been my experience anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I read this before as Yvette was getting annoyed at Derek being more popular than her.

Reactions: 5
I read this before as Yvette was getting annoyed at Derek being more popular than her.
Yeah that's the general consensus. It was really a showfront for Yvette to regain her
former child stardom.

Derek was a lovely guy by all accounts and rumours were that he was set up by the show in the end as they wanted him out.

Reactions: 7
L

Yeah her and keiron the sceptic did a setup in which they dropped names that weren't relevant to the investigation and he used them during the investigation. So they outed him as a fake.

L

Yeah her and keiron the sceptic did a setup in which they dropped names that weren't relevant to the investigation and he used them during the investigation. So they outed him as a fake.
I have read Kerion to be a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 8
The ridiculously named, Harley Moon Kemp? It’s not totally unbelievable. She does have the ghost of a look of him 😲 (Looks most like her mum though)View attachment 86444
I have never heard this but Oh. My. God. She is a ringer for AR! This either can’t be true or is true and privately acknowledged by MK because if the rumour is out there and it is true, she surely couldn’t deny it with a straight face! I’m completely convinced of this one.

Reactions: 15
Something that is probably online concerns Kevin Keegan..anyone remember him getting attacked by a bunch of blokes with baseball bats donkeys years ago..? The press seemed to drop the story pretty quickly.

At the time, the story doing the rounds was that he had been fiddling around with some kids and the beating was from a group of their Dads.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yvette and Ciaran o keefe set derek up by telling him names before the show to see if he would use them, such as creed kafer which meant derek faker, derek apparently said see you in court as they were cheating themselves, I don't know what happened after that apart from derek left the show and none of them spoke again. They were all great friends to start with.

Reactions: 6
Something that is probably online concerns Kevin Keegan..anyone remember him getting attacked by a bunch of blokes with baseball bats donkeys years ago..? The press seemed to drop the story pretty quickly.

At the time, the story doing the rounds was that he had been fiddling around with some kids and the beating was from a group of their Dads.
yes with Kevin keegan there was definitely something - he was ‘asleep in a lay-by and was randomly attacked...’

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He didn’t foretell that then 🔮 😂

• Haha
Wish mine was as juicy as some of these.
Hooked on this thread.

Damian Lewis is technically my next door neighbour.
One of the nicest guys I've met in the public eye. His wheelie bin decided to make a run for it last week and I took great pleasure in watching him chase it down.

Geri Horner (Ginger Spice) lived behind me and if I could tell you the state of her garden... You wouldn't belive me! 🤢

Yvette and Ciaran o keefe set derek up by telling him names before the show to see if he would use them, such as creed kafer which meant derek faker, derek apparently said see you in court as they were cheating themselves, I don't know what happened after that apart from derek left the show and none of them spoke again. They were all great friends to start with.
Ohhhh I remember the "Mary loves Dick" episode. I was only young and thought it was hilarious 😂
Absolute shambles!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.