Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Haim was such a waste of life! I remember not long before he died, he tried to sell a rotten extracted tooth on eBay 🤮🤮

I think there’s definitely something to the Hollywood pweirdo thing and I hope it gets the lid blown off it. Was thinking about Drew Barrymore earlier too and how she started on A Class drugs by 9... that’s fucked up by anyone’s reckoning

Alot of the child actors where plied with drugs in order to work on demand. Judy garland often talked about how she was spoon fed uppers and downers and that's how she became realiant on them. It's really sad!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anthony kedis lost his virginity to his dad's gf at like 13 or something. She wasn't very old herself.

I would also loved to here what Correy Feldman has to say about what went on with him and Correy haim, back in the day. He keeps spouting off stuff but not actually saying anything. I loved the two correys so would love to know what actually went on.

Obviously it has a tremdous effect on haim as he sadly got too hooked on drugs and died because of it.
its a tragedy what happened to both Coreys. I loved them both too. their films were my teenage years.
Victoria Beckham dated Corey Haim before she was in the spice girls

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wasn't it Jill Dando's fiancé, who was the last person who knew her, to see her? She had left his house at something like 10.15 am, popped in a shop, then arrived home to be met by the person who shot her on her doorstep. The person knew exactly when she would be arriving home that morning. Her fiancé went on to become the Queen's surgeon or something?! I'm not saying these things are connected or anything, (obviously), god bless her majesty 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anthony kedis lost his virginity to his dad's gf at like 13 or something. She wasn't very old herself.

I would also loved to here what Correy Feldman has to say about what went on with him and Correy haim, back in the day. He keeps spouting off stuff but not actually saying anything. I loved the two correys so would love to know what actually went on.

Obviously it has a tremdous effect on haim as he sadly got too hooked on drugs and died because of it.
Corey Feldman is apparently doing a live webcast sometime in the coming months and is going to name names. It's a one off payment of $20 to view it. Whether he goes ahead with it I don't know, I've got a feeling that some lawyer will step in and stop him, he's been stopped before! I'm surprised he's not been 'Epstien'd' by those he will name. Guy is a mess, its such a shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn't it Jill Dando's fiancé, who was the last person who knew her, to see her? She had left his house at something like 10.15 am, popped in a shop, then arrived home to be met by the person who shot her on her doorstep. The person knew exactly when she would be arriving home that morning. Her fiancé went on to become the Queen's surgeon or something?! I'm not saying these things are connected or anything, (obviously), god bless her majesty 😬😬😬
the Queens Gyno I believe 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Anthony Kiedis also had a thing with Cher! She was his babysitter, some interviews he just says he watched her undress but others he says they slept together 😳

Yeah Haim was such a waste of life! I remember not long before he died, he tried to sell a rotten extracted tooth on eBay 🤮🤮

I think there’s definitely something to the Hollywood pweirdo thing and I hope it gets the lid blown off it. Was thinking about Drew Barrymore earlier too and how she started on A Class drugs by 9... that’s fucked up by anyone’s reckoning
And Drew Barrymore is Steven Spielberg’s goddaughter...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh god how annoying is Giavanna Fletcher.? I know we have to be kind but argh she drives me nuts. She’s so twee and faux modest snd “little ol me” and I know I’ve derailed the thread, sorry 😐

Do you remember that "good looking" youngish lad, and on one episode he jumped out of bed and you could see all his details?! 😂
No which character was that ? I used to love George , Glen Murphy. He was gorge

Reactions: 18
Alan Farthing is his name. He’s an Obstetrician and was present at the birth of the future King of England.

Reactions: 10
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?
There is a conspiracy thread on here you may like too

Reactions: 8
Apparently Irina Shayk was a beard for Bradley Cooper. Some people say Leo Decaprio is gay too.
Meghan Markle was a yacht girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh god how annoying is Giavanna Fletcher.? I know we have to be kind but argh she drives me nuts. She’s so twee and faux modest snd “little ol me” and I know I’ve derailed the thread, sorry 😐

Agree..however she’s got her own thread on here (that includes Tom!) .

Reactions: 4

Poor Drew. Hollywood seems to be a very dark place.

Reactions: 9
Corey Feldman is apparently doing a live webcast sometime in the coming months and is going to name names. It's a one off payment of $20 to view it.
Doesn't the payment render the info useless in a court though?

Reactions: 1
I think he wrote ‘London’s Gurning’ if I remember correctly!
Most of the Chelsea crew are into drugs...it is really common in their scene.

Alot of the child actors where plied with drugs in order to work on demand. Judy garland often talked about how she was spoon fed uppers and downers and that's how she became realiant on them. It's really sad!!
The story about Judy Garland breaks my heart. They told her she was too fat too.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.